Just another shout out to BCD

We turn dreams into reality!
Mrheartburn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just another shout out to BCD

Post by Mrheartburn »

Just want to say thank you to Jeff at BCD for all his help, understanding, and patience. He stuck with me for almost 2 years while I toiled over which doll was right for me, as well as putting up with my continued excuses while I scrimped and saved for my perfect companion. He answered every single question I had in a prompt and concise manner. I now understand why Jeff is so popular in the doll world; he cares! For anyone on the fence about acquiring a doll, take it from someone who teetered for over 2 years, its the best thing I've done since my divorce (10 years)! And if you do end up working with BCD, just know you'll be taken care of. Below are a few pics of my beauty.
She is a 148 YL with rania head. Both are very popular and with good reason. For me, I wanted something with realistic features, figure, and form, and in my opinion, she is it! I'd also like to thank everyone on here who has posted all their beauties as well as their tips and helpful hints. They have proven to be invaluable to me! Thank You!!!
Attachments
20180417_104538 (2).jpg
20180417_104538 (2).jpg (948.37 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
20180411_153221 (3).jpg
20180411_153221 (3).jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2045 times
20180417_104717 (3).jpg
20180417_104717 (3).jpg (706.58 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Just another shout out to BCD

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mrheartburn,
It was a huge pleasure assisting you.
Picking the perfect doll is not an easy task.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Thinkinabout_it
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thinkinabout_it »

This is one of the most sincere posts I’ve read in a while. I too have been on the fence about getting one. Been divorced since 2012 and have become quite the introvert. My biggest fear about getting one is feeling silly after she arrives and wishing I hadn’t. Does having a doll really ease some of the loneliness? Is the sex really that good and is there any feeling of shame afterward that you’re making it with a doll and not a real person? Does the thrill of owning one wear off after time? This is a big investment and I know I’d have to keep her hidden from friends and relatives. These are the things I think about and have prevented me so far from taking the plunge. You are a new owner. What are your thoughts? Nice looking lady by the way!

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Thinkinabout_it wrote:This is one of the most sincere posts I’ve read in a while. I too have been on the fence about getting one. Been divorced since 2012 and have become quite the introvert. My biggest fear about getting one is feeling silly after she arrives and wishing I hadn’t. Does having a doll really ease some of the loneliness? Is the sex really that good and is there any feeling of shame afterward that you’re making it with a doll and not a real person? Does the thrill of owning one wear off after time? This is a big investment and I know I’d have to keep her hidden from friends and relatives. These are the things I think about and have prevented me so far from taking the plunge. You are a new owner. What are your thoughts? Nice looking lady by the way!

Everyone is different. I never thought I wouldn't be into kissing a hunk of TPE. I was wrong. I didn't think I would enjoy dressing, putting on makeup, and all around caring for a doll. Again I was wrong. You won't know these things until you try.

I'd rather have sex with my doll than any woman on this planet. Why? Because she is available each and every time I feel like having a bit of fun. I can play with her all day if I want to. Give your doll a perfect personality and the sex can be down right intense. Having sex with a real girl comes with a lot of anxiety that you don't have with a doll. You don't have to worry about pregnancy, disease, cheating, the list is long.

If you feel shame after having sex with a doll, It is probably because you are letting the outside world get into your head. I believe this happens a lot and even happened to me to some degree. Kick that crap out of your head if it happens. Why let other peoples opinions and judgments ruin your happiness.

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Nice Pics by the way! I love the YL148

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thinkinabout_it,
Some people simply just having her to cuddle with at night is great.
30pointbuck,
Thank you for your thoughts.....and no false accusations as well.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats on sponsoring such a cute doll Mrheartburn. The YL 148 has a really cute behind. :thumbs_up:

Glad to hear Jeff took care of you.. no surprise there. :wink:

Thinkinabout_it
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thinkinabout_it »

30pointbuck wrote:
Thinkinabout_it wrote:This is one of the most sincere posts I’ve read in a while. I too have been on the fence about getting one. Been divorced since 2012 and have become quite the introvert. My biggest fear about getting one is feeling silly after she arrives and wishing I hadn’t. Does having a doll really ease some of the loneliness? Is the sex really that good and is there any feeling of shame afterward that you’re making it with a doll and not a real person? Does the thrill of owning one wear off after time? This is a big investment and I know I’d have to keep her hidden from friends and relatives. These are the things I think about and have prevented me so far from taking the plunge. You are a new owner. What are your thoughts? Nice looking lady by the way!

Everyone is different. I never thought I wouldn't be into kissing a hunk of TPE. I was wrong. I didn't think I would enjoy dressing, putting on makeup, and all around caring for a doll. Again I was wrong. You won't know these things until you try.

I'd rather have sex with my doll than any woman on this planet. Why? Because she is available each and every time I feel like having a bit of fun. I can play with her all day if I want to. Give your doll a perfect personality and the sex can be down right intense. Having sex with a real girl comes with a lot of anxiety that you don't have with a doll. You don't have to worry about pregnancy, disease, cheating, the list is long.

If you feel shame after having sex with a doll, It is probably because you are letting the outside world get into your head. I believe this happens a lot and even happened to me to some degree. Kick that crap out of your head if it happens. Why let other peoples opinions and judgments ruin your happiness.

Thank-you for that

Mrheartburn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mrheartburn »

Thinkinabout_it:

My apologies for not responding until now. I can tell you right now, I have zero regrets! In my opinion, she absolutely relieves quite a bit of the loneliness. I find myself constantly finding things to either buy for her or do for her. While the sex will never be the EXACT same as a real woman, she is by far the closest thing I have found.
With regards to keeping her hidden, especially for a significant amount of time, my advice would be to keep the box she came in, in as best of condition as possible and rebox her (carefully, of course). I've done it twice now when relatives have come over to stay a few days. There is no doubt that I had every single one of your concerns before my purchase. The biggest thing that helped me take the plunge was THIS FORUM!

INFORMATIONS