www.the-doll-house.com

Finally taken the plunge.

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
JSNewbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Finally taken the plunge.

Post by JSNewbie »

Hi all from a new user.

After months of deliberation and a fair amount of research, searching and second guessing myself I have taken the plunge. I’m probably still a little nervous tbh but I know I’ve wanted a beautiful muse for so long now I just couldn’t wait anymore. The doll house seemed perfect in so many ways and after seeing so many positives I have just placed my order (at last!)
Just wanted to say thanks to all here who, even though you don’t know it, have answered most of my questions before I could ask them. I hope it won’t be too long before I can welcome her and, hopefully, share her unboxing with those who can appreciate her.

Thanks again and I hope to post again soon.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Finally taken the plunge.

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

It's great to hear that the forum is of help :-)

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

JSNewbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Finally taken the plunge.

Post by JSNewbie »

Hi Harem and many thanks for the welcome. I cannot express how much help this forum has been. As I said before this was a decision I have spent a long time mulling over and finding this site has made everything so much easier. Its so nice to find a forum which is welcoming and helpful, I am a gamer as well so I know what a less welcoming forum can be like. Hopefully my own experience can encourage others and as soon as I am in a position to I will give a full feedback review. Here’s hoping for smooth sailing from here on out!

INFORMATIONS