www.sm-doll.com

Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Miriame, a SM 136 Review!

Post by Babel99 »

Speaking of which, we never saw Jael and Miriame play together .... should I organize this? 8)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Just found your classy set. Just adorable. What a very beautiful Miriame. For my taste she could be more often classy like this. :D

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

dxc wrote:Just found your classy set. Just adorable. What a very beautiful Miriame. For my taste she could be more often classy like this. :D
Yeah I love the classy looks. Nothing better for me than the old lingerie playboy pictures of the 80's and 90's. Jael (my YL 148) is wearing TONS of classy outfit. But Miriame a bit less due to her short height.

Never the less, like you said ...she wears it well. I will experiment again :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Babel99 wrote:Speaking of which, we never saw Jael and Miriame play together .... should I organize this? 8)
Yes,I look forward to seeing this! :D
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Yes!!!! Do it!!! :grab: :multi:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Here are 3 pictures that did not make it here during the last photo-shoot. I was feeling like posting a small "behind the scene" today.

The first one is a portrait style picture. I think I will print it and bring it to the office LOLL

The second one is a bit of side boob.

The last one is a "fail". The light system failed on me, but I kept the picture since it feels "real". On this one, Miriame reflect the way I usually see her when I enter the room she is in. As you know, in everyday life, the light is not always perfect. I usually discard those, but kept this one. This one was the last picture of the photo session and that one made me smile for a reason.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

She's really seductive :oops:
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Few more pictures for you guys :)

Hi Babel99, Fantastic job on this set of photos! This is definitely a great look for Miriame, she is unique and beautiful! The tattoo on her face really adds a nice touch to her look, and also love the wig and eyes you picked out for her...Great job!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:angel:

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

OK so... Few things...
1. This topic contains too many great, HQ photos ;) Colors and light is great :)
2. Your sexy Elf-girl is wonderful :thumbs_up:
3. I like your stylish room and bed :thumbs_up:

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

tongue-O-matic wrote:Few more pictures for you guys :)

Hi Babel99, Fantastic job on this set of photos! This is definitely a great look for Miriame, she is unique and beautiful! The tattoo on her face really adds a nice touch to her look, and also love the wig and eyes you picked out for her...Great job!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Hey thanks tongue-O-matic ...

Yeah I like putting some temporary tattoos on her from time to time. This one in her face is really strong. I wish I could remember what the brand is. I have this tattoo in her face for few months, survived few baths and still look fresh. I was having another one of the same brand in her back at some point and it was really easy to remove it as well. The idea is to experiment. I am ordering few temp tattoo sheets from ebay from time to time. Some are really crappy, other are awesome.
lover1 wrote:OK so... Few things...
1. This topic contains too many great, HQ photos ;) Colors and light is great :)
2. Your sexy Elf-girl is wonderful :thumbs_up:
3. I like your stylish room and bed :thumbs_up:
Hey thanks man! Miriame shines from her presence. She looks even better live. She is a bundle of joy and brighten any rooms she sits in :)

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Babel99 wrote:
tongue-O-matic wrote:Few more pictures for you guys :)

Hey thanks tongue-O-matic ...

Yeah I like putting some temporary tattoos on her from time to time. This one in her face is really strong. I wish I could remember what the brand is. I have this tattoo in her face for few months, survived few baths and still look fresh. I was having another one of the same brand in her back at some point and it was really easy to remove it as well. The idea is to experiment. I am ordering few temp tattoo sheets from ebay from time to time. Some are really crappy, other are awesome.

I've been wanting to get some quality tattoos for my dolls, but never took a chance, knowing that I might get some shitty ones that could ruin my dolls TPE. If you remember that brand, I would really appreciate it if you could post it on your thread, as I will be checking back often for new photos of Miriame anyway! She's a sweetie! Thanks for the info, and sharing your photos of her! :whistle:

GeoDoll8520
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GeoDoll8520 »

Awesome pictures and review.

How is your SM136 holding up over time? Any advice or changes you would suggest if ordering same doll from them?

Thank you!

G

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D
Star

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

GeoDoll8520 wrote:Awesome pictures and review.

How is your SM136 holding up over time? Any advice or changes you would suggest if ordering same doll from them?

Thank you!

G
Hi Geodoll8520,

Sorry for the late reply I am extremely busy those days. I am bit less present around here but it comes and goes...

Miriame is a year old now and she is still in mint condition. I amazed how that doll is strong and well built. The only thing I would change from my initial order is that I would go hollow breast instead of full. The breast would be a bit softer.

Other than that, I would order her all over again. She is awesome.

INFORMATIONS