www.the-doll-house.com

The Doll House - Best UK Doll Supplier (In my opinion)

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
pjgrey

The Doll House - Best UK Doll Supplier (In my opinion)

Post by pjgrey »

Hi, newby here to the world of the love doll.

When I first starting looking into the subject I became concerned with the shear number of scams out there.

I eventually narrowed it down to half a dozen UK resellers that seemed trustworthy. Out of those only two got in contact with me.

One of those being Phil from the dolls house, the other not having any ability to view the dolls "in the flesh".

I can't tell you how helpful it is to see these dolls in person. This is where Phil is brilliant, he has a small storage space in the south of london.

Being able to touch the dolls, see the height, feel the weight. Most importantly for me was getting the skin tone right.

I could buy with confidence knowing that I was ordering a genuine WM Doll. He even had the exact doll I wanted lying in his storage unit.

He replied to my email same day and was very helpful and accomodating.

He is the most genuine and nicest guy you can meet. Very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of many questions.

Very pleased with my visit and will soon be ordering my first doll from The Dolls House.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: The Doll House - Best UK Doll Supplier (In my opinion)

Post by The-Doll-House »

Many Thanks,
We aim to please :D
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Doll House - Best UK Doll Supplier (In my opinion)

Post by adelea »

Yep, Phil is great!

My 166C finally was released from UK customs after 12 days, only for me to find it was the wrong colour!

Phil has quickly arranged for a replacement.

I bought Adara from TDH, and when I was in the market for a 2nd doll I didnt hesitate with going back to TDH.

Thank you Phil!

INFORMATIONS