www.the-doll-house.com

Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
kojima

Re: Meet Lynne, my WM153 #85

Post by kojima »

The washer tip I actually picked up from you, Zanny. It worked pretty well for getting a nice snug fit between the head and the neck while still facing the direction you want it to. It was really handy. The only issue I've had with it is that the connector bolt that came with the doll is almost too short to make it through the washer assembly with enough bolt left over to screw into the neck or head. It takes a little finessing to get it, but once it's in it works perfect.

I do plan to get a magnetic connector at some point to make changing clothes easier.

Here's a link to ZannyDanger's washer hack if you're interested Muninn:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =7&t=95010
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Happy to know it worked for Mayaa and you kojima! :mrgreen: It can indeed be a little trickier to screw on the head but once enough thread is in then it's smooth sailing! :thumbs_up:

A magnetic connector is definitely something i'll be looking into as well, it just sounds so much more convenient than having to crew the head on/off every time!

:glou:

ZD

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Wow I'm late to the party. Lynne is beautiful. Congratulations.
Muninn wrote: Another job I need to sort out is a bit of finger surgery. I damaged a couple in my sleep the other night - I'm a very tactile person and I do like to hold her hands - I must have done so subconsciously at one point in bed... they're so fragile!
This is precisely why I stopped sleeping with any of my girls in bed overnight. I noticed the blanket was pulling on their fingers and causing them to come out of joint.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thank you, EW! Actually it is a good reminder that I have this thread so that I can add the odd snippet and photo that would be insignificant for a new topic :)

Yes, I think the sheets may be causing this, as I always keep her hands in a safe place, usually resting on her thighs. Hoping to get them sorted out with one of the mods on here. Could have made my own repair, but it was discussed that it wasn't going to be any better than the original. I'm prepared to wait for a decent fix!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I thought I might add to this thread as I wasn't sure if it was worth starting a new one, and in any case this is linked in my signature anyways.

I've got a few bonus photos to show that were taken for last month's entry to the "Lady In Red" photo competition. I was most pleased to get a joint bronze place for my entry, and it's spurred me on to doing more - even with my slowly developing skills and a basic DSLR. If you haven't ever entered one of the competitions, do give it a go!

This was a fun shoot. I mainly do outdoor nature shots anyway, but the weather was windy and the light was changing constantly - hence the variation in this selection. I was also a bit limited in where I could shoot for privacy reasons - my garden is quite overlooked, but fortunately the evening sun is just in the right place for some shooting here. One of the photos accidentally shows off the blanket and cushion I had on the grass to protect Lynne's legs from staining and damage. I was going to go some standing shots, but the wind and uneven ground caused her to stumble slightly and graze her hand on the fence... so quickly gave up on that!

Anyway, enough of me waffling. Here's the photos.
IMG_0733.jpg
IMG_0733.jpg (3.47 MiB) Viewed 3242 times
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0740.JPG (3.8 MiB) Viewed 3242 times
IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg (3.64 MiB) Viewed 3242 times
Waiting patiently for the right kind of light...
Waiting patiently for the right kind of light...
IMG_0749.jpg (5.15 MiB) Viewed 3242 times
Apparently her dress just so happened to "slip"...
Apparently her dress just so happened to "slip"...
IMG_0752.JPG (4.01 MiB) Viewed 3242 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

These are really lovely shots Muninn, and Lynne is very pretty. Do you have any more?

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

lilbitlonely wrote:These are really lovely shots Muninn, and Lynne is very pretty. Do you have any more?
Ah, a good reminder that I really should update this thread more regularly! I have pictures all over the place, often Lynne herself will post in the Dolls Alive section - but a good selection can be found in my 2018 Doll Meet thread.

Here's a couple of others that may have not made it onto the forum. I'll be doing some more shoots in the new year, and I'll be compiling a "best of" selection to honour our first 12 months together.
IMG_20181101_210729_649.jpg
IMG_20181101_210729_649.jpg (949.82 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
IMG_20181016_133400_066.jpg
IMG_20181016_133400_066.jpg (88.33 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
Having a purple day.
Having a purple day.
IMG_20181114_031829_363.jpg (70.99 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Also, take a look at the 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange thread where several dolls bought presents for each other. Plenty of photos of the big opening there.

(They/Them)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

What a lovely thread! I've not seen it before, but glad to be here now. Lynne is a real delight, and you've captured some wonderful images of her. I enjoyed them all but liked this recent one especially:

All the best to you and Lynn, Muninn!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks Muninn. I look forward to seeing more of Lynne in the future. She looks like a keeper.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

I hadn't seen this thread earlier.
Muninn wrote:I thought I might add to this thread as I wasn't sure if it was worth starting a new one, and in any case this is linked in my signature anyways.

I've got a few bonus photos to show that were taken for last month's entry to the "Lady In Red" photo competition. I was most pleased to get a joint bronze place for my entry, and it's spurred me on to doing more - even with my slowly developing skills and a basic DSLR. If you haven't ever entered one of the competitions, do give it a go!

This was a fun shoot. I mainly do outdoor nature shots anyway, but the weather was windy and the light was changing constantly - hence the variation in this selection. I was also a bit limited in where I could shoot for privacy reasons - my garden is quite overlooked, but fortunately the evening sun is just in the right place for some shooting here. One of the photos accidentally shows off the blanket and cushion I had on the grass to protect Lynne's legs from staining and damage. I was going to go some standing shots, but the wind and uneven ground caused her to stumble slightly and graze her hand on the fence... so quickly gave up on that!

Anyway, enough of me waffling. Here's the photos.
IMG_0733.jpg
IMG_0740.JPG
IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0749.jpg
IMG_0752.JPG
I like the shots in the garden. It's nice to be out and about :)

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

I have missed this thread too!

Great to see a little more of Lynne. I too like the garden photos :D

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Alexandra wrote:I hadn't seen this thread earlier.

I like the shots in the garden. It's nice to be out and about :)

With Love,
Alexa
Sofos wrote:I have missed this thread too!

Great to see a little more of Lynne. I too like the garden photos :D
Thank you both! Can't wait until the better weather so we can enjoy it more.
lilbitlonely wrote:Thanks Muninn. I look forward to seeing more of Lynne in the future. She looks like a keeper.
Oh, she is a keeper for sure!
LaDollyVita wrote:What a lovely thread! I've not seen it before, but glad to be here now. Lynne is a real delight, and you've captured some wonderful images of her. I enjoyed them all but liked this recent one especially:

All the best to you and Lynn, Muninn!

Thank you! I like that one too, but I can't quite "point" out the reason... :wink:
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I think this picture may be worth posting again. It's the third most viewed of her in her doll album. I like it too, and although I never published the full shoot, it was very enjoyable.
IMG_0706e.jpg
IMG_0706e.jpg (252.99 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
(They/Them)

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

She's adorable!!! :-)

INFORMATIONS