www.the-doll-house.com

Owning a Doll - My thoughts/experience

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
evertrav
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Owning a Doll - My thoughts/experience

Post by evertrav »

You know, that was a very honest and heartfelt description that I believe many of us who are here today can relate to and or need to hear. Thank you for putting it out there bare and square. Including the practical such as inner or removable parts.

I'm interested in a smaller doll myself, not just because of aesthetics (I've dated quite a few women half my hight) but also because of the practical being that a doll must be reasonably manipulated.

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

When I first bought a doll, a couple years ago, it was new to me and I wouldn't think twice about telling anyone. Now, I have a lot of fun getting new outfits and getting creative with photos, I just stopped caring what most people will think. Started showing co-workers a few of my pictures and explained how it became a random hobby and most of them think it's pretty awesome.. They are open-minded individuals though :)

idontknow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by idontknow »

I'm still new to this (I ordered 2 days ago). I'm planning to let everyone, who visits my house, to see my doll. If they can't handle it it's their problem. I'm in my 30s and I hope i will have some friends left one year from now :oops:

INFORMATIONS