www.sm-doll.com

My new SM Doll 136 Elf w/ 58 Head

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
DosmaK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My new SM Doll 136 Elf w/ 58 Head

Post by DosmaK »

Thank you everyone!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Small favor...
any way we could get her weight with her head on so we can add to the how much does she really weigh thread?
Thanks
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DosmaK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DosmaK »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Small favor...
any way we could get her weight with her head on so we can add to the how much does she really weigh thread?
Thanks
Jeff
I don't own a scale!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Very nice to meet you, DosmaK and your lovely doll, Dawn. These photos show very good ideas for caring and cleaning a doll. Very much appreciate you showing this. Deep armpits... more great ideas for a future doll. Her feet are very nice and arched, and they look very soft. My Annie has small feet, she wears a woman's size 4.5 U.S, and girls 2.5. Very small, but adorable. I especially love it in the morning when she has stockings on and they're sticking out from under the comforter. :)

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Lovely lady you have there
That face is very, very sweet indeed!
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Fun fact, if you have one of these smaller dolls, if you get some knee high stockings, they work as thigh highs. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

So beautiful!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

DosmaK wrote:Wash, dry and powder
Great tits and pits!
Her first powder
Her thin waist makes those boobs fun from behind, a big selling point for me.
Partialism: Tits and pits!
Her feet are shapely and fairly well detailed, but small compared to the whole body. I wish they were a bit bigger, specifically 20.5 cm instead of 16.5 cm.
All in all, I love this doll! Thanks Jeff and Jack!
DosmaK, can you explain why you have a plastic tube running up her ass? Is this part of your cleaning regimen?
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

INFORMATIONS