WM 152cm BCD Review

We turn dreams into reality!
ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 152cm BCD Review

Post by ZannyDanger »

Bottom line is as much as WM makes wonderful products, they can be incredibly difficult to deal with. I personally would refrain from ordering a doll from them around CNY and black friday.

I can vouch for Jeff going to bat for his customers on many, many occasions and i'm sure he's pretty pissed at WM too. As a customer though i wouldn't be satisfied with the product you received. The skin tone mismatch is unacceptable to me especially for a doll that was ordered with head and body together, and not separately, in which case it is to be expected. The makeup is also very important and is part of what makes you attracted to a specific face in the first place.

Looks like WM seriously dropped the ball here, and they should be the ones to make it up to you. Jeff i'm sure did everything in his power and it isn't the first time i hear about such a lapse in communication on WM's part. I've also experienced lapses of communication from WM around CNY when i needed crucial information for making a sensitive repair as Jeff will probably be able to tell you. I think WM is to blame here... which sucks bigtime. They make great quality products and have been improving so much lately in terms of tpe quality and skeleton design, but what is it all good for if they can't ensure a basic level of communication? They shipped the doll before pictures were approved and ignored the requests to change the makeup... very appalling. Also no shipping confirmation... what would have happened if you were out of town for a few days?? 8O

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, though i'm happy to know you are mostly satisfied with your gal anyway. Jeff shouldn't be the one who has to pay for WM's mistakes and i think if they cared at all about customer satisfaction they should be the ones to send you at least a new head with the right skin tone and makeup, wigs etc. free of charge.

Lastly for the loose head, have a looksie here... this might be of help :wink: : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=95010

ZD

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Yeah seems like wm cut corners to get orders out of the way.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I ordered my Amy maaaybe a month before CNY through Jeff, and WM messed up & Jeff immediately caught it, shared the discrepancy with me, and after my reply made WM make me a brand new doll. I was stunned. Jeff is a righteous dude. A stand-up guy & a real brother to all dollers. I'm positive he's upset over this as well (as we all read).
I've two WM's now and can attest that they both are awesome. WhannaMarie is older by at least four years, so will say the upgraded skeleton & softer TPE is Da Bomb! Amy's joints aren't as stiff as WhannaMarie's - they're more smoother in movement - but I've her standing by my T.V. for days with no buckling of the knees. I doubt WM used them, but am hoping the nuts they use are the nylon or plastic lined type so they won't come loose.
So sorry for you. I wish WM would make this right for you.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Meso wrote:I wish WM would make this right for you.
doubt theyd send me a new doll and even so I dont want to go through the trouble of shipping the old doll back since the problem isnt significant and Ill live with it.
ZannyDanger wrote: Lastly for the loose head, have a looksie here... this might be of help :wink: : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=95010
ZD
brilliant, maybe Ill try it.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

INFORMATIONS