www.the-doll-house.com

Ordered my first (and probably last) doll...

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ordered my first (and probably last) doll...

Post by batmanthesecond »

Hi everyone.

I have been lurking on these forums for a few years now looking at everyone's beautiful dolls. Some of the time I have been single and fantasised about having my own doll for "company" but even when I've been in a relationship I have still looked at dolls just for their beauty. All the while though I have not had the money to actually purchase one.

A couple of things have changed in the last year: 1) my income has doubled and 2) I have gotten engaged.

I've decided to 'scratch the itch' before I get married. The hope is that I can set aside the fantasy after experiencing the reality and then get on with focusing on my real relationship and sexual future. I will have the house to myself for a couple of weeks in the new year so I plan to use that time with my doll. Hopefully it will be fun :D

As I will only have the doll for a short time before selling it this will also be an opportunity for another forum member to buy an almost new doll (my doll) for a discount vs the standard price at the end of my time with her!

I won't have her for long so I've decided to keep costs down and plump for the WM Doll 136cm D-cup. I have stopped by Phil's shop and originally decided that the 140cm was just about within what I considered a non-pervy size limit, but the extra few hundred pounds saved on another 4cm swayed my final decision.

I will post pics once I have her, doing my best to demonstrate her mature side considering her small stature.

I will take the time to look on here for maintenance tips and the like, but if anyone already knows the best threads for cleaning inside, buying wigs that fit the smaller heads and othes for the smaller bodies then I would also appreciate the links haha

Thanks for reading :)

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first (and probably last) doll...

Post by Meso »

Recommend (if you've a choice with that sized doll) to get her with a removal insert as they're easier to sell. Also recommend ordering two inserts, so when you put her up for sell, you can offer her with a new unused insert (very important).
Cheers,
Meso
(pronounced Me-So)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi Meso. Thanks for the good advise.

I had considered that but in the end I still went with built-in since the purpose was to try experiencing an immersive fantasy with my doll.

Luckily Phil at The Doll House (who I can't rate high enough) has offered to look after the re-sale process for a reasonable fee, so I don't need it to be an immediate sale.

I will take very good care of her and be thorough with cleaning also! :thumbs_up:

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Well my doll is home with me now but I can't upload any photos until I've made 5 posts. Ho hum...

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just a quick pay to enable me to upload a picture tonight...

My very basic review after having her for only 2 nights.

1) People are not kidding about the weight of these dolls! I like to think I'm a strong guy (as I do frequent the gym) but it can be one hell of a workout maneuvering her. I'm already learning that careful pose planning makes a world of difference - move into temporary rest pose, then adjust body position, then move into desired pose.

2) I was concerned that the size would make her seem too young. Thankfully she just seems like a petite 18 year old. If she was a real girl then it would be obvious I was with her for shallow reasons, but since she's a doll I think that's the point!

3) It takes a couple of hours to dry her insides with warm air being blown at her. Although I only have her for two weeks, it might be worth investing in an air pump of some kind.

4) I've seen a number of guys mention how easy it is to tear her anal opening so I decided to try it just once to see what it was like as I didn't want to push my luck. And of course, it tore almost straight away. Hopefully it can be repaired easily, but I won't be using it again while I have her!

5) It is incredible fun to be able to have sex whenever YOU feel like it. Three times in two hours on the first night!! It has been 10 years since I ever did that with a girlfriend.

6) I've found it hard to really imagine her as a real person while having sex. If anything it just feels like the pinnacle of masturbation. Not saying that's a good it bad thing, just it is what it is for me.

Well, if I think of any more comments I have about owning a doll then I'll share them later. Otherwise I'll be posting my first pic of her tonight :)

Thanks for reading.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

With regards to drying, is it not possible to stuff paper tissue to absorb the residual moisture?

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi Kazuya.

I started trying that but then got too concerned with the friction, and also leaving bits of paper tissue in there that could also get many (English phrase for all the American owners here).

I'm trying to keep her as clean as possible as I'll be selling her very soon. Only got the house to myself for a couple of short weeks and I've got nowhere to hide her after that!

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

So what do you guys and gals think of her?
Attachments
IMG_20180123_013942.jpg
IMG_20180123_013942.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 5388 times
IMG_20180123_013841.jpg
IMG_20180123_013841.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 5388 times

evertrav
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by evertrav »

So you got two heads, open eyes and closed eyes. I had thought about that myself.

What's nice is the "open and close" seem to be the same face, only eyes open vs closed.

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Some more pics :)
Attachments
IMG_20180124_163702.jpg
IMG_20180124_163702.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 5310 times
IMG_20180124_164607.jpg
IMG_20180124_164607.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 5310 times
IMG_20180124_164551.jpg
IMG_20180124_164551.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 5310 times
IMG_20180124_163608.jpg
IMG_20180124_163608.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 5310 times
IMG_20180124_163441.jpg
IMG_20180124_163441.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 5310 times

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

In the end I only had her for just over a week. I'm glad I did this - aside from getting the fantasy of a doll out of my system, I've also worked out that it wouldn't really have been for me anyway. I guess I'm just not a doll guy at heart, despite how pretty they all are!

She's back with Phil at The Doll House who is taking care of her sale. The link is below and get price includes a number of outfits and wigs (6 of each, if I recall) and two heads!

https://www.the-doll-house.com/dolls-in ... 4e7a10c4ec

Thanks for everyone's interest. I hope one of you can find her a new home :)

batmanthesecond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi everyone.

Someone nearly bought her so she's been marked as sold for a while, but it never went through and she's still available! I've also dropped the price!!

I hope she can find company with someone soon :)

Killer_79
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Killer_79 »

Wow she is a very cute doll, shame she's already sold

INFORMATIONS