LuAnne is getting her review today.

We turn dreams into reality!
Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Re: LuAnne is getting her review today.

Post by Mitchy »

Yes, baby oil is mineral oil based. Bear prefers plain mineral oil, because it is scent free, pretty much odorless and tasteless. Ya don't want to consume to much because it can be used as a laxative. 8O For scent, bear has chosen a different perfume for each of us gals. Mild but we each have our own. :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hungry Bear wrote:Those are great eyes for her face. Great lookin gal! I found a lip gloss at the drug store that stains TPE. Its a nice shade of pink, and works on lips and other body parts. Just apply and blot with tissue.
L.A. Colors... ??? Pink is LuLu's favorite color. I've recently browsed makeup aisles. Before doll? Never. Price of this stuff is insane. :) I don't mind a woman showing her face the way The Big guy up there painted it... natural :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mitchy wrote:Yes, baby oil is mineral oil based. Bear prefers plain mineral oil, because it is scent free, pretty much odorless and tasteless. Ya don't want to consume to much because it can be used as a laxative. 8O For scent, bear has chosen a different perfume for each of us gals. Mild but we each have our own. :wink:
Laxative? lol... It does smell like just plain old baby oil the stuff I bought. Not too strong of a smell. That is very kind of Bear to give you each your own perfume... but you gals do share though, do you not?? :)
I bought another doll. Just for LuAnne today. Since she is my doll, I figured she needs her own doll. I thought it looked so much like her. I've yet to take a picture of her new tiny friend. Cute little doll :) She is spoiled too. 2 new outfits and some new jewellery too.. she is gonna be surprised and happy I hope. She's been under some stress with her hand surgery :) Just resting her hand. Unsure when plastic surgeon will get off his butt. He is still in school learning the technique of TPE repair :mrgreen:
Thank you for the tip!!!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuAnne wanted me to post another picture. The problem with black clothing? Cornstarch!! shows up. I guess dummy Rick put that top on inside out and it covered it in cornstarch... LOL...LuAnne just shook her head and said "hard to get good help these days" :mrgreen:
blacktop.jpg

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuAnne is happy to have her hand mended better. She was in good spirits to do a model shoot tonight. Got some gold lipstick to match her outfit, but that did not turn out as intended :) She didn't mind. she can look good anyway!! :)
Gold-Doll4.jpg
Next one was done on Valentines day... such a lucky fool I was LoL :thumbs_up:
HappyValentinesDay1.jpg
I love a woman in Red!!
lulu-red03.jpg
She's a lot of work!! :wink:

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello RGC_0767,

Wow, LuAnne is quite a model. And you treat her well with all these sexy dresses. :whistle:

Keep the pictures coming :thumbs_up:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

VonRubber wrote:Hello RGC_0767,

Wow, LuAnne is quite a model. And you treat her well with all these sexy dresses. :whistle:

Keep the pictures coming :thumbs_up:

Von Rubber
She is quite a model sometimes. An ornery model :) There is one thing I wish she could do all on her own. HAIR!! :)
Thanks

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Looking Sexy Lulu, I see you are back to full health.
I like this shot the best.
lulu-red03.jpg
lulu-red03.jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Metricnut wrote:Looking Sexy Lulu, I see you are back to full health.
I like this shot the best.
lulu-red03.jpg
Nice choice! One of my faves too. She looks good in that dress.
She is soon going to go under the knife again. Going to replace her other fingers with something a bit different. A Madman's work is never finished.
Thanks Metricnut!!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

cute1.jpg
cute2.jpg
I have no complaints about her at all. Been a good doll!!

goten123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goten123 »

I wish I would have seen this review earlier. I just stumbles upon this. It answered a lot of my anxious questions as I wait for the arrival of me doll. Thanks for sharing bud!
Sayaka 132cm - Kawaii~

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

goten123 wrote:I wish I would have seen this review earlier. I just stumbles upon this. It answered a lot of my anxious questions as I wait for the arrival of me doll. Thanks for sharing bud!
I guess in the end, it is up to us to make them as beautiful or just plain cute as we wish. shhhhhh a little secret??.... They need us more than one may think :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

I'm VERY happy now that LuAnnes hand is FINALLY finished. I am limited in the amount of time I can spend with the Lovely LuAnne, so it has taken me some time to get it fixed. She is as beautiful as ever and I am working as hard as I can to keep her that way as long as possible.
Always something to fuss with when it come to the lovely ladies in synthetic form. :)
Photo shoot tonight, she worked me harder than I worked her!! lol
LuLu-Relaxes1.jpg
LuLu just relaxing with her little Gorilla guy!!
LuLu-Relaxes2.jpg
Gorilla guy fell asleep!! so cute :)
LuLu-Relaxes3.jpg
Could not find her black stockings. Her clothing collection gets more cluttered than mine does :|
LuLu-Relaxes4.jpg
Bed Head!! still sexy!!
LuLu-Relaxes5.jpg
Just a beautiful Doll!! This is why some women get pissed off at guys about their dolls. They cannot be like them :) Deep down it may be jealousy!!
Even though LuAnne is a doll, SHE has taught me how to handle her. So I do not break her :) smart doll!!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

One of the sexiest dolls I've ever seen, no kiddin

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Like Jerry Reed said "When your HOT your HOT"! :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA