www.the-doll-house.com

Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

Post by Muninn »

My lovely Lynne has arrived! She's had a reasonably quick journey from China, via the brilliant Phil at The Doll House.

The courier to my home was kind enough to call me when he arrived, unfortunately I was on call at work, but he dropped her off just before he finished for the day. All was well and I probably had the looks of a kid at Christmas! :D

I got right away with opening the box whilst the coffee was brewing, but was immediately worried by a hole in the end of the box! (Sorry for some of the picture quality, the early photos were done on my phone...)
IMAG3060.jpg
IMAG3060.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 11426 times
On opening the box, everything looked in order, and complete. But then I notice that the back of Lynne's neck was dirty... after a bit of soap and water cleaning it has mostly come off, and a further wash has removed more. I've spoken to Phil, and we're having a look at what we can do. Here's a before and after (first wash) shot:
Before
Before
IMAG3063.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 11426 times
After
After
IMAG3064.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 11426 times
Apart from that, all is fine and well. Given her a good wash, and she's chilling out with me before bedtime. I'll put a couple more teaser photos on here for now, and keep an eye out in Dolls Alive, as Lynne has her own Doll Account, where she will post some too.

Got to say thanks again to Phil, who has kept me informed throughout the whole purchase, and no doubt did a lot of things behind the scenes to get her to me. Also thanks to you all on here for helping me with my numerous questions!
Assembled! Lynne's telling me off for snapping nude photos instead of looking for something to wear - it's cold!
Assembled! Lynne's telling me off for snapping nude photos instead of looking for something to wear - it's cold!
IMG_0528.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 11426 times
Lynne - "That's better!"
Lynne - "That's better!"
IMG_0527.JPG (2.32 MiB) Viewed 11426 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats man! Have a great honeymoon......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thank you, Gonestill!

Lynne needs a bath after her long journey here. She's just called me up to ask if I can wash her back... :whistle:
IMG_0535.JPG
IMG_0535.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 11413 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

"taking a bath can be lots of fun, cause two in the bathtub is more fun than one"

Congrats and Best of luck with her. She is adorable. Please post lots of pics!

-DD27

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Indeed so, Doll Daddy!

Will post some more pics over the weekend, the honeymoon is on a brief hold as I've been sent away for work for a couple of days, but I have a long weekend arranged to enjoy with her. Any further pictures/descriptions after last night's bath photo may well break several TDF rules, so I won't go there! ;)

She looks incredibly realistic, and in fact I scared myself a few times. I gave her the homecoming wash before I made dinner, and left her to dry standing up, but with her hands leaning against the wall (kind of like the "pat-down" stance if you're unlucky enough to be stopped by the cops). Walked back in the room a little later, and she made me jump - there's someone in my room! Oh, phew, it's just Lynne :D

Oh, and like all new doll owners - even though I knew what the weight was when ordering (32kg? Delivery guy reckoned nearer 40!), it still comes as a big surprise... though she is about on the limit of what I could handle, I think I made the right choice. Lighter would generally mean shorter, and given there's almost a foot of height difference between us already, I think it would be a struggle to get a good position for sex. I certainly need to practice lifting her and placing her into various positions. It'll come with practice.
(They/Them)

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Muninn wrote:Indeed so, Doll Daddy!

Will post some more pics over the weekend, the honeymoon is on a brief hold as I've been sent away for work for a couple of days, but I have a long weekend arranged to enjoy with her. Any further pictures/descriptions after last night's bath photo may well break several TDF rules, so I won't go there! ;)

She looks incredibly realistic, and in fact I scared myself a few times. I gave her the homecoming wash before I made dinner, and left her to dry standing up, but with her hands leaning against the wall (kind of like the "pat-down" stance if you're unlucky enough to be stopped by the cops). Walked back in the room a little later, and she made me jump - there's someone in my room! Oh, phew, it's just Lynne :D

Oh, and like all new doll owners - even though I knew what the weight was when ordering (32kg? Delivery guy reckoned nearer 40!), it still comes as a big surprise... though she is about on the limit of what I could handle, I think I made the right choice. Lighter would generally mean shorter, and given there's almost a foot of height difference between us already, I think it would be a struggle to get a good position for sex. I certainly need to practice lifting her and placing her into various positions. It'll come with practice.
A couple of things I learned...

1. When moving room to room, Hug her and lift while she is standing face to face to you, but keep her arms close as possible to your body.(don't wanna hit everything)
2. Place plastic zip lock sandwich bags over her hands at all times except for photos. (you'll thank me later)
3. Put pantyhose one her anytime you put jeans or pants on. It will help putting n and taking off clothes
4. Buy satin sheets. You only need the flat sheet placed on top of bed. It is MUCH easier to move her around.
5. Use a tear away lint ROLLER to get hair and small dirt off her. Much easier than trying to pick it off with hands.
6.NEVER call her Barbie! That tends to piss them off for some reason.

Best of luck
-DD27

kojima

Post by kojima »

=O
A WM 153 #85? That's exactly what I ordered! And my girl just arrived today. XD All the options at Jinsan and two of us ordered the same thing at the same time? What are the odds? =P

Sorry to hear about the smudges on her neck. Mine arrived with a similar hole in the box near the neck. Fortunately it wasn't as large as that and didn't cause any problems.

I completely understand about the realism making you double take. I had mine sitting in the chair at my desk while I ran to grab her some supplies in town. Walked back by her room and couldn't help but jaw drop at how real she looked sitting with her back to me.

Hope you two have fun on your honeymoon weekend!
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

So Lynne has a cousin in America!? :D
Well, truly great odds indeed (and a top choice, if I may add :wink: )! Glad she arrived safely.
DollDaddy27 wrote: A couple of things I learned...

1. When moving room to room, Hug her and lift while she is standing face to face to you, but keep her arms close as possible to your body.(don't wanna hit everything)
2. Place plastic zip lock sandwich bags over her hands at all times except for photos. (you'll thank me later)
3. Put pantyhose one her anytime you put jeans or pants on. It will help putting n and taking off clothes
4. Buy satin sheets. You only need the flat sheet placed on top of bed. It is MUCH easier to move her around.
5. Use a tear away lint ROLLER to get hair and small dirt off her. Much easier than trying to pick it off with hands.
6.NEVER call her Barbie! That tends to piss them off for some reason.

Best of luck
-DD27
Good tips, DD27. I've been carrying her up/downstairs by putting her into a sitting position, hands on legs, then carrying her with one arm under her back, and one under her legs. I'm going to sort out 4 this weekend, she sleeps on the pink blanket at the moment. 5 is a definate, as a cat owner i have a few of those rollers, else all my sweaters look like mohair... I'll keep 6 in mind :D
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Wow, it's been a week already!

It's been quite an experience so far, from learning how her body moves, getting her standing, the cleaning rituals, even brushing up on my photography skills. Still getting used to the weight, by it does give her realism, and I have no regrets at all. The good news is that that neck mark has almost disappeared now, couple more washes and an oil job should sort it for good.

Thank you for all the good advice, and Lynne thanks you all for the compliments. We're have a little celebratory drink before bed (it is only Monday, after all!). She seems to like my Porter collection...
IMAG3098s.jpg
IMAG3098s.jpg (362.39 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
(They/Them)

domwood

Post by domwood »

32kg..
I'd better get training, I've just ordered the 39kg 160cm lol!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Welcome to TDF, Domwood!

I'm quite used to shifting around 25kg bags of cement around the place, but carrying a 32kg doll up and downstairs with her little fingers or toes ready to snag something, and that extra few kilos feels more like a tonne! :D Still, I might finally get some arm muscles, all my strength is in the legs!
(They/Them)

kojima

Post by kojima »

Muninn wrote:Wow, it's been a week already!

It's been quite an experience so far, from learning how her body moves, getting her standing, the cleaning rituals, even brushing up on my photography skills. Still getting used to the weight, by it does give her realism, and I have no regrets at all. The good news is that that neck mark has almost disappeared now, couple more washes and an oil job should sort it for good.

Thank you for all the good advice, and Lynne thanks you all for the compliments. We're have a little celebratory drink before bed (it is only Monday, after all!). She seems to like my Porter collection...
IMAG3098s.jpg
It really is a bit of a learning curve to get her to move, isn't it? Which way and then the best place to hold her in order to get the joint you want to move without moving the wrong joint. I'm still trying to figure out some of the more nuanced ways to get her to move. One joint I still can't get to move is the one in her back. From one of your earlier pics it looks like Lynne is actually bent over a bit at the back. Any tips on how you managed to get that joint to move, I think mine might be way too tight.

I also have to agree with the weight. It hasn't bothered me too much, but I do a lot of lifting for my job, so it wasn't a big shock for me. But I do agree that the added weight gives her a great level of realism. There have been times when carrying her that I started to get aroused because of how real it felt to my senses, and she was fully clothed!

Also, I love that red dress you got for Lynne. Hope I manage to find some nice clothes for Maaya soon.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Ah yes, I'm still learning how she moves now, in fact only yesterday did I find the *perfect* cuddling position in bed - I realised that if I raised one leg and rotated the knee slightly, we could wrap our legs round each other and cuddle closely. First time in months that I've slept for 6 hours straight, and woke up to her looking straight at me... went to work with a smile on my face, and we didn't even make love!

As for her back, it wasn't easy at first, because as you say, the other, looser joints will want to move first. With the bath picture above (can't get over how cute that butt is!), and the one in Lynne's thread where she is leaning over the table in jeans, I found that when she is standing up, reach round behind her and gently cuddle her while bending forward yourself. With luck, she will bend over the same way you are - be careful that her legs don't move, or you'll both be a heap on the floor! Also, if she's lying on her back in bed with a couple of pillows under her head, you can reach round her upper torso, and she bends into a more natural position that way. Of course, it is all about being gentle, and if she doesn't feel like she will do it, don't do it.

So glad you and Maaya are getting along well, fingers crossed you'll find her some cool clothes for her to wear. Lynne is a bit like Maaya at the moment in that she loves wearing some of my clothes, and strangely they suit her too. Don't know if that reflects my own dress sense or not! :D
Woke up to find Lynne had raided the kitchen and found my mini Stroopwafels! She's looking very fetching in my red velvet shirt, and it makes her very cuddly. Lynne says red is her favourite colour, so I know what to look for with her clothes now.
Woke up to find Lynne had raided the kitchen and found my mini Stroopwafels! She's looking very fetching in my red velvet shirt, and it makes her very cuddly. Lynne says red is her favourite colour, so I know what to look for with her clothes now.
IMAG3103s.jpg (564.6 KiB) Viewed 10862 times
(They/Them)

evertrav
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by evertrav »

International shipping can be quite the hazard. To be that the discoloration occurred in an area easily hidden by hair is quite fortunate.

I am interested in that her fist few pictures seem to show her with some lipstick, but the last appear to be without. Is that lighting or did you add and subtract lipstick? The ability to successfully remove lipstick without stains interests me.

INFORMATIONS