www.the-doll-house.com

YL155 from The Doll House

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

YL155 from The Doll House

Post by nicvncnt »

It's been a while since I posted here but just wanted to let you know that today I received my new YL155 doll from The Doll House, so thanks to Phil for all his help with this.

I'll do a full review in due course but I'm very impressed so far....I think these TPE dolls are fantastic value for money and very realistic, not least because they really can stand unsupported (see below).

I recommend getting the heavy-duty flight case to keep the doll safe. I'm very glad I got this option as the external cardboad was in terrible condition on arrival - amongst other things it appeared to have been sprayed with toner ink and the UPS guy asked if I wanted to unpack it outisde :oops:

I took some very quick pix before starting the post-arrival cleaning process....
Attachments
yl155b.jpg
yl155b.jpg (263.52 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
yl155a.jpg
yl155a.jpg (345.9 KiB) Viewed 2211 times

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: YL155 from The Doll House

Post by The-Doll-House »

Thanks for the kind words.
I do like the Wendy Head, and the pictures do her justice.

The flight case may seem expensive to some, but is a good option for doll storage, and will ensure no transit damage.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

INFORMATIONS