www.the-doll-house.com

UK agent for Realdoll

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

UK agent for Realdoll

Post by Topped »

Hi Phil,

I have had my Sanhui 165cm for three months now and just wanted to say again how pleased I am with her and with the service I received.

Looking into the future, particularly at the work Abyss Creations are doing with robotics and AI I would be interested in purchasing one of their dolls at some point. They did have an agent in the UK (Realdoll UK) but I cannot seem to find that website anymore, although it is still listed on the Realdoll site. Bearing in mind the expense of their products, and the usual complications of import and delivery; and that as they evolve with added technologies their will be a market for supplying parts, maintenance and repairs, which seems to be noticeably lacking outside of America. I was wondering if you had ever considered contacting them to explore becoming an agent. You certainly have a good reputation with your customers. As the technology improves I should think this market will increase dramatically; it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on this.

Regards
Topped

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: UK agent for Realdoll

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Topped,

Apologies for the late reply, I've been training up a new guy at The-Doll-House, and that has capitalised my time.
It's worth a thought, I may drop Matt a physical letter about it (he's more likely to read that than an email) and we'll see what he has to say about it.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I think their could be some interest in this idea.
I'm sure their are quite a few people in the UK interested in getting a RealDoll who are a bit nervous of importing an expensive doll from the US.
A UK based agent could help make things easier, but I suppose may add extra costs?
I'm certainly interested in getting a RealDoll - I keep drooling over the Body F. :D
They're currently out of my price bracket so I need to save up quite a bit first!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

I like the look of the real dolls i have been following them since 2002 and would def buy one in the future if a uk vendor could get them

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

No worries about the delay Phil, I'm sure your very busy.
As a rider to my original email. Realdoll launched a new website two weeks ago with a specific page for affiliation; and there were no affiliates in the UK; so Realdoll UK seems to be defunct.
Best wishes
Topped

INFORMATIONS