LuAnne is getting her review today.

We turn dreams into reality!
RGC_0767
Former Member

LuAnne is getting her review today.

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hi all reading the BCD section.
This is "LuAnne" she is a 140 cm D cup. She weighs 58 pounds. She came as a brunette. But since has become a bit of a redhead.
Has been at Rick's place for 2.5 months now. She was bought on Christmas day and arrived January 4, 2018. There were no blemishes, no shipping damages. Fedex did a fantastic job moving her around. Like many dolls in transit she spent some time in Hawaii. Christmas holidays in Hawaii. How many dolls can say that ?? :razz:
Here is a bit of her life once out of the box....
Here is her head fresh out of the box... scared girl!!! Maybe she was scared of me.... LOL
Scared.jpg
Sorry for the grainy pics. I never took many pics with my phone until LuAnne showed up..
Bath time finished. Gave her a real good sponge bath a few times. Added some powder after she dried up. Had to learn corn starch is better than baby powder
Bath-done..jpg
not bad looking little feet...
littlefeet.jpg
Not super resolution pic. But as you can see her nipple color had worn pretty much after her 1st bath. Of course I like to scrub good :) Gotta be gentle
nipple color.jpg
Some have said she looks like a young Shannon Doherty... Great!! just what I need, a Beverly Hills girls :roll:
stockoutfit.jpg
This is the little outfit that she came with. She was not packing decent clothes for Canadian winter :) It was ok. Flimsy but she looked ok in it.

She was beginning to look at home more. Learning her movements and what she can and cannot do is key.
at home.jpg
Ok on to the good stuff... She is pose able like a centerfold :) Her vagina is tender. VERY tender. She'd not hold up for you big boys.... :)
pose1.jpg
So I'm frequently going back to the old standby... or when she gets upset she tells me to use this......
standby.jpg
The wig that came with her is actually quite good. It has yet to shed 2+ months in & In good shape
haircare.jpg
For skin color this is what she is. with lighting and my camera experience (none) this is quite close.
skincolor.jpg
This about half of my review.
I ordered brown eyes with her. To me at first they looked more hazel. But since I've ordered Black eyes. and once had them installed. I quickly put the brown eyes back in. You will most likely see why :)
To be continued...

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: LuAnne is getting her review today.

Post by Hungry Bear »

Those are great eyes for her face. Great lookin gal! I found a lip gloss at the drug store that stains TPE. Its a nice shade of pink, and works on lips and other body parts. Just apply and blot with tissue.
Attachments
gloss.jpg
gloss.jpg (165.79 KiB) Viewed 3390 times
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hungry Bear wrote:Those are great eyes for her face. Great lookin gal! I found a lip gloss at the drug store that stains TPE. Its a nice shade of pink, and works on lips and other body parts. Just apply and blot with tissue.
Removable with baby oil? been using waxed based pencils They're cheap where I get 'em, but colors are limited.
My fashion designer makeup skills will improve as you may see, I'm doing a review of her. LOL...she should review me too... "he leaves me in storage too much" :haha4:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

GET STANDING FEET!!! They may look weird. big old bolts on soles...but it is helpful in many ways. I did not equip LuAnne with them...
swimsuit.jpg
Posing her is very limited without standing feet. Maybe doing these poses is rough on the knees... After a while most likely bruise and pierce!!
Changing hair color changes the look OH so much. She is starting look like a woman!!!
newwig.jpg
This wig I paid 15 bucks for it :) looked good, but tangles so easily. But love how it matches her eyes.. It sheds LOTS. Save the fibers for her vagina area? hmmmmm :)
Then I bought black eyes.....
blackeyes.jpg
Did not like these at all. I've always liked dark eyes on a woman, but I did not like them. even with the darker wig. But see how changing one thing can change everything....

Starting to get the look I like... Also, did not take long for me to mess up that wig. I guess investing in a decent wig helps. Is it easy to find the colors???
messwig.jpg
Even tried again with the black eyes and dark hair Nope... even though in this pose she is looking a bit like a European beauty... HEY whatsa matter fo you!!!!
blackwig-eyes.jpg
This is the fun we can have, going for that "look" :)
Positions.... all about positions in sex :) I broke her 3 fingers struggling the first time doing (or trying) cowgirl.
Her joints have held up quite well even doing this a few times with her...
cowgirl.jpg
Speaking of joints. No, not 420 guys!! :) Her joints.... She had a real creaky left hip. it was very stiff out of box. VERY!! I thought if I forced it too much it'd break for sure. Nope! Just gradually it freed up. still a little creaky but ok now. Her right is another story. Lift it 90 degrees, let it go. it slowly falls. it does not hold. Since I've had her stored more lately, it seems a bit more firm. Could be rust on these?? Been like this since day one for the most part. I've never had her in water. other than Enema cleans.
This where she is starting to really attract me... I don't know maybe she is putting a little bit of weight. she looks chubby :) Color of clothes can be a big thing too....
chubby.jpg
She is tiny when it all boils down. It's that grey area where the questions raised is it a child or adult.?? From behind you'd think it is a kid.
It's why I did not like the black eyes. made her look real young to me.
frombehind.jpg
The only thing I may seriously be doing wrong so far is how I have her stored away. I keep her seated. And it may be creating premature creases in her groin area. I lay her out flat as much as possible. but the creases are here to stay probably... oh well we all have creases don't we?? :)
I can hang her body from a hook, but I feel maybe that might create neck problems?
lulucrease.jpg
All in all the doll experience has been a positive one for me so far. Only thing in the beginning I was struggling with the question "Am I a Perv?" a dirty old man?? I'm 50 btw :) Plus some family and other people in my life would probably be negative towards me about it. So I try to keep it all private at home , etc... What goes on in peoples bedrooms is their own business...

She has become oh so sexy since she has arrived. a change from a scared little doll face, to a sexy but so adorable sweety!!
LuAnne is becoming a MAN EATER.... she wont put up with no shit. not from me anyway.
Purple_Man_Eater.jpg
Thanks for reading. I hope I at least entertained a bit. The more I learn about care and makeup. hair. I'll be having all the girls over asking me to make them look like her!!! LMAO!!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I enjoyed reading about your adventures with LuAnne RGC_0767, The WM 140 sculpt is nice and curvy, I can see why you chose it. Do you ever call her LuLu ? I like the name LuLu.
For the makeup I just watched YouTube videos to learn the process. I found that mineral oil cleans the makeup off really well. I am 48 y.o. so my vision isn't quite as sharp as it once was, I picked up a magnified head lamp from Amazon, thing works great. Makes putting the makeup on in a precision way a lot easier. Check it out:

https://www.amazon.com/Illumination-Hea ... ight&psc=1

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Hungry Bear wrote:Those are great eyes for her face. Great lookin gal! I found a lip gloss at the drug store that stains TPE. Its a nice shade of pink, and works on lips and other body parts. Just apply and blot with tissue.
Removable with baby oil? been using waxed based pencils They're cheap where I get 'em, but colors are limited.
My fashion designer makeup skills will improve as you may see, I'm doing a review of her. LOL...she should review me too... "he leaves me in storage too much" :haha4:
Yes, removable with mineral oil. I like both sets of eyes!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great review, lots of nice outfits, glad you're getting along so well!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Metricnut wrote:I enjoyed reading about your adventures with LuAnne RGC_0767, The WM 140 sculpt is nice and curvy, I can see why you chose it. Do you ever call her LuLu ? I like the name LuLu.
For the makeup I just watched YouTube videos to learn the process. I found that mineral oil cleans the makeup off really well. I am 48 y.o. so my vision isn't quite as sharp as it once was, I picked up a magnified head lamp from Amazon, thing works great. Makes putting the makeup on in a precision way a lot easier. Check it out:

https://www.amazon.com/Illumination-Hea ... ight&psc=1

Metricnut
I use a lens a 10x jewellery loupe. Especially for lipstick. I'm not one for heavy makeup on a woman. Have been very conservative. I bought some pink powder blush, It was terrible. Has sparkles in it, and it gets everywhere. still finding bits of it around. :) So my optometrist is right, once we hit late 40's our vision starts to go... normal stuff. My mother is 80, and has cataracts, she is going next month to have lenses replaced. I really hopes it helps her. She still likes her independence and can still drive. Otherwise I gotta drive her everywhere LOL
Thanks for the tips!! oh and yes I do call her LuLu all the time.. I named her LuAnne because of a George Thorogood tune "Miss Luann" not one of his greatest hits, but appropriate for a doll/woman. " Built like an Austin Healey chassis with a tan" :)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

stones wrote:Great review, lots of nice outfits, glad you're getting along so well!
Jeff invited LuAnne over to the Booty Call section here. So I thought I'd give her a bit of a review and introduction. She has had so many outfits, she is like a normal woman. Wear them once then they sit idle in the closet :) Finding shoes is another issue. Since she does not have standing feet. she's not too demanding about shoes. Phew a relief!!!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hungry Bear wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Yes, removable with mineral oil. I like both sets of eyes!
That is similar to baby oil? Finding baby oil works good. She is gonna try being a blonde. Another wig on the way.... reviews from women who have ordered this wig, say it does not shed!!! I like her current wig, but it's a nightmare!! I'm deficient in the hair department, so what she does not use, hey I can use. Ummm yeah I make one UGLY woman :haha4:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuAnnes Review continued. A more Realistic look....
When I first opened the box, I was not so interested in the body. I wanted to see the eyes. The face. Just to see. I love a woman's beautiful face. Who doesn't? even women like other women's faces! No?
When we anticipate the arrival of our dolls, especially us first time buyers, we really do not know what to expect? Did I waste my hard earned money on crap? :)
Here is her birthday suit. Taken today...
reality1.jpg
Looks like your average doll I guess. Being a newbie, the only thing to compare to is a living, breathing woman :)
reality2.jpg
From behind it's a doll obviously :)
reality3.jpg
The head and neck are just about the same as most dolls. Again 1st time buyer I cannot compare to other types/models.
reality4.jpg
It's a firm bum. would have been nicer if was a bit bigger, and more of valley for a butt crack. With panties on it feels nice to squeeze :) I also just noticed she has a stain on her butt. I know where that is from now... I have her seated/stored a lot on foam. with cloth underneath foam. Cloth is dark OOPS :)
reality5.jpg
For all the foot fetish guys around. These are her little tootsies. The most thing I am impressed with is how well the nails have kept on the toes and fingers. I figured I would have to replace/repair them first. They've been beat around some and have held up very well. The first repairs I have done with LuAnne is eyelashes... they are quite sensitive. Gotta watch for that when dressing.
The next pic is where I am most disappointed..... In quality or is it my doing? Probably a bit of both.
reality6.jpg
The area where us guys gotta tread :) And it looks as if I treaded indeed. I honestly can count on both hands the number of times I've sexed her. 8 times in 2.5 months. I'm not exactly Big John Studd :) The honeymoon was awful. It felt quite phony to me. Maybe because in my mind it was :) Was on the fence in the beginning about all this doll stuff. :)
I'm sure I overstretched beyond her capabilities, did not use enough lube. and improper care in the beginning. The first time I felt like I'd been humping for hours. I did not notice the time :) but I'm guessing close to 90 minutes :multi:
On a phone pic, it does not look all that bad. On a big screen WOW..!!!

It is all a learning curve of what the dolls can and can't do. And what we should and should not do. I've been enjoying just dressing her up, getting her hot looking. or cute. Anything is possible for Synthetic girls who can put super models to shame :)
My review is geared towards a newbie owner, or someone who would like to become an owner... I've included this reality review.

LuAnne asked me a VERY pertinent question today :)

Are you just in it for the sex? :)

With some of the poses she can do... wow what a question to ask... Our little photo shoot today had me aroused. But I respect my little model more all the time... :)
reality7.jpg

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Got a request.... just fulfilling it...
These are all I have left of LuLu from this photo shoot... She has had more clothes come and go since coming here... :) I think I still have them tho. Not sure..
LuLu-bluetop1.jpg
LuLu-bluetop2.jpg
LuLu-bluetop3.jpg
LuLu-bluetop4.jpg
She appeared quite young in these. Sometimes she is just a big sucky doll :) And no not the oral type. Her mouth is too small for that... Glad she has a small mouth. otherwise ear plugs would be needed :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hungry Bear,
Thanks for sharing that.
We have found that mayabelline brown color crayon works great.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

In quality or is it my doing? Probably a bit of both.
We had some one who had a YL148 do the same thing....
Chances are she got dried out.
Plus that is a high stress area as well.
You might want to consider vaseline and baby oil, but remember not to over do it!
Best,
Jeff

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
In quality or is it my doing? Probably a bit of both.
We had some one who had a YL148 do the same thing....
Chances are she got dried out.
Plus that is a high stress area as well.
You might want to consider vaseline and baby oil, but remember not to over do it!
Best,
Jeff
Have not used vaseline, but have applied baby oil. She may have been here a month before doing anything with an oil type dressing. So maybe the body wash soap I was using to clean at first had promoted drying (SoftSoap in a pump with added warm water ). Nivea makes it LOOK better. but not sure if that helps any. Much of the time that area is "out of sight out of mind" for me. :) Behaving myself :)

INFORMATIONS