www.the-doll-house.com

My gorgeous new girl

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
andyn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My gorgeous new girl

Post by andyn »

After looking at various website for a while I found this forum and the vendor links. I live in kent and found The Doll House located just up the road !!

Looking at their website which incidentally is absolutely brilliant for information and configuration of the dolls, I initially posted a few questions to Phil which he responded to quickly. Initial questions answered I asked Phil if it would be OK to pop along and see some of the dolls. He was only too happy for me to visit and I spent 45 mins or so chatting with him regarding what I want and all sorts of options available. Phil is a very enthusiastic, helpfull and knowledgeable person and made several recommendations for dolls, repairs (when required) and where to get clothing.

Anyway, my girl ( a YL 135 Yuki ) with my customisations, arrived on Monday and I picked her up yesterday and she is wonderfull. So, a big thanks to Phil for his help and maybe we'll do some more business in the future.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My gorgeous new girl

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Andyn,

Thanks for the praise. The YL-range are always a good choice.
Ideally everyone would live within a short radius, so could come over to see and feel the dolls. I feel that it is the best way to make an informed decision on a doll, as no amount of words/description can truly encompass how a doll feels to you.
It's the only real way to know if the weight is going to be an issue or not also.

I'm glad I was in a position to help and reassure.
There still seems to be a dearth of confidence in the industry, so we the vendors, must pursue excellent customer service to boost this confidence, such that the cowboys of the industry are easily seen for what they are, in comparison to the established approved vendors.
This forum is essential to establishing that.

So if you ever have any queries,,, I am always here 8)
Please have a pleasant day.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

andyn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by andyn »

Good morning....
Attachments
goodmorning.jpg
goodmorning.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3107 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Now that's a pretty face to wake up to! You won't be wanting to get out of bed too quickly!

andyn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by andyn »

Been late for work every day since she arrived !!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She's lovely!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819