www.sm-doll.com

Customer request! SM 136 A

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Customer request! SM 136 A

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey everyone! So I saw a doll in a thread a few days ago and completely fell in love with the sculpt. It's the SM 136 A cup. I absolutely love the toned, athletic look of her legs and tummy. She also has one of the most amazing derrieres I've seen to date on a doll! I only wish she was a bit larger, like somewhere in the 145 to 160cm range. I also wish they would give her a tad bit more on top, maybe like a B cup. Is this something that can be requested through SM? I've read in a few other threads (Katie) and there definitely seems to be interest in this doll with slightly larger proportions. How can we make this happen?! I've had my eye on the WM 157B for quite some time now but I would totally hold out if SM came out with a slightly larger version of their 136 A. Thoughts anyone???

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: Customer request! SM 136 A

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Mr_Ducati wrote:Hey everyone! So I saw a doll in a thread a few days ago and completely fell in love with the sculpt. It's the SM 136 A cup. I absolutely love the toned, athletic look of her legs and tummy. She also has one of the most amazing derrieres I've seen to date on a doll! I only wish she was a bit larger, like somewhere in the 145 to 160cm range. I also wish they would give her a tad bit more on top, maybe like a B cup. Is this something that can be requested through SM? I've read in a few other threads (Katie) and there definitely seems to be interest in this doll with slightly larger proportions. How can we make this happen?! I've had my eye on the WM 157B for quite some time now but I would totally hold out if SM came out with a slightly larger version of their 136 A. Thoughts anyone???
Hi Sir.
Thanks,
would you like this 163A ?
https://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produ ... -sex-doll/
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

The 163 A is a good looking doll but I still prefer a larger version of the 136 A. The body is just amazing!

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

you are not alone Ducati. There is a reason the WM 157 is incredibly popular. It has a very similar body type to the SM 136A. Athletic slim build....I don't know why this isn't a commonly produced doll. Is that not the body type models have?

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I can attest, I own the 136A.
I have had many doll of different types of bodies and weights and that one was the best, by far.
Easy to handle, the realism, the feel and its fit look.

The should make a larger version, from 150cm to 170cm range, and to maybe even a really tall model 175cm +
The weight would be distributed well due to its thin build.

If it looked exactly as the 136a, thats just fine, although even slightly more definition in musculature is nice, but not too much. If not, I am considering buying another when this.one gets too much wear and tear.

I need to get around to taking pictures one day.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I agree. I would like to see SM136A doll scaled up to 155-175cm. This is the best sculpt I've ever seen on a TPE doll, and with the taller body, we would also be able to choose from more mature looking heads to go with it. Please make this happen.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Until then, they have a really nice A sculpt...
Non glamour shots below
Attachments
1535154390491.jpg
1535154390491.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
20180824_194707_Burst01.jpg
20180824_194707_Burst01.jpg (31.89 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
20180824_194218_Burst01.jpg
20180824_194218_Burst01.jpg (20.5 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Her MTV is 26 inches!
waist 21.5
Thighs 18
calves 12
hips 32

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Well gents...how do we make this happen?! That sculpt would look amazing at about 157 to 158 cm. And I agree with being able to choose from slightly more mature looking faces!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mr_D,
Please send me an email at yourdollusa@gmail.com and we can discuss further if you like.
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If enough people will commit, we can do a BCD custom doll.
I do think I would like this body with a pair of tits that look close to below
Thoughts?
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Jeff, if you are talking about the "shape" of those breast on the Sino-Doll image, then I could agree with that.
I feel like a giant set of tits would destroy a "taller" version of the SM136A sculpt being discussed.

Part of the appeal of the 136A sculpt, and what sets it apart from the wide variety of doll choices out there, is that it is a skinny doll. Skinny women don't have giant tits in the real world. It would look unnatural and push the sculpt into a fantasy / cartoon realm. B cup would be the maximum reasonable breast size to maintain a natural look. This is only my opinion of course.
jimjam123 wrote:you are not alone Ducati. There is a reason the WM 157 is incredibly popular. It has a very similar body type to the SM 136A. Athletic slim build....I don't know why this isn't a commonly produced doll. Is that not the body type models have?
I completely agree with jimjam123. The doll industry has several chubby dolls available and a ton of big booty dolls, but only a couple of slender "model" type bodies. And the few they do have seem to be 165 or taller. (The exception being the SM136A)

I think a scaled up version of the 136A cup sculpt at say 155 CM?, would sell like crazy. Light weight and sexy, defined torso. Yummy.

Some pics of the SM136A sculpt. Nothing fancy, just lit to show the definition.
Don't mind the piece of PVC pipe she is using to balance herself.
Katie didn't want to show her face in pictures that were full nudes.
K 59.JPG
K 59.JPG (4 MiB) Viewed 5701 times
K 60.JPG
K 60.JPG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 5701 times
K 61.JPG
K 61.JPG (4.05 MiB) Viewed 5701 times
K 62.JPG
K 62.JPG (4.34 MiB) Viewed 5701 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

I completely agree with Metricnut! All these doll manufacturers seem to release a new big tit, big ass doll every other day! The pickings are fairly small for those of us that want a lean, tight body in the 155 to 160 cm range with realistic proportions. This body with a nice b cup would be the ultimate sculpt in my opinion. Maybe even more so than the 157B. Let's go SM...let's make this happen! :wink:

Mr. D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

From the pics I see above, I would make her arms a little thinner?
Breast shape looks good, but we need to go B for sure.
This is based upon data of over two years and perhaps 5% are A cups.
Most are B -H and of those B-E for sure.
Very rare that people invest in the others, very small or very large.
I will email you back.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

How important is size to you? That may make all the difference or it may not make any difference at all. We originally were going to get the WM 140 D but we ended up changing our order after another board member very kindly let us know that the 140 was a very small body. Like the size of a 9 year old with womanly proportions. We personally didn’t want that and we very quickly notified SRSD that we wished to change our order to the next runner up which is of course the 157 and to be honest. She’s still a very tiny girl. Very glad we didn’t go any smaller. Just a thought for you.....
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

INFORMATIONS