www.the-doll-house.com

UK DHL

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

UK DHL

Post by The-Doll-House »

People need to know this!

This is UK DHL in action: DHL Opening a doll box and having fun at the contents.
Maybe just my opinion, but we should not have anything to do with these people - they cannot spell professionalism.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: UK DHL

Post by Joe 90 »

Disgraceful.. these idiots have probably damaged a £1000 plus doll. Not to mention ruined customers trust in is company.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

I avoid DHL. Because of my job i send about 2-3k package every year. Many to the UK.
Not with dhl anymore.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Im interested in buying another doll. does the Netherlands branch of the doll house use DHL? not a chance im risking anything with DHL , can you imagine the uproar if it were a bunch of workers opening boxes and throwing dildos or other sex toys around? but because its a doll and they assume the owner would be too embarrassed to complain they can damage someones property and film it.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

anyone think sending DHL the video would be helpful?

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

nahmot wrote:anyone think sending DHL the video would be helpful?
Tweeting it at the DHL account might be - it is more public. I don't have a twitter account so cannot help with that.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

The-Doll-House NL
Inactive Vendor
Inactive Vendor

Post by The-Doll-House NL »

nahmot wrote:Im interested in buying another doll. does the Netherlands branch of the doll house use DHL? not a chance im risking anything with DHL , can you imagine the uproar if it were a bunch of workers opening boxes and throwing dildos or other sex toys around? but because its a doll and they assume the owner would be too embarrassed to complain they can damage someones property and film it.
Hi Nahmot,

We use UPS for delivery from our location in NL. This applies to dolls ordered using the "indirect" shipping option if you so choose, where the manufacturer ships to us using whatever courier service they normally use, and we then forward it to you using UPS (after checking). Alternatively you may choose the standard or "direct" shipping option, in which case your doll will be shipped from the manufacturer directly to you.

Whether the manufacturer ships to us or to you, the courier service they use will be the same one they use for all their shipments, and is up to them. Some manufacturers use for example Fedex, while others use DHL (not DHL UK unless shipping to the UK), etc.

In any case, if anything should happen to your doll in transit, we will of course endeavor to resolve the situation to your satisfaction, and send a replacement if necessary. This is regardless of what shipping option you choose.

I hope this answers your question. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to contact me at any time. You can use this forum if you wish, the email address below, or the contact form on our website.

Happy new year!
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

The Doll House NL
https://nl.the-doll-house.com/

Email: nl@the-doll-house.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDollHouseNL1

The-Doll-House Locations Worldwide:
UK - United Kingdom: https://www.the-doll-house.com/
DC - District of Columbia, U.S.A.: https://dc.the-doll-house.com/
NL - The Netherlands, E.U.: https://nl.the-doll-house.com/

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi All,

I did tweet this to DHL and heard nothing.
So I ripped the video from the web and re-encoded it to fit in an email and send it to my account manager.

It was shuffled to the correct person, and they spoke to me today via telephone, and wanted to assure me that this sort of thing would be dealt with, and would not happen again.
I explained, that this was not my shipment, but that the community, and greater internet community had seen it (2.9 million likes) so would be damaging to DHL.

Funnily enough, I spoke to Graeme at Lovedoll about an hour later, and he had DHL over to discuss the matter (it was his shipment) so the guy that visited Graeme assured him that if they weren't fired already, then they would be.
Fingers crossed eh?
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's good to hear Phil.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

:thumbs_up:
8)
ATB

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

The-Doll-House wrote: if they weren't fired already, then they would be.
Sad thing is...They were probably temp staff for the pre xmas period.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

I received this communication from DHL:

"Good afternoon Phil,

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday, it was really good chatting with you and I'm really sorry this incident has happened in the first place.

After liaising with our senior management team at our London facility, they have confirmed the following -
We are aware of the matter and have already taken action. The shipment was due to be returned to the sender. When this is the case shipment service providers are required to generate a new invoice for return and therefore must open shipments to assess the contents - this is a standard practice and in line with valid mail policies. Our employees are trained to always respect the integrity of shipments entrusted to us by our customers and we do not condone any exception. We are disappointed by the inappropriate handling of the shipment in this instance and have spoken to our teams accordingly.

The manager has confirmed this has been fully reviewed with all relevant staff members and any appropriate action taken to prevent a recurrence.

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to deal with this internally.

I will now close my file however, if there is anything else I can help you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Customer Care Team"

So I don't think any action will be taken.
Last edited by Tsall on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed name
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

The-Doll-House wrote: .
So I don't think any action will be taken.
Hi Phil!
This is most likely the outcome of this.
The Customer Care Team wrote - "allowing us to deal with this internally." What does this mean? Probably a round table talk with the guys explaining NOT FILMING when having fun with customers packages .
Reminds Me of Putin's Russia - put the lid on, nothing has happened.

Thanks

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

TBH, there is not much they could have done other than change the vibe of the answer. A bit more like "we deeply regret" and "are disgusted by the unprofessional and unexcusable behaviour of our staff" would have made a better response.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I used to work opposite a DHL depot in London. Most of their employees were rock apes.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

INFORMATIONS