www.sm-doll.com

Review of SM163 - verdict SUPERB

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Review of SM163 - verdict SUPERB

Post by haremlover »

Vivian and Jack at SM very kindly sent me a 163 for review. It's both a brave manufacturer who sends me a doll to review as I'm critical and on the other hand I only accept the task from a manufacturer in whom I know I can have confidence.

I'll be sorting through photos and writing a review in due course but in the meantime . . .
DSC_3003.JPG
DSC_3003.JPG (441.28 KiB) Viewed 6474 times
Um . . . .
DSCF1563.JPG
DSCF1563.JPG (707.59 KiB) Viewed 6474 times
Does this explain why I've put "SUPERB" as the verdict?

Photogenic, delightful makeup, functional skeleton with innovation, well adjusted joints, excellent TPE, sexy but realistic sculpture, soft breasts = result RATHER GOOD.

I had helped Vivian in reviewing prototypes of dolls, commenting on them and drawing her attention to things to look for. Her striving for excellence has come to fruition with SM so I knew this doll would be good, and she is. She will certainly take her place in the category of treasured dolls as I know her sisters will wherever they might go.

More photos and details to come but I'm confident that this doll won't disappoint. A proviso to that is that she prefers sex on her back rather than from behind but that's not unique.

Best wishes

Harem

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review of SM163 - verdict SUPERB

Post by Endless War »

Yes they are quite pleasant to look at and I am sure they are even more resplendent IRL.

Looking forward to the rest of the review.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

I can't wait to hear more of this particular size doll. SM offers the 163cm in three different breast sizes, so they must have some confidence in its core design.

I hope SM will make a definitive list of all the heads they make and post it on their site.
First photo looks like #19 but I don't know what the second head is... #55? #57? Your photo makes her look like a young Kim Basinger!
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Glad to see SM is living up to the "Harem Standard" so far.
I have been looking very closely at SM-Dolls but have not heard much about the history or quality thus far.

I have really been ga--ga over this girl lately:
Goldie.jpg
Goldie.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 6380 times
Hope that review also could apply to the 170cm also :)

Looking forward to your investigative review.

RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

As far as I can see from the 163 C cup measurements available she has almost the realistic body ratios of the DH 168 161 C cup which I can confirm has a superb body.I hope they remedied to the private parts spreading trend (which is no more the case on the DH168 evos) but that they kept the anatomically correct positionning of the holes of the 161.

As far as the 170 pictured here above is concerned she is a cup C whose measurements are Matching the ones of IRON TECH 168 (moulded from AYUMI ANIME) so no surprise that on the pictures she looks realistically irresistible also.

I know that Sangmei used to produce DH168 (evos only?) and IRON TECH dolls. Apparently that could no more be the case but does somebody know the new factories used by DH168 and IRON TECH?

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

She is superb

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DSCF1695.JPG
DSCF1695.JPG (517.73 KiB) Viewed 6255 times
DSCF1701.JPG
DSCF1701.JPG (443.12 KiB) Viewed 6255 times
DSCF1696.JPG
DSCF1696.JPG (567.68 KiB) Viewed 6255 times
DSCF1703.JPG
DSCF1703.JPG (426.54 KiB) Viewed 6255 times
DSCF1699.JPG
DSCF1699.JPG (572.64 KiB) Viewed 6255 times
DSCF1704.JPG
DSCF1704.JPG (529.77 KiB) Viewed 6255 times
The ability of this doll to achieve these photos is testament to the quality of the skeleton and design.

I wish feet were a little larger to make balance for such photos just a little bit less critical but this is a doll one can fall in love with.

Best wishes

Harem

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Great pictures Harem! :thumbs_up:

Just bought a SM-148 (pretty new model if I recall) and hoping shes as capable as this one. :D

Why did you choose not to pose her finger, if I may ask? I imagine it might because theyre weak?
If so, Ill have to be extra carefull when I unpack her.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well I did pose the fingers but perhaps subtly. All doll fingers are wires and so if bent too much too often they will fail, whatever brand they are, and even if they don't fail they bend and go all over the place. So I give my ladies as easier time as possible and avoid bending them much unless I really need to. They kink and that kink stays with them for life.

This picture
is one of my favourites perhaps of all time.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

haremlover wrote:Well I did pose the fingers but perhaps subtly. All doll fingers are wires and so if bent too much too often they will fail, whatever brand they are, and even if they don't fail they bend and go all over the place. So I give my ladies as easier time as possible and avoid bending them much unless I really need to. They kink and that kink stays with them for life.
Yeah, Ive read that alot on TDF but thanks for answering still. Didnt think it was so bad that one would avoid use during poses. I'll def be gentle with her then. :whistle:

That last pic was my favorite aswell! :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

MakeLoveNotWar wrote: That last pic was my favorite aswell! :thumbs_up:
Thanks

These series of pics are facilitated with a north facing window with early morning sun in the morning, with a door opening into a darkened room behind and I think the effect is more real than simply a figure against a dark backdrop.

Best wishes

Harem

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello haremlover
Definitively your beautifull pictures reinforce the impression I have that this lovedoll is also sold as the 161 cup C of DH168 which I bought with LILLIAN head.My reseller in fact told me when I ordered her that this doll was also sold as a 163 cm.

Here are the measurements I took so you may verify if I am right or wrong

height (with a standard head) 162 cm B.W.H. 81 56 84 underbust 64 inner thigh lenght 77 cm shoulder width (overall) 36 cm thigh girth 48 calves girth 30 cm Weight 35 kgs. Breasts particularity: conical shaped nipples. Almost anatomically correct.

My review; irresistible!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I haven't had time to take specific measurements but I can confirm she's around 36kgs.

Best wishes

Harem

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Very nice looking doll and one of the prettiest doll heads I've seen :wink:
I was looking a long time for a TPE doll like this with a little bit more body volume.
Scaled up 30% on all dimensions I would place an order. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This lady is 163 and you wouldn't want her scaled up. She's around 35kgs or so.

But even more beautiful . . .
DSC_3028.JPG
DSC_3028.JPG (637.1 KiB) Viewed 5924 times

Apparently this lady is inspired by a Chinese model who won the Miss World competition . . . but I have half a feeling that she looks like Vivian herself when younger. She told me that I had good taste for choosing this lady ;-)

Best wishes

Harem

DSC_3034.JPG
DSC_3034.JPG (648.86 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
DSC_3038.JPG
DSC_3038.JPG (635.62 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
DSC_3029.JPG
DSC_3029.JPG (605.8 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
DSC_3031.JPG
DSC_3031.JPG (612.97 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS