www.the-doll-house.com

Stephanie is here! :)

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Darren27
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Stephanie is here! :)

Post by Darren27 »

day1.3.jpg
day1.3.jpg (389.32 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
day1.2.jpg
day1.2.jpg (438.18 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
day1.1.jpg
day1.1.jpg (305.89 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
I spent a long time looking at dolls, Im an ardent perfectionist, so nothing comes easy. Then, something changed... I heard the Talk radio podcast with Phil at The Doll House. This could have been tricky, but Phil did a great job and came across as pretty level headed, honest in his opinions and a genuine bloke. ( Phil may know different). So I took a look at the website, found the pricing to be fair and gave him a call. I spent a while talking about various things and he gave some good advice, he told me what to think about and what to avoid. He didn't try to sell me anything which was refreshing. Its not often I would place any order "Off the bat" but I did, I went for a YL-155 Custom D because shes the sort of *REAL girl I go for. Ive been pretty lucky in that respect, so this needed to be good if I was taking the plunge!

I went for the YL 188 head, simply because she looks so much like my ex facially ( I really wish I could show you) and I have some unsettled scores with her...bend over love :)

I also went for a WM 46 with blue eyes and blonde hair, but we havent got that far yet. ( This should offer a good switch up). The WM 146 looks good even bald, Im looking forward to trying that.

Anyway, I ordered on the 4th December, I wouldnt be back from Tokyo until the 19th but wanted her for Christmas. No word of a lie, I landed at LHR and switched my phone on and had a message to say she had arrived, she would be with me tomorrow and had passed inspection etc..Awesome!

So, she showed up and straight away I noticed the box was damaged, Ive read a lot of horror stories and I left her unopened for 5 hours, I knew I couldnt deal with it if she was damaged. I plucked up the courage to open it and it was soon obvious her neck had gone though the box, she also looked much lighter than expected and she had dirty finger prints where she had been forced back into the box. Her neck was jammed into the shoulder :( Luckily with some help from my tool chest, it got back into shape. This took a while, so after 15 mins of supporting her body weight, I was done...

After a short rest, I attached the YL-188 head and grabbed a wig I used on a glamour shoot recently, I didnt even brush it, just stuck it on and that was it, I knew I had exactly what I wanted. I took some quick photos on my phone ( above). I will get her in the studio at some point and add more. I will try the WM 46 too.

*REAL GIRL: Like a doll, but answers back, charges £250 for 4 hours studio work, may come on to you if she thinks you could forward her career, but may be diseased, will create drama and play you at every opportunity. ( Im not bitter honest, I keep trying them, but so far no keepers). [/img]
Attachments
day1.jpg
day1.jpg (204.97 KiB) Viewed 2630 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Stephanie is here! :)

Post by Endless War »

She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations and enjoy my man!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

She’s a good lookin girl. I look forward to more photos of her.
JM 75cm Angel C

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Amazingly Lifelike Face, You are Definitely a Lucky Chap... :noel5:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You have great taste, and I can understand the unsettled scores with an ex- who looks like that. She's beautiful..

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is adorable!

INFORMATIONS