WM 152cm BCD Review

We turn dreams into reality!
MrPlastic

WM 152cm BCD Review

Post by MrPlastic »

these are just the factory pics, my photo device sucks so I wont be taking any actual pics since thats not what I purchased her for. anyways I received her a little over a week ago but wanted to wait to write this review so I had something to go by with some experience. In all honesty I wasnt going to write one but per Jeff request since he gave me some great services here we are, this ones for you Jeff.

The Doll:

Very well designed visually, Im very happy with the looks. As many has said before, she looks way better in real life than some of the pics available and youd be impressed. Other than the looks the doll is not very good as expected, made in China... first day I had her, a small rip had already occurred buy her right crotch just by moving her thigh joint, head is always loose even when I tried to screw it on tight, all the joints were kinda loose and easy to operate but Im a bit disappointed because chances are they wont last long. makeup details were acceptable but kinda lazy in my book, I did not get all the things I requested such as short nails, wigs, makeup preference. also a closer look reveals that both heads are darker color than the body so a mismatch. 5/10

WM service:

Even though I understand that I ordered at a very bad time, CNY however thats no excuse for such a poor job. I requested better pics before shipping, didnt get it. I asked to revised makeup, didnt get it, I got nothing that I asked for... they did get the heads correct and the right body but the colors dont match perfectly, thats just poor. the doll was shipped unexpectedly, I didnt even get a confirmation or tracking number, it just showed up at my doorstep by surprised after a month. the box was left unattended on its side but luckily it wasnt stolen or broken, she made it in one piece. there was no signature required either, I could have been an ass and said I never received it but I didnt, anywho the packaging was quite good so Ill let everything else slide. 6/10

BCD service:

Jeff was very nice and helpful, communications were fast and on topic. he is very customer oriented which I would recommend to any new buyers, I myself would definitely purchase from him again. even though there were discrepancy i dont blame it on Jeff completely but maybe he should have called them directly instead of waiting for an email which they probably ignored or never got to read. In the end he took care of business and did what needed to be done but a smooth experience would have been preferred. 8/10

TPE vs PS:

its very soft, a huge difference compared to platinum silicone. however its oily to the touch unlike silicone stickiness so its all preference. visually its pale compared to shiny silicone and has a smell unlike the odorless silicone. the air filled boobs do jiggle a lot more in contrast to jelly filled silicone boobs but they both jiggle so nice in there own way. Lastly I wished she came with a silicone option, that would be my choice considering the durability and sex is much better by a mile. 151 Z1 > 152 WM but just my opinion.

well I hope you all enjoyed this short read and find it somewhat useful. If I have anything else to add I will be updating it.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM 152cm BCD Review

Post by miZu »

Sorry to hear about your experience in this process. The scoring you provided adds up to 19/30 which seems sub par from what I'd hope to expect. I'm currently waiting on my first doll which is also a WM so this worries me a bit :(

However from the factory photos she looks beautiful despite that rip you mentioned (which we can't see). Hope you're able to fix it! Looking forward to further updates!
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Now I am a bit worried. I hope the item I get doesnt have the same issues. I ordered a Doll last week from Jeff at bootycalldolls and it is made in China so I hope this isnt what is to be expected from the Chinese made dolls.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will be blunt and to the point.
WM was having many issues during CHINESE NEW YEAR and I had to get a new sales rep.
You can read it all over TDF
I will gladly forward my email traffic to anyone proving an 8 out of ten IMHO is not fair at all.
Phone calls do not leave an audit trail
I CAN NOT MAKE THEM PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL
So here is what happened and I have back up to prove it.
We needed some cosmetics to be done.
Do they do it and send pictures like I ask
NO
They ship the doll
So we are waiting on new photos and they ship the doll
And TELL NO ONE!
So my BCD FMer nor I had no idea and she showed up with no warning.
Best,
Jeff

bsdozer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bsdozer »

Really making me reconsider getting a Chinese doll. I had my eye on a Doll-Forever Piper doll, but now...

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

bsdozer wrote:Really making me reconsider getting a Chinese doll. I had my eye on a Doll-Forever Piper doll, but now...

Well, I am not sure if you can draw conclusions from one particular example. Most people here seem relatively happy with their product. Jeff also seems like a conscientious person who values customer service. I see his explanation here. If the factory just sends out the doll to the customer with no warning or response to him or the customer and ignores emails and calls from Jeff at BCD, that's not something he can control. This example sounds like the order was rushed and people at the factory just totally blew it. If QC issues were to continue the the vendor should probably reconsider carrying this particular brand of doll manufacturer.

The only thing that concerns me is this Chinese new year issue. I also just ordered a doll and hopefully it is not blown off by the factory as workers try to rush through stacked-up orders due to the holidays. I was quoted it takes ten days to make the doll I ordered. But I say take 10 months if you need to but I would prefer them get it right and I have a delay than receive a doll that is torn up and has head colors that don't match the body etc...

As far as the manufacturer, they should take note that this forum seems like a gathering place for owners and shoppers so you don't want reviews like this for potential consumers to read. Some people already equate the 'made in china' label on products in general with sub-par quality so you dont want to compound the issue. Word gets around fast in such a tight community. Mistakes happen but how you handle the mistakes and make them right is what matters. Maybe the owner should get a replacement doll from WM.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

Sucks to hear your story man. If you look at the second picture, you can definitely tell that the head is a different color tone from the body.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

hotspot4321,
If I was a gambling man, I bet you if you look at many of the WM dolls, the faces will not be a perfect match.
This leads me to believe that they have a pile stock of heads.
But that is why photos are so important besides the fact that it shows the new owner that she is a reality.
Needless to say, Chinese New year can cause issues which means photos are EVEN more important.
Again, I will gladly post my emails proving I did everything I could do EXCEPT fly down to China and fly back home with her.
BCD

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: I will gladly forward my email traffic to anyone proving an 8 out of ten IMHO is not fair at all.
Im sorry that you are not happy with the score but its my honest opinion, dont take it to heart. I would have made a call if I didnt hear back from them within a day or two considering the request was simple. I understand that they can be busy but not too busy to answer calls, there is absolutely no excuses. In conclusion, what really mattered was that she made it safely and I guess perfection is asking too much but thats probably one of the reasons why new buyers want to use a vendor with good rep, so they dont have to get worry. WM has become too big and they forget its quality not quantity but thats chinese manufacturing for you, 50/50 chance.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://wmdollshop.com/
I agree with you 100%, but please tell me where you see a number?
If you click on contact us, all you can do is email them.
Bottom line, neither you or I could have gotten in contact with them via phone.
Yes, the most important thing is that she did get there safely, but that does not make up for the fact that
the sales rep did NOT listen.
CNY or not
We caught their mistakes and they ignored our requests.....
The new sales rep at WM seems alot faster in reply times.
In fact, the same sales rep that messed up your order showed me pics of four faces that were ordered with a doll and sent only one with her.
This is not how most orders go and I WILL NEVER USE THE OLD SALES REP AGAIN!
He is nice person, but perhaps got overwhelmed with orders.....
BCD

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Do the manufacturers like WM know this forum and places like it exist? If they knew they get negative feedback from a public place like this, maybe they will take note. You should probably tell the WM maker that this is what happens when you mess up so its best to make sure what goes out of the factory is the best it can be. WM or any other doll maker never knows who the doll is going to and what forums they belong to. They just see an address and name. One bad review in a highly visible forum from a pissed off customer can deter people so its best to always bring your A game if you are making dolls that cost a couple grand. I have had hit or miss quality with non-doll Chinese products in general. Usually I brush it off if its something that costs twenty dollars. I just dont buy from them anymore. But when your talking a couple grand, its a different story. My consumer experience has been that usually something made in China is either very good quality or it has very bad QC and falls apart rapidly. There usually is no in-between. It either sucks or its great.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In this case, one bad sales rep at WM.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:In this case, one bad sales rep at WM.

Yeah. I can see how it sucks from your end. You pretty much cant control it if they just send out a doll and are blowing off emails and calls. I would be pissed if I was the customer and the vendor who took the order for the customer.

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:http://wmdollshop.com/
I myself and Im sure most consumers would agree, would assume vendors have connections the general public dont have and we would also assume vendors have a closer relation with the manufactures, I guess I assumed wrong? And yet, they didnt even give you their number in case of any problems... now Im utterly disappointed.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

MrPlastic wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:http://wmdollshop.com/
I myself and Im sure most consumers would agree, would assume vendors have connections the general public dont have and we would also assume vendors have a closer relation with the manufactures, I guess I assumed wrong? And yet, they didnt even give you their number in case of any problems... now Im utterly disappointed.

Being new to this subject I don't know much about the industry and am not sure how it works in terms of sales and distribution networks. Outside of Real Doll, however, I noticed that most of the offshore manufacturers have no traditional customer service option. With the doll universe, it doesn't seem like a traditional business where you can just call a number to speak to someone to check on an order-- you have to go through either a sales rep or vendor, or send an email to a @contact address that's probably just a general inbox for the company. I don't know the details of this specific business model. but in a business like this I assume vendors are just middlemen and have to go to a regional sales rep as the point of contact with the company, just like a customer would. There probably isn't anyone else to call as the business and network isn't structured like that. Probably the only people at the factory are workers and there is no customer service personnel--in a network like this, that is probably all relegated to the sales reps.

INFORMATIONS