www.the-doll-house.com

New Jinsan Insert Shape

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Jinsan Insert Shape

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi All,

I received some Jinsan news (I don't know if this news has already broken), that Jinsan are changing the shape of the insert (attached).

This of course will mean changes to the shape of the dolls to accommodate this.
This has been scheduled for all of the doll models, and will take place over time.

This is as much information as I have at the moment, but will keep fishing for something more concrete.
Attachments
New Insert.jpg
New Insert.jpg (141.13 KiB) Viewed 5617 times
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Jinsan Insert Shape

Post by Samurai »

Wow that looks pretty good ! 8O

I wait with anticipation.

Thanks for posting this Phil :thumbs_up:

:twisted:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Ho even though the insert itself is looking right, I do not see how it will could look good while installed. For sure it will look like an added on genital.

Can't wait to see the final result, but I doubt it will be photographic material :(

Anyway, let's see the final result before complaining...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Looks to me like they will be removing the outer lips from the insert model body and moving them to the insert itself. You can see the round shape on the face of the insert. The bumps on the bottom corners are probably to keep it from popping out.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Babel99 wrote:Ho even though the insert itself is looking right, I do not see how it will could look good while installed. For sure it will look like an added on genital.

Can't wait to see the final result, but I doubt it will be photographic material :(

These were my exact thoughts on seeing this. I got the exisiting insert option for my new doll and once the insert is fitted you honestly can't tell any difference from the built-in version. That said, with carfeul positioning this new insert may appear "almost" seamless and I expect there will now be a whole range of different options for colour, shape and size, big clits and such like things. 8O

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Babel99 wrote:Ho even though the insert itself is looking right, I do not see how it will could look good while installed. For sure it will look like an added on genital.

My thoughts exactly. Skin tone matching could be a major problem here, not to mention the added seams. It may be time to switch to 6YE, but I'll hold off on that until I see the finished product.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

I think this new insert is a bad idea , Personally I don't keep my inserts in the doll , so it will just have a big hole were her vag should be , it might also make the vag and arse gap even weaker , I have seen this type of insert before and it just looks like an after thought , YUCK
I think Jinsan have been at the saki again , the only time I take one step forward and three steps back is when I'm drunk
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Yeah lets wait for the final result, we may miss something....

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

I'm not skeptical at all. This is what Abyss has been doing for years now. The east is only just catching on. They will probably feel great( as can be verified by any RealDoll/BT owner and they offer many more possibilities. They can be had in different shapes,colors, etc. And are removable for cleaning,etc. A big benefit is no wear and tear on the doll body. The makers are just starting and may take a while to get the shapes and configuration together.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Watching this thread with interest

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It may solve the problem of splitting.

But I hope that they might be able to supply some sort of blank so that the doll can appear in wider photographic use without being clearly overtly a sexual object.

Best wishes

Harem

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

carver wrote:I'm not skeptical at all. This is what Abyss has been doing for years now. The east is only just catching on. They will probably feel great( as can be verified by any RealDoll/BT owner and they offer many more possibilities. They can be had in different shapes,colors, etc. And are removable for cleaning,etc. A big benefit is no wear and tear on the doll body. The makers are just starting and may take a while to get the shapes and configuration together.
Can you share a Real Doll picture with this installed!?i guess it explain why we rarely pictures of them fully naked. Really curious here...

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

So would mean wm doll would change ? Thank you Phil for posting this
Image Image

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Babel99 wrote:
carver wrote:I'm not skeptical at all. This is what Abyss has been doing for years now. The east is only just catching on. They will probably feel great( as can be verified by any RealDoll/BT owner and they offer many more possibilities. They can be had in different shapes,colors, etc. And are removable for cleaning,etc. A big benefit is no wear and tear on the doll body. The makers are just starting and may take a while to get the shapes and configuration together.
Can you share a Real Doll picture with this installed!?i guess it explain why we rarely pictures of them fully naked. Really curious here...
You must not be looking too hard if you haven't seen a naked Real Doll. They don't have that problem, and yes, Kwench is an insert doll.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

right on begog, i would think everybodies seen this set-up. This is my BoyToy,Natalie with her insert. If the Chinese pick up on this all the better. If you have specific photography needs then you get the old fashioned fixed vag.
Attachments
DSCN7312.JPG
DSCN7312.JPG (975.99 KiB) Viewed 5086 times

INFORMATIONS