Review of be bcd

We turn dreams into reality!
Zaborg

Review of be bcd

Post by Zaborg »

This was my first time making a purchase from bcd. I had been lurking around the doll forum for a couple months and had seen what some could call hype about Jeff and bcd and that had me pretty curious since his brand seemed to show up the most in the threads I watched.
After seeing a doll advertised by bcd on this forum I checked out their website. After fumbling around with it for a while I just emailed Jeff and ask him the price of the doll that I had in mind.
My interactions with bcd was very pleasant. I never felt pressured to buy and Jeff was very helpful with his information and was very forthcoming on some of the questions that I had about different brands and how they compared to each other. I thought I would have to do a lot more research and read through other people's reviews before I could make the decision but after speaking with Jeff for a little while I decided to go ahead with a purchase. Jeff handled all the communication with the manufacturer and I actually got my doll much sooner than I had anticipated after making the purchase. When the doll arrived There were a few things that weren't quite right and I was able to contact jeff immediately. He was a great consumer advocate talking to the manufacturer about how to remedy the situations and I felt like he truly did care.
I understand now why Jeff has such a great reputation on this forum. It is well deserved and he is definitely someone that should be contacted by anyone considering getting a doll.

editit

Re: Review of be bcd

Post by editit »

Truth.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

Bought two dolls with Jeff OR, YL. Placed 3rd order, a 6YE last week. Great guy to work with. Very responsive to requests and responds quickly to emails, questions etc.. Highly recommend.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I got a 6ye from him I'm blown away by the tpe. It barely needed powder compared to my first doll and the tpe is at least 300% softer.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Similar opinions here as well. Never felt I was getting the run around or some sales pitch when I ordered and talked with the owner. Everything was pretty straigth-up and candid without any slick talk. His biggest concern was not you ordering a product from him or the most expensive one, but being sure you are ordering the right one for you.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

nytewind1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nytewind1 »

We also have the same opinion regarding Jeff and BCD. Being complete newbies and reading through some posts here, we kept seeing the positive references to Jeff. Through many emails, he helped in the decision of ordering just the right doll. She arrived from 6YE yesterday and we couldn't be more pleased! Jeff is the best.

INFORMATIONS