www.the-doll-house.com

Susan has arrived - thanks Phil

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
jalwdn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Susan has arrived - thanks Phil

Post by jalwdn »

Very nice looking lady I'm thinking of the Sanhui 145 my self. well to be honest so far it is between 2 that I have on my mind and this post is helping me to decide which lady I would like in my life later ( when I get the money ). How is susan for carrying as I have a back problem and I know weight will be an issue from time to time

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Susan has arrived - thanks Phil

Post by Mr Franz »

Miniscule1 wrote:
Susan new.jpg
Thanks.

Pale skin. This is day zero just out of the box (birthday) in natural daylight.

She came with some breast covers which I thought was a nice addition. She has the opportunity to look more buxom if she wants.
Wow! Love the 'I'm a Big Girl Now' titty toppers. :wink: Just kidding. Actually, she has quite a mature looking face, IMHO. Very nice :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS