www.the-doll-house.com

Finally succumbed to ordering a 160cm

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
domwood

Finally succumbed to ordering a 160cm

Post by domwood »

Hi all,

Long time lurker that finally registered after finally taking the plunge and ordered a wm 160cm D cup from Phil at TDH. So far haven't been able to fault the experience, i'm pretty sure I've asked the same questions everyone else does, like clothes size, the look of the skins, etc. and eventually went with the following:

WM160 light tan (D cup with the 80-60-98cm measurements (working out to a 32-24-36inch if i'm right)

Head 56 Brown eyes
Head 159 Blue eyes

Also went for a set of aquamarine and green eyes along with wigs 1,5,8,9 and 11, to give as many options as possible to change looks. Although now I'm on the hunt for a realistic red to complete my collection.

So I guess I'm looking for idea's / pics from other members who've got the same doll or heads as to clothing ideas, how've you styled her head. and good ideas for storage?

Also what kind of clothes size is this girl, from the measurements i'm guessing she'll be a size 8 for tops, but a 10 for waist?

I'll be posing pics and updating when she arrives!

evertrav
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Finally succumbed to ordering a 160cm

Post by evertrav »

I've seen Phil from TDH come up a few times now with always a positive responses.

Very interested to see how she works out for you. I've been wondering about the "taller" girls (155+). They have some great natural anatomy being of a more average height. Which I'd imagine would make clothing easier to fit once you find her size. I ran into a doll clothing size chart recently. I just dug around to try and find it again but couldn't. Shame, I'm sure it would have been a help.

domwood

Re: Finally succumbed to ordering a 160cm

Post by domwood »

think I know the size chart you mentioned.. I managed to find something recently so kept a copy!! Seems she's more 32d than reported 30d.. but I have both bases covered for her arrival.

Right now taking the liberty of picking up a few S and size 8 items, although measurements advise she's a size 10 hip, Spoken to phil about this and his given some good helpful advise too!

Now I'm onto the more important things before the arrival... Care!

found a good USB warming rod, and fleece warming blanket, now looking for a good deal on corn-starch and 70% alcohol rub for cleaning, also picked up some forceps and small sponges for any internal cleaning..

As i'm going to go a little bit custom on this once received I'll be upgrading hair and eyebrows to something more natural but makeup is something I need to research on, can anyone recommend a good pallet set to do a natural complexion or something similar to the #197 and blonde #56 head I keep seeing pop up on the forum?

INFORMATIONS