www.sm-doll.com

Solid or hollow breasts?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Solid or hollow breasts?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Would you guess she has solid or hollow?
If you guessed hollow, you are wrong!
SM can make VERY, VERY soft TPE.
If you would like a super soft SM doll, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to join the BCD family.
The next person who gets an SM doll from us at BCD will get a free magnetic head connector.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
Attachments
sm tpe.mp4
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 2223 times

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Solid or hollow breasts?

Post by FiveByFive »

Neato. Would love to see similarly squishy solid TPE tits on some of the bigger breast models (the beach ball effect is a turnoff), though of course I find myself wondering about the life/durability of such malleable TPE.

In general though, I feel like these companies overseas need better marketing divisions, such that we can get more professional product demonstration videos to analyze, but at the same time I'll admit these occasional amateur clips provide a very unedited look at the truth, which is very helpful on its own.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

OnaGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OnaGuy »

I think every company should offer their standard TPE, a softer variant, and a firmer one. Japanese Onahole companies do this all the time with their products.

As far as durability, the Japanese has figured out how to make TPE soft and durable. G project's puni virgin 1000 feels like jelly, is very stimulating(generally softer is less stimulating), and doesn't tear. I had one for almost two years, and only had to toss it because it developed a slight smell.

Also, most of the oppai products are "gel filled". I was actually surprised that most doll makers don't do this. Maybe it costs significantly more? Why not add as an option?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

FiveByFive,
Thank you
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

My new 150L SM doll has solid huge breasts. I wasn't convinced at first, but seeing them move like they do... wow!

jackb762
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jackb762 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Would you guess she has solid or hollow?
If you guessed hollow, you are wrong!
SM can make VERY, VERY soft TPE.
If you would like a super soft SM doll, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to join the BCD family.
The next person who gets an SM doll from us at BCD will get a free magnetic head connector.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
Can they do just the breasted very very soft and still be solid vs hollow?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:idea: my recommendation, especially with bustier dolls, is to go hollow option, and if storing in a standing position, this will also minimise stress loading due to less weight on the breast interface stress point areas on the tpe flesh, that can develop into micro tares, that will eventually rupture and fissure, without regular hot work treatment.

Also ensure your gals breast are appropriately slung and supported with a decent form fitting bra or sports bra, to minimise compression with the hollow breast options.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Both of my TPE dolls have 'hollow' breasts. However, I think it's an artifact from the molding process.

Just saying.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

the solid breasts are much better in the model 150 / L :D :D :D

bdapoku

Re: Solid or hollow or gel filled breasts? Prefer solid but.

Post by bdapoku »

Hello, Will 34D, 36D or 38D cup size will be too hard if chosen 'solid' breast rather than 'gel filled' or 'hollow'? I really like solid breast to feel but not sure if it still feels natural with that big cup size. I do not want pendulous breast and not too soft either. Feeling naturally firm (not too soft) is important but prefer bigger boobs in 34D to 38D range. Your valuable inputs will help me to decide. Thanks

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

bdapoku wrote:Hello, Will 34D, 36D or 38D cup size will be too hard if chosen 'solid' breast rather than 'gel filled' or 'hollow'? I really like solid breast to feel but not sure if it still feels natural with that big cup size. I do not want pendulous breast and not too soft either. Feeling naturally firm (not too soft) is important but prefer bigger boobs in 34D to 38D range. Your valuable inputs will help me to decide. Thanks
Hello, even if you choose solid breasts, the breasts of the doll will not be too hard, just a little bit stronger, not as soft as hollow breasts and gel breasts.

Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

bdapoku wrote:Hello, Will 34D, 36D or 38D cup size will be too hard if chosen 'solid' breast rather than 'gel filled' or 'hollow'? I really like solid breast to feel but not sure if it still feels natural with that big cup size. I do not want pendulous breast and not too soft either. Feeling naturally firm (not too soft) is important but prefer bigger boobs in 34D to 38D range. Your valuable inputs will help me to decide. Thanks
I recommend their gel breasts. I have three SM dolls, a 136 elf with solid breasts, a 157c with hollow breasts and a 136 elf with gel breasts. Without a doubt, the gels are the best.
Attachments
FaceApp_1616476289302.jpg
FaceApp_1616476289302.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 987 times

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Panther68 wrote:
I recommend their gel breasts. I have three SM dolls, a 136 elf with solid breasts, a 157c with hollow breasts and a 136 elf with gel breasts. Without a doubt, the gels are the best.

I totally agree with You Panther, SM gel breast are the most real feeling of any doll I’ve touched by a good margin imho
Master of Puppets...

Telash

Post by Telash »

Panther68 wrote:
Is it TPE with gel, or silicone with gel?

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Oh, I never specified on my silicone 136 elf doll, I guess I’ll find out when she arrives if she’s solid or gel breast..
Nick

INFORMATIONS