www.sm-doll.com

Customer request! SM 136 A

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Customer request! SM 136 A

Post by AGL »

lilbitlonely wrote:I keep coming back to head #62, so that's what I'm going with.
You've got good taste; that's the one I'll be getting as well. :)

Can't wait to see the finished product.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks. It was a tough choice, with #57 as a close 2nd place, and a few others in the running.
I know this has been said before... but I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning... and it just can't get here fast enough.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I'm not sure how well this will go over, but I played around a bit, trying to see what the #62 head would look like on this doll.
I believe these are all images of head #62, but I can't guarantee that. There was a lot of editing done to these, and I know it's not perfect, but I hope it might be helpful?
I really wish SM had a section on their website for viewing more photos of their heads, so we would know which is which. It would make choosing a head so much easier.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Everybody know that it is SM factory which moulded for Irontechdoll the original AYUMI 168 (171cm) with her outstanding realistic body ratios.
The 136a and this new model are almost downscaled versions of the AYUMI 171cm body.
I am happy to see trough this thread that a lot of members are attracted by that typical (fit actress-model) body silhouette.
Indeed there is also already a SM170cm model with such kind of realistic silhouette as well but less athletic than AYUMI.or the 136a.

I would encourage SM to continue to enrich the height range of such realistic slim fit sculpted dolls (there is a demand for realistic fit bodies besides the demand for typical plump sexysexdolls) either by downscaling AYUMI body or upscaling the 136a with other coefficients.
The silhouette is slender fit, the breasts are more in line with the European Young women averages (A cup FRANCE, ITALY,Bcup BENELUX, small C cup GERMANY ) than the US averages (F cup). An important proportion of would be doll's owners are searching for that type of doll also.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

That's very cool - nice to see an example before you order. This head reminds me of WM's #56; it can look very different depending on makeup & wig choices.

I really like this pic that is often in Jeff's posts, which I found out is also #62:
Attachments
XINEMA.jpg
XINEMA.jpg (50.37 KiB) Viewed 912 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

airgirluvr wrote:This head reminds me of WM's #56; it can look very different depending on makeup & wig choices.
My Jennifer is a #56, and I was thinking the exact same thing.
airgirluvr wrote:I really like this pic that is often in Jeff's posts, which I found out is also #62:
It's funny you should mention that. I just PMed Jeff recently about that photo, to ask him what head it was, because I thought it looked like the #62.
It was like, when buying a new car... you suddenly start recognizing that type of car everywhere, because it's shape/form is stuck in your head.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
harvey48 wrote:I am thinking about 60 or more lbs?
i dont think it has 60lbs. :glou:
let waiting

Your 148 doll is 62 lbs approx, she has a big ass, a little bigger boobs, but adding 7 or so cm to height, she has to go over 60 lbs

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Dollsampler wrote:Everybody know that it is SM factory which moulded for Irontechdoll the original AYUMI 168 (171cm) with her outstanding realistic body ratios.
The 136a and this new model are almost downscaled versions of the AYUMI 171cm body.
I am happy to see trough this thread that a lot of members are attracted by that typical (fit actress-model) body silhouette.
Indeed there is also already a SM170cm model with such kind of realistic silhouette as well but less athletic than AYUMI.or the 136a.

I would encourage SM to continue to enrich the height range of such realistic slim fit sculpted dolls (there is a demand for realistic fit bodies besides the demand for typical plump sexysexdolls) either by downscaling AYUMI body or upscaling the 136a with other coefficients.
The silhouette is slender fit, the breasts are more in line with the European Young women averages (A cup FRANCE, ITALY,Bcup BENELUX, small C cup GERMANY ) than the US averages (F cup). An important proportion of would be doll's owners are searching for that type of doll also.
Hi . The 136A was designed by Vivian and Carl.
It is totaly not the same to IT AYUMI 171cm.
and i can you the larger 136A with totaly the same to the small one , and have nice athletic.
thanks
jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:Everybody know that it is SM factory which moulded for Irontechdoll the original AYUMI 168 (171cm) with her outstanding realistic body ratios.

and i can you the larger 136A with totaly the same to the small one , and have nice athletic.
thanks
jack
Amen, they look nothing alike at all. Not sure what he was smoking...

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

thanks
jack[/quote]
Amen, they look nothing alike at all. Not sure what he was smoking...

~Sodium <3[/quote]
Yes, Sodium, as you wrote, Amen
I agree with SM that the 136a is of course not per se a truthfully downscaled AYUMI version but nevertheless they have the similar type of realistic bodies with ratios and breasts we still find here in France where Young women are not too overweight. DH168 also make dolls with realistic body ratios whose non-evo production was and perhaps still is moulded at SM factory.Their 126cm MOLLY PLUS is a cup A with the same straight transition from the hips to the chest than the SM136a.Here also they are not the same but they are part of the same family of more realistic dolls (so realistic that when the customs in some countries discover them there could be problems.)
Hereunder is a table of French average standard bodies measurements.
Capture measurements french average.PNG
Capture measurements french average.PNG (41.06 KiB) Viewed 833 times

On this table you see that AYUMI dimensions are (per FRENCH standards) realistic and very similar to the 17-18 average french woman.
For the 136A or molly plus they are realistic too with their large waist line compared to the hips line but I would feel more confortable if their height would be above 160cm. On the other hand if AYUMI (adult body) was downscaled Under 160cm there should be less problems but still some.
.If like HITDOLL has claimed it SM enforce a weight reduction program of around 30 per cent I would like to buy for example a SM designed AYUMI-136a model of 165cm weighting around 30 kgs and with their realistic upgraded private parts (as good as AMOR doll as I have seen it).
PS; AYUMI (171cm) weight 43 kgs and if downscaled to 165 cm without weight reduction program she would still weight around 39kgs that is too much.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Today's the BIG day!

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Well...today's the BIG day! Production of the enlarged 136A! Post lots of pictures Jack! We're all pretty excited to see how things came out!

Mr. Ducati

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Yes, and please post her measurements too!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: Today's the BIG day!

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Mr_Ducati wrote:Well...today's the BIG day! Production of the enlarged 136A! Post lots of pictures Jack! We're all pretty excited to see how things came out!

Mr. Ducati
GIVE ME TWO HOURS. THANKS
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

aggopian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aggopian »

:multi:
Attachments
QnkFrG3.gif
QnkFrG3.gif (764.27 KiB) Viewed 738 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS