www.sm-doll.com

Elf doll arrived!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
ilikethedolls2015
Active Poster
Active Poster

Elf doll arrived!

Post by ilikethedolls2015 »

Received my SM doll yesterday in via Star Track Express and the best thing is that after over 2 weeks held up by customs I didn't have to pay any additional fees! Phew! I must say during these hurdles Jack was very caring and helpful. It really made me feel that the customer service went beyond just the standard business mentality. This was a human experience and given my circumstances I must say that he was most sympathetic towards my situation. For re-introduction to forum and info read: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=98048

There was something about this doll that attracted me straight away when coming across her (by accident actually). She's not like a lot of the other dolls in this price range. For one she is genuinely life-size enough for me. She didn't have a juvenile look about her and to be honest I was quite taken by her face more than anything (although the bods amazing!).

After ordering I had my doubts...especially due to her weight. Even last night as she sat on my couch I questioned my actions and the reality that I won't be able to move her about so much like I would've liked too. None the less I still did not regret the purchase.

She feels so lifelike. The curves could get a man lost in discovery lol But that face...those eyes...so gentle...almost empathetic. Definitely not just a bam, wham looking girl and without the artificial mannequin facial qualities that even a lot of high end dolls seem to have against them...

Today I sat with her. Rested a hand on her knee. Put my head on her shoulder / right breast whilst holding her hand. For a while with my eyes shut it was an absolutely real experience. The softness of the skin...seriously impressed. I'm hoping as the days pass and I spend more time with her that the bond will grow stronger. Although for the first time it's already looking more promising than previous experiences.

I've attached a factory pic and one of my new girl at home. Not sure on a name for her yet...we'll see how her personality develops over time. An interesting and so far overall satisfying experience...indeed.

She still needs some fine tuning like fixing up the wig a bit better, but that's minor issues.
Attachments
doll2018.jpg
doll2018.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 3681 times
1a728ff2-45b3-49a2-8933-8e4c8d1a69b5.jpg
1a728ff2-45b3-49a2-8933-8e4c8d1a69b5.jpg (158.21 KiB) Viewed 3681 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Elf doll arrived!

Post by stones »

Congratulations! She is very pretty and it sounds like you are already having a nice honeymoon!

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

She looks gorgeous. Pouty face and rockin body. And an elf on top of that. Talk about a fantasy fulfilled!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Pretty and pouty is always a nice combination. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

ilikethedolls2015 wrote:Received my SM doll yesterday in via Star Track Express and the best thing is that after over 2 weeks held up by customs I didn't have to pay any additional fees! Phew! I must say during these hurdles Jack was very caring and helpful. It really made me feel that the customer service went beyond just the standard business mentality. This was a human experience and given my circumstances I must say that he was most sympathetic towards my situation. For re-introduction to forum and info read: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=98048

There was something about this doll that attracted me straight away when coming across her (by accident actually). She's not like a lot of the other dolls in this price range. For one she is genuinely life-size enough for me. She didn't have a juvenile look about her and to be honest I was quite taken by her face more than anything (although the bods amazing!).

After ordering I had my doubts...especially due to her weight. Even last night as she sat on my couch I questioned my actions and the reality that I won't be able to move her about so much like I would've liked too. None the less I still did not regret the purchase.

She feels so lifelike. The curves could get a man lost in discovery lol But that face...those eyes...so gentle...almost empathetic. Definitely not just a bam, wham looking girl and without the artificial mannequin facial qualities that even a lot of high end dolls seem to have against them...

Today I sat with her. Rested a hand on her knee. Put my head on her shoulder / right breast whilst holding her hand. For a while with my eyes shut it was an absolutely real experience. The softness of the skin...seriously impressed. I'm hoping as the days pass and I spend more time with her that the bond will grow stronger. Although for the first time it's already looking more promising than previous experiences.

I've attached a factory pic and one of my new girl at home. Not sure on a name for her yet...we'll see how her personality develops over time. An interesting and so far overall satisfying experience...indeed.

She still needs some fine tuning like fixing up the wig a bit better, but that's minor issues.
Hi Andrew
Thankyou!
Thanks your kind words.
I'm really happy you enjoy her!
best regards
jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Beautiful gal!

Yes that doll really caught my eyes and I am happy to finally see pictures of her from a forum member. You are one of the first owner of that doll on the forum! Share your pictures and experience :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

What a great review and it's great to finally see some customer pics of this gorgeous elf gal!!
Would love to see more pics of her!

She's absolutely gorgeous man, congrats! :angel:

Keep up the fantastic work Vivian and SMDolls!!
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:glou:

ZD

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

lovely - more photos please

ilikethedolls2015
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ilikethedolls2015 »

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone :) More pics coming soon - just wanting to give her a full makeover first, before properly introducing her to the forum...I think you'll be surprised how she turns out / presents herself ;)

I will say it is limiting having something you can't move around, but the positives far outweigh the negatives with this one.

She feels great to kiss (pouty lips = :thumbs_up: ).

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

Congrats! shes a fine one for sure :)
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Congrats

Another potential member for an Elf doll club :mrgreen:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O WOW...she is a sweetie pie. This is a classic example of what a fantasy mini doll should be.

Even without hi tech marketing images. she is stunning. :thumbs_up:

Congratulations to you as her partner and to SM Dolls for continuing the Vivid legacy.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Wonderful Elf you have ilikethedolls2015!! Congrats! She is adorable!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Hi Andrew

Thank you so much for posting these lovely pictures on the TDF, your comments are really heartwarming. On the behalf of our design, sales and maketing team, and the production team we are very grateful to you!

Kindest regards

Vivian

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

A lovely lady - more pics please!

INFORMATIONS