QITA

We turn dreams into reality!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

QITA

Post by haremlover »

Someone asked me a question about your website . . . and I saw QITA dolls. Haven't come across them. Can you tell us something about them?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: QITA

Post by Anung Un Rama »

haremlover wrote:Someone asked me a question about your website . . . and I saw QITA dolls. Haven't come across them. Can you tell us something about them?

Best wishes

Harem
Harem.

Search function mate :wink:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... s#p1218582

Some more threads on here about them but I can not list in Jeffs topic as it is in contravention of rule 3a.

I will drop you a brief PM.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for that . I'll do some more homework. I thought Jeff might tell us a bit about what he knows about them and why they warrant his enthusiasm. There are so many new manufacturers coming forward . . . that for one to be noticed it's important that they bring some sort of innovation, something new into the mix.

This shot
comes from JY but their sculptures are clearly original.

From the lack of compression on the knees
I'd think she's a harder TPE. Possibly not so good laying next to one in bed.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I dont mean to be rude or put the company down-but from the limited number of pictures that I have seen (mostly on Silverdoll.com) the QITA dolls seem to look somewhat inferior when compared to the more established brands. They seem to lack definition and (to me personally) look a bit 'cheap and nasty'.

They may serve a purpose for those trying to enter the doll market at a lower price entry point, but in my opinion, anyone who has experienced the amazing quality of an ORdoll or 6YEdoll would most likely be disappointed with this brand of doll.

Of course I welcome any comments and thoughts from other members, especially if anyone has first hand experience of owning one of these dolls.

Every company has to start somewhere and I wish them all the best (and will be following them with interest) but I think that this company may find themselves quite a way behind WM OR YL and 6YE.

I would rank the QITA dolls well behind even the 'second-tier' doll brands like IronTech and SY.

Of course, I was quite critical of SY dolls when they first came out about 3-6mths ago but they seemed to have started to improve a lot so hopefully QITA can follow a similar path.

I certainly appreciate the behind the scenes efforts that go into starting a new line of dolls so best of luck to them!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Shenyang Qiqi is a domestic first-class entity doll manufacturer jointly produced by Shenyang style advertisements and Shenyang Golden Chart Design.

Shenyang Style Advertising is the most elite sales team in Northeast China. It has made achievements in many areas such as media, IT, social networking, and event promotion. It has many years of experience in sales, promotion, and media public relations.

Shenyang Jintu Design is a leading urban sculpture and wax sculpture production company in China. Exhibits are exhibited in the Xinjiang Xiaobulak Museum, the Tacheng Museum, and the Changchun Integrity Education Foundation and other large exhibition halls. The gold chart design also has excellent special effects makeup. The team, which also makes Qi Qi her real doll in the face, makeup and other aspects relative to other manufacturers have a huge advantage.

After combining the advantages of the R&D team and the sales team, Qi Qi’s real doll has created Lingyue, Qian Ai, and other explosive models in just one year, becoming the leading doll manufacturer in China.

Company Address: Su Nan Industrial Park, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
Postal code: 110000

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS