reallovesexdolls.com

Memorial Day Weekend Sale -Finished!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Memorial Day Weekend Sale -Finished!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Memorial Day Sale Finished

Please checkout our Summer Specials here: viewtopic.php?f=244&t=115703

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Luke-84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Memorial Day Weekend Super Sale - 3 Days Only

Post by Luke-84 »

The code doesn't work. "The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order."

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

Looks like it's only certain dolls. :-(

Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woodylongstraw »

I tried the same promo code, It does not specify which are 50% off. If you click the code it directs you to a section of dolls.
https://gyazo.com/4f5e0595ba588facbe7eac796551997b

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The coupon code is to get a head for free. If you buy a any doll 140cm or larger... The promo code BONUS, will allow you to also buy a second head, and the cost of the additional head will be removed. So you need to have added another head to your cart for the promo code to work.

The Sales prices are already marked down store wide, no promo code needed for that.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I may have missed it, but which doll(s) is marked 50% off? I didn't see any.

Thanks!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Out_Of_Sync wrote:I may have missed it, but which doll(s) is marked 50% off? I didn't see any.

Thanks!

The sale is STOREWIDE, not only on dolls. It looks like the highest discount on dolls is 34% off. Other items in the store go up to 50% off.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 50% off the same thing as 1/2 price? The 158b and 158d have a list price on your site of $2500 and a sale price of $1665. If they were 50% off wouldn't the sale price be $1250?
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

No one can give 50% off a doll. That would be less than OUR cost for the doll. But jeeze guys, we have made you guys an awesome promotion. Let us try to make it clearer for you.

We have slashed prices up to 50% all across the store! (Just calculated... Dolls are up to 34% off!) Tremendous discounts! PLUS a second BONUS promotion for a 2nd free head with a doll purchase.
The sale is STOREWIDE. Prices have been slashed in all areas. BUT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!

The FREE 2nd head with the purchase of a doll 140cm or larger is a Bonus promotion on top of the Sale Prices Storewide.
(note: You have to add a 2nd head to your cart in order for the promo code BONUS to give it to you FREE).

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Out_Of_Sync wrote:Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 50% off the same thing as 1/2 price? The 158b and 158d have a list price on your site of $2500 and a sale price of $1665. If they were 50% off wouldn't the sale price be $1250?

Good catch. Keep em honest. People like me aren't as math-savvy. In fact I hate math. Otherwise I might be an automotive engineer, not a slob on the assembly line. But it is what it is.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Today is the LAST day to catch this huge sale!

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

You know I tried to place an order but every time I used the coupon code "BONUS" it always told me it could not be applied to the order. I tried it with every 140cm doll configuration and eventually I just said screw it. Anyway, I just learned it is for the head only ... a lot of us were mis-lead by the way you advertised this ... I've always also pondered the retail price mark down...the 140cm dolls have sat at $1,650 for years with an original price close to $2000 I understand this makes it look more appealing to a buyer but you might as well just set the price at $1,650 if that is the actually sale price anyway. I have also noticed this practice is used heavily on other sites.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Sorry you are having trouble xeffects. We thought it was pretty clearly stated. :?

The FREE 2nd head with the purchase of a doll 140cm or larger is a Bonus promotion on top of the Sale Prices Storewide.
(note: You have to add a 2nd head to your cart in order for the promo code BONUS to give it to you FREE).
The sale is STOREWIDE as stated. Prices have been slashed in all areas. BUT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!

The 140cm that you mention in particular is already at rock bottom due to price wars on it several years back. So, not every doll style is marked down further, but most are for this sale! And many dolls are hundreds lower!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Memorial Day Weekend Sale -EXTENDED 1 More Day

We’re Sorry!

Although many, many customers did take advantage of the sale (especially after clarification)... based on customer feedback, some found the terms of the Memorial Day Weekend Sale were not clear and had trouble trying to place their orders.

We apologize for any confusion. So that everyone has an opportunity to cash in on this tremendous promotion, we have chosen to extend the sale and promotion one more day! TODAY!

Now please allow us to explain the promotions with more detail. There are 2 great promotions being offered.

Promo 1. Sale prices have been slashed up to 50% storewide in all areas: The new lower sale price is already shown. No promo code is needed for these savings.

Promo 2. Get an additional FREE head, with the purchase of a doll 140cm or larger: To get the additional FREE head, you will first need to an additional head to your cart in addition to the doll you are purchasing. Then at checkout, enter the promo code BONUS and the cost of the additional head will be deducted from your total.

We hope this clears up any confusion and if it doesn't, please visit us on LIVE CHAT and we will be happy to help you.

INFORMATIONS