www.sm-doll.com

FUTURE CANADIAN DOLL OWNERS DO NOT BE FOOLED

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FUTURE CANADIAN DOLL OWNERS DO NOT BE FOOLED

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

In the US Military, we call it the false print fallacy.
Just because it is in writing, does not make it true.
One TDF vendor in Canada is claiming that SM dolls ( As well as 6YE and AS) does not meet their standards on their website, but
they posted on TDF earlier that SM dolls are just as good as WM dolls!
I guess they can NOT make up their minds or changed their minds for another reason?
If you want to support your local economy, please contact Sex doll Canada.
You can join the BCD family as well.
We at BCD stand behind SM and 6yE.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Wolfric

Re: FUTURE CANADIAN DOLL OWNERS DO NOT BE FOOLED

Post by Wolfric »

Wow, seriously.. those are premium dolls. The vendor should of said he doesn't have him on his site because he never seen one or something. Or hasn't had the time to set up services for it?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't have knowledge of 6YE but with SM it's only a doll of serious attributes that can enable me to take a photo such as

To the uninitiated that photo might look like a real woman but in terms of a doll that photo means soft breasts and a brilliant skeleton . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Majority of the dolls these days are amazing, just have to find a manufacturer and vendor that believes in quality over quantity. These dolls do fit the profile for amazing and different. I'm stunned by how a few of them look realistic from all angles. Someone that bashes SM dolls ( As well as 6YE and AS), is just crazy, or have no idea what they are not a very researched vendor. I still say Jeff and Sandros are worthy sages to the doll industry. And well Harem, well, lol Don't think anyone can be more versed in the ways of the dolls than Harem. Can anyone prove me wrong? :O

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you want to support your local economy, please contact Sex doll Canada.
I will not say WHICH VENDOR is claiming this, but we know it not Sex doll Canada. LOL
Did that vendor do a whole bunch of testing to BACK UP why they would make such an accusation and let us know what exactly their standards are?
IMHO, NO and NO
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Wow ... huge thanks to Booty Call Dolls for the great words of encouragement! Thank you :-)

We have only positive things to say about SM, 6YE and AS Doll. There are no quality issues we know about (they have all impressed us), so when a single source claims they all suddenly have "quality issues" ... well what can I say!

Negative marketing and fear tactics are pretty transparent and smart customers see through it immediately.

Being a newer vendor has certainly come with its surprises, but all the customers we've met in this short period of time and the positive feedback keeps the job really fun!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

Sex Doll Canada, like I mentioned before, TDF is a great resource on the industry. Also, access to many experienced doll owners, vendors and manufacturers to which to compare notes and improve bottom lines and sales and customer feed back. You will always get the few trolls, but TDF is pretty good at weeding them out. :) I do hope business goes no where but up for you guys at SDC.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Wolfric wrote:Sex Doll Canada, like I mentioned before, TDF is a great resource on the industry. Also, access to many experienced doll owners, vendors and manufacturers to which to compare notes and improve bottom lines and sales and customer feed back. You will always get the few trolls, but TDF is pretty good at weeding them out. :) I do hope business goes no where but up for you guys at SDC.
Thanks Wolf - very much appreciated! We keep positive and just focus on customers and our supplier relationships. Everything else is just a distraction!

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please let it be known that the OTHER vendor has since removed their "claims" from their website.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

I go away for 3 days and come back to see this shit? Seriously?
Whatever the claim is since I missed it (obviously) will not affect my future purchase.
My next purchase will be very specific and will contact all the vendors throughout my country to get what I want.
If a vendor refuse to sell what I request, then too bad so sad. I will do business with someone else

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Chuck Norris,
Yes, seriously.
Doll-o-tics like I never thoughts possible, but time to move on.
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS