www.the-doll-house.com

Pre owned dolls

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
SRho
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Pre owned dolls

Post by SRho »

Anyone have any experience of these? Recommendations, hygiene issues... anything worth knowing?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Pre owned dolls

Post by Maviarab »

Hey,

Phil won't sell crap if that's what you're asking. Afik he inspects them all and will list any issues if there are any. All will be cleaned well so no issues there for you, though TPE can never truly be sanitized 100% unlike silicone (just putting that out there for your info).

I would happily buy a second hand doll from Phil myself if that makes any difference to your decision.

SRho
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SRho »

Thanks! That’s really helpful.
Maviarab wrote:Hey,

Phil won't sell crap if that's what you're asking. Afik he inspects them all and will list any issues if there are any. All will be cleaned well so no issues there for you, though TPE can never truly be sanitized 100% unlike silicone (just putting that out there for your info).

I would happily buy a second hand doll from Phil myself if that makes any difference to your decision.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Hello SRho, my dolls were all pre owned, I went with silicone because they could be sanitized and imho are easier to repair if there are issues. They were bought from sales on tdf.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Topster

Post by Topster »

I've met Phil at the shop, and bought and took away a lovely Sanhui 165+ Severine It was clean but even cleaner after some nice pampering. Powdering her little bottom and getting her all ready for playtimes is part of the fun imho.

So yes, if you are unsure .. don't be, Phil's a great chap and a great place to acquire a sexy plaything.

INFORMATIONS