RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: The 10 Best photos of LuAnne

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
LuLu-Cross.jpg

WOW :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :whistle: :drinking:
I've run out of clothes for her. She not interested in wearing same thing twice LOL... Chicks!! It's not like she goes anywhere. I don't have the guts to take her out in the world! Take her to a dark nightclub, seat her in a dark corner by herself, see how many guys hit on her. LOL A real nice 1000 yard stare she'd give wouldn't she :o :o

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

I don't blame ya, I don't think I could take a doll out either. Ppl be judgemental. In fact, ppl be insane nowadays. I miss the 90s. I have a thousand yard stare like LuAnne just having to live in this decade.

But anyway LuAnne can visit Oklahoma City anytime tho!! I'm a great babysitter. I'm fork-lift certified! err, I don't think that applies. Ok, but offer still stands tho! please! lemme smell her hair O_O

Nah, bro that wasn't me that typed all that man.. My TDF acc was hacked man srsly. :/

I fucking love you LuAnne..

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LikeEmThicc wrote:I don't blame ya, I don't think I could take a doll out either. Ppl be judgemental. In fact, ppl be insane nowadays. I miss the 90s. I have a thousand yard stare like LuAnne just having to live in this decade.

But anyway LuAnne can visit Oklahoma City anytime tho!! I'm a great babysitter. I'm fork-lift certified! err, I don't think that applies. Ok, but offer still stands tho! please! lemme smell her hair O_O

Nah, bro that wasn't me that typed all that man.. My TDF acc was hacked man srsly. :/

I fucking love you LuAnne..
Her hair smells like fabric softner. Have to get at that wig again. Homemade wig de tangle. That wig I love it!! But it's hell to work with.
If you are forklift certified... hmmm I wont say nothing about my ex GF.... LOL Put it this way, I can handle LuAnne's weight :razz: :evil:
80's were even better than 90's was lucky to survive 80's Coke fueled insanity!! 90's, was a good responsible boy. I remember the 90's more though :)
Thanks for being LuAnne's #1 Fan!!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Think-Pink.jpg
Think Pink

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-Blue.jpg

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Meow.jpg
She does all right for a girl from the poor side of town. Spoiled by me! 8)

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Meow.jpg
She does all right for a girl from the poor side of town. Spoiled by me! 8)
so perfecct...

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-May22-18-1.jpg
LuLu Loves La Senza! She looks pissed off, doesn't she? She wanted to wear something else. So...
LuLu-May22-18-2.jpg
In all her struggling with me over wardrobe she broke her fingers. :? Funny, now she looks like she's smiling. 8)
Baby doll got her digits busted, uh oh!! No big deal, was expecting them to break soon. Exact same spot as when her other hand broke.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Really-Fake.jpg
LuAnne is a FAKE!!!!!!! LOL can you spot which one is the fake LuAnne.... Maybe she is not TDF approved. But she is 100% approved by me. Great little doll!!
Eyebrow makeup is all that differs from the fake, or the real one. LOL... which one is fake? both? LOL... Is there a difference between fantasy and reality? Maybe for some there isn't. LOL
How could something that looks so real, be so fake? LOL whatever, this is my case for all the fakes. They're made somewhere by someone, nothing fake about that. Advertising is misleading is all. That's not the manufacturers fault. It's the 3rd party Sharks. Chances are taken on everything we buy these days!! It's all cheaply made garbage that does not last. Save your money folks. You may wish you had when you have none!! But in the end, Fake is an overused term in 2018. Fake News, Fake President, etc etc etc.. I do not think of my doll as a fake anyway. Has been quite real for me. Bored of all the blah blah blah about fakes. Lot's of that around here. Yawn! I do not need TDF or it's members approval. Done!! :haha4:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-June3-18-1.jpg
LuLu-June3-18-2.jpg
Camera app getting crappy pics lately. She is still "alive" folks, in case anyone wondered LOL

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

LuLu-June10-18.jpg
Crosses her heart and her fingers for you.... Good luck!!

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

RGC_0767 wrote:
LuLu-June3-18-1.jpg
LuLu-June3-18-2.jpg
Camera app getting crappy pics lately. She is still "alive" folks, in case anyone wondered LOL
She is absolutely gorgeous, nice shot on her elbows looking at the camera.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

oneatatime wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
LuLu-June3-18-1.jpg
LuLu-June3-18-2.jpg
She is absolutely gorgeous, nice shot on her elbows looking at the camera.
LuAnne says thank you :)
Lazy Little LuAnne Lounging...
Has been an awesome little doll. Currently under the knife getting her broken fingers replaced. a good patient :) Her face does not have that worried look like she did with the other hand 8)

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Thanks for sharing! Photo 007 is my favorite!

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

crappy pics? Hell nah, who's sayin that?

fake doll? but she's one of the sexiest girls on earth.

y'all trippin bruh XD

INFORMATIONS