www.the-doll-house.com

Considering ...

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Dionysus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Considering ...

Post by Dionysus »

... purchasing a doll.

I'm still on the fence though ... reading a lot of topics and browsing forums, haven't been able to make up my mind still.

Life is good, but relationships don't work out well, and the idea of a doll does appeal to me. For various reasons, ... sounds odd typing "company", but dressing her up, the obvious maybe, ... let's just say the thought of having one crosses my mind quite often.
Tried some doll builders, to see what you can make, and then i'm easily enthusiastic.
But, suppose i will never know if it's for me unless i try it. :)

What made you purchase one? Is there a click you make? Or do you just know it?

Been checking out the doll house quite often, even trying the builder for the Z-one, but if you buy one, is that a good starter?

More specifically, where lies the difference? There's like Jinsan, Z-one, JM, etc ... quite confusing if you're new to this.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Considering ...

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Welcome to the forum.

It is indeed confusing at first. There's just so much to read up on. So many manufacturers, so many brands, so many vendors, so many different dolls to choose from - then there's the maintenance as well.

I bought a doll mainly for sex at first. But my dolls are now so much more than that. Dressing them up, changing wigs, eyes and adding lipstick etc, to make them look good - that's a lot of fun. Then of course sharing pictures with your friends and others online, it becomes sort of a hobby for many of us. Whichever doll you choose to get, we all wanna see pictures of her when she arrives. :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Phil at The Doll House is really good and helpful.

If you are in South East England you're welcome to drop in on me and my girls will be delighted to tell you about themselves.

I've got OR156B cup and OR156H, the latter a particular pleasure in bed, WM155, Irontech 160, Z-One, and DS ladies as well as some experience of a few others.

Best wishes

Harem
Priest of Dionysus
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dionysus wrote:... purchasing a doll.

I'm still on the fence though ... reading a lot of topics and browsing forums, haven't been able to make up my mind still.

Life is good, but relationships don't work out well, and the idea of a doll does appeal to me. For various reasons, ... sounds odd typing "company", but dressing her up, the obvious maybe, ... let's just say the thought of having one crosses my mind quite often.
Tried some doll builders, to see what you can make, and then i'm easily enthusiastic.

Been checking out the doll house quite often, even trying the builder for the Z-one, but if you buy one, is that a good starter?

More specifically, where lies the difference? There's like Jinsan, Z-one, JM, etc ... quite confusing if you're new to this.
:D Welcome Also Dionysus, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

The Doll house stocks many of the brands you have listed including

WM Dolls
DS Dolls
JM Dolls

OR Dolls
YL Dolls
Sanhui Dolls
Z-One Dolls
CLM Dolls

Tpe dolls made by the JINSAN factory are in red
Tpe dolls made by Climax dolls ( Zhongshan Climax Plastic Products Co., Ltd) are in green
Silicone dolls made by their respective factories are in blue

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

These dolls can be a big help in the strangest ways. Due to their size you end up living with them to a degree. They can act as a sounding board for ideas and help show you how you treat someone in a relationship and how you might want to be treated. They will help you get in shape and take better care of yourself and your surroundings.

Definitely go for one you can maintain easily and don't put too much strain on it, be gentle and have fun.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

First thing to think about, is there room in your life for a doll? Would you have to change your life drastically to accommodate a doll? Would you have to hide it, and are you comfortable with that? This isn't a toy you can hide in a shoebox in the closet. Maintenance, and storage of a human size object? Then there is the money issue. Will it break the bank for you? Bear has owned sports cars that were less trouble than me! :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Dionysus wrote:...
You said it. Go for it. I enjoy my dolls way more than I thought I ever could. Only one way to find out. Jump in with both feet.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Dionysus wrote: What made you purchase one? Is there a click you make? Or do you just know it?
It's either within you or it's not.
Dionysus wrote: More specifically, where lies the difference? There's like Jinsan, Z-one, JM, etc ... quite confusing if you're new to this.
Keep reading ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

JSNewbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JSNewbie »

Hi Dionysus,

I am slightly further down the path than you at this point. I have recently ordered through Phil at The Doll House and am currently awaiting dispatch.
Like you I was ‘on the fence’ for months and months. The same questions always circle. Can I afford to do this? Will I regret it? Is it worth it? All of those are the questions that, in the end, can only really be answered by you. How I answered them to my satisfaction was a long process that started with looking at various vendor sites eventually leading me to The Doll House and this forum.
The fact I kept returning and like you looking at the options on the builder. Kept looking at things until one build had me looking and re-building time and time again. That told me I wanted to do this beyond any shadow of a doubt.
Without really thinking about it I started ring fencing funds so I could easily manage the purchase. No matter who you are it is still a sizeable one off purchase that requires thought and planning.
After that I started reading everything I could find on care, storage, even clothing and make-up. I want to make sure I can look after and keep my purchase well as long as possible.
The point is, after I clicked purchase I didn’t have any sense of regret or buyers remorse. I felt relief. I was finally doing this thing I have been working upto for such a long time.
Only do what you are capable of but, I think, if you are going to have regrets let them be for the things you have done not for the things you wished you had done.

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

Dionysus wrote:... purchasing a doll.

I have only had a doll for about a week. A few months ago I was in a very simmilar place to you, never managed to make dating / relationships work very well. Needed a sexual outlet and realy wanted the extra comfort of not being quite so alone so often. So you ask what made me do it. well curiosity was the begining, then getting infatuated with all the choises and options drew me in. After that there was an OMG this is real time, these things are not cheap etc etc. The sharing feeling I got here including the stories as well as the technical details just carried me over the line.

So far its working out far better than I could have hoped on the comfort front. I never thought it would. She is so beutiful she makes me just want to be with her for a cuddle even if sex is off the cards (its more time / effort / prep and clean up than I thought but it still works out). Nether did I expect to hear her in my head asking me to set her up an account so she can post too but thats next on the list for me to work out.

Good luck and I hope your story is as happy as mine.

Dionysus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dionysus »

Thank you all for the kind replies, after some more deliberation i'd just went for it. :D

Ordered myself a doll couple days back at The Doll House ..., and i have to say - Phil has been a great help and very kind!

There's also no regret or anything like that (wasn't sure what it would be like after i ordered), but it just all made place for more excitement. Knowing it's in progress and she will arrive after awhile. But the wait ... :multi:

Hope i can post some pictures soon!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

That is good news Dionysus, I am pumped that you pulled the trigger and placed an order. Welcome to the doll hobby.

Tell us about what doll you ordered. What brand and model?
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dionysus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dionysus »

Well, brand would be JinSan then? And made a custom WM doll (163cm - normal, not the H-cup), and went for head #51 with green eyes. That one got my attention straight away when scrolling trough them.

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

I hope you will find the wait as easy as I did. There is the antispation but at least all the thinking is over so in that way its quite relaxing. When you open the box you will want to do stuff so do make sure you get all the cleaning stuff ready for her arrival. When Cassy arrived she had almost none of the TPE smell everyone talks about but a day or two and it was a mistake not to wash her immediatly.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

@JSNewbie everything you said! I've recently ordered one too from TDH, no regrets, and really looking forward to welcoming her home. Pics to follow next month.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

INFORMATIONS