www.sm-doll.com

170cm - the first doll I've ever been happy with

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

170cm - the first doll I've ever been happy with

Post by ilikedolls123 »

My 170cm finally arrived!

I've had a few other dolls and a few torso legs, and this is the first doll I've ever actually been happy with. I don't want to name brands, but I've had a silicone doll that was hard as a rock, and a doll that was supposed to be "ultra-soft" TPE that wasn't nearly as soft and realistic as the SM 170cm that arrived today.

I'm a VERY lousy picture taker. So you will have to pardon the photo quality of the pics. I'm just going to say a few things about the doll so far, and that will be that. First of all, she is heavy. But she is manageable. I haven't taken her off the bed as of yet, but from what I've felt so far, I don't think I'm going to have too much of an issue moving her. Don't get me wrong...I'm not going to be carrying her from room to room and all over the place. But I'm not going to be stuck not being able to lift her, either. I'll be able to move her from the bed to a chair with wheels and move her around that way.
She is soft. But she's not fleshlight soft so she doesn't feel like just a big glob of dough or anything. But from my previous doll experiences, I was expecting hard even though she is TPE. But she is soft. I think if she was capable of walking, her buns and stuff would jiggle just like a real woman. Her tits are soft but, again, not like a fleshlight. But they aren't firm to the point they will leave red marks on my chest like previous dolls did.
Playing with her for a bit, she did smell a bit sour. I first thought it was the TPE, but its just the wig, thank goodness. The TPE has almost no smell, unlike the last TPE doll I got which stunk up my room. And her butt and legs feel realistic with the softness, mass, size, and shape. She has small feet but they aren't like kid's feet like other dolls. I wanted more adult proportions and this doll delivers.
As far as doggy position, I'm not going to attempt that with her. I just put her on her tummy and that alone put a lot of pressure on her face. She left a "kiss" mark on the bedsheet from her makeup. I don't want to think about how much force would be on her face if I tried to get her butt up, so sorry, I'm not going to attempt that position for picture taking.
She does have that flexibility that was advertised for the new SM skeletons. I ordered her with loose joints and they are loose and smooth.
With her legs spread for missionary it appears that her butthole would be in the spot that the vagina entrance would be on a RG, or just below it, while the doll's vagina is above where a RG's vagina would be. Both canals are parallel to the floor, from what I could tell when probing those with my finger. With the TPE being as soft as it is, I doubt that there will be any penetration issues with this doll, unlike my first two. The vagina has ridges, while the anus has more smooth walls, just like in real life.
I took a picture of her MTV (mouth to vagina) distance, and it is 26 inches. Interestingly, since she is more life-size, when on her, I can touch her lips with mine. I had a 168cm where my lips wouldn't come close. So kissing this doll wouldn't be a problem if I lean my head down and hers up, and I'm 6'0".
I can't think of much more to say, so I'm going to post pics, then go get a bite to eat. I've been sitting around all day for FEDEX. Speaking of which, the box was open when it arrived. It was being held close with 4 plastic straps so it couldn't be actually opened. But I didn't have to cut the box open. Customs must've opened it and checked around.

Onto the pics (again, I apologize for the poor quality, and you can see that I already powdered her)
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (63.18 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (36.4 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (65.6 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (64.14 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (63.03 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (58.48 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (65.6 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (53.97 KiB) Viewed 4445 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 170cm - the first doll I've ever been happy with

Post by ilikedolls123 »

The rest of the pics I took:
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (44.35 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (38.16 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (64.35 KiB) Viewed 4444 times

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

Congratulations!

It seems her knees/legs do bend that far as advertised.

Which skin tone color is she?

..and could you take some pics of her body from the side?

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

ilikedolls123 wrote:My 170cm finally arrived!

I've had a few other dolls and a few torso legs, and this is the first doll I've ever actually been happy with. I don't want to name brands, but I've had a silicone doll that was hard as a rock, and a doll that was supposed to be "ultra-soft" TPE that wasn't nearly as soft and realistic as the SM 170cm that arrived today.

I'm a VERY lousy picture taker. So you will have to pardon the photo quality of the pics. I'm just going to say a few things about the doll so far, and that will be that. First of all, she is heavy. But she is manageable. I haven't taken her off the bed as of yet, but from what I've felt so far, I don't think I'm going to have too much of an issue moving her. Don't get me wrong...I'm not going to be carrying her from room to room and all over the place. But I'm not going to be stuck not being able to lift her, either. I'll be able to move her from the bed to a chair with wheels and move her around that way.
She is soft. But she's not fleshlight soft so she doesn't feel like just a big glob of dough or anything. But from my previous doll experiences, I was expecting hard even though she is TPE. But she is soft. I think if she was capable of walking, her buns and stuff would jiggle just like a real woman. Her tits are soft but, again, not like a fleshlight. But they aren't firm to the point they will leave red marks on my chest like previous dolls did.
Playing with her for a bit, she did smell a bit sour. I first thought it was the TPE, but its just the wig, thank goodness. The TPE has almost no smell, unlike the last TPE doll I got which stunk up my room. And her butt and legs feel realistic with the softness, mass, size, and shape. She has small feet but they aren't like kid's feet like other dolls. I wanted more adult proportions and this doll delivers.
As far as doggy position, I'm not going to attempt that with her. I just put her on her tummy and that alone put a lot of pressure on her face. She left a "kiss" mark on the bedsheet from her makeup. I don't want to think about how much force would be on her face if I tried to get her butt up, so sorry, I'm not going to attempt that position for picture taking.
She does have that flexibility that was advertised for the new SM skeletons. I ordered her with loose joints and they are loose and smooth.
With her legs spread for missionary it appears that her butthole would be in the spot that the vagina entrance would be on a RG, or just below it, while the doll's vagina is above where a RG's vagina would be. Both canals are parallel to the floor, from what I could tell when probing those with my finger. With the TPE being as soft as it is, I doubt that there will be any penetration issues with this doll, unlike my first two. The vagina has ridges, while the anus has more smooth walls, just like in real life.
I took a picture of her MTV (mouth to vagina) distance, and it is 26 inches. Interestingly, since she is more life-size, when on her, I can touch her lips with mine. I had a 168cm where my lips wouldn't come close. So kissing this doll wouldn't be a problem if I lean my head down and hers up, and I'm 6'0".
I can't think of much more to say, so I'm going to post pics, then go get a bite to eat. I've been sitting around all day for FEDEX. Speaking of which, the box was open when it arrived. It was being held close with 4 plastic straps so it couldn't be actually opened. But I didn't have to cut the box open. Customs must've opened it and checked around.

Onto the pics (again, I apologize for the poor quality, and you can see that I already powdered her)
Thank you.
i appreciate you love her :glou: :glou:
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

What a great looking doll. The skin tone is fabulous. She is beautiful. Love her proportions.. I would love to see her in pantyhose or stocking, just because Im addicted to see them on such beautiful woman.. I know they can be hard work to get on though. Enjoy her

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

she's hot

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I would have to say she's one big lovely

I also think that the SM TPE is quite possibly the best feeling softest I have felt.
My only worry is the holes are too close together and I hope they do not tear since this TPE is so nice n soft.

Oh Jack, Final details on the 138cm review coming. After my friend defaulted on me she is now mine 100%.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She looks very real :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

SGTJDUSAR

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

She is indeed pretty. The elevated modified Missionary Legs in the air pose is excellent! Enjoy!
Hello!

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

From the measurement table advertised by SM, this doll is incredibly similar to AYUMI 168 also a 170cm tall doll moulded by SM for IRT (including the weight of 43 kgs head included).
When I look at your pictures I recognize the outline of AYUMI ONE (ONE because now IRT make its own mould let us call it AYUMI TWO)The différences between the 170 AYUMI and yours are the sculpt which is less imprinted in SM case and the private parts gaping holes when legs are taken apart.The TPE look softer also in your case. Genitals are the same.

Congratulations, I have one IRT AYUMI ONE which is the same as this one in her general shape, also made by SM . you will be happy with that doll as she has realistic body ratios copied from a real woman

.I just received an IRT AYUMI TWO (more sexual but less slender) which is slightly chubbier with the same superficial sculpt print as your SM170, weight 4 kgs more mostly because of a bigger ass (hips line 99 cm when yours has 95-96cm) and thigh diameter 54cm.She is sexier than AYUMI ONE but has a less slender and athletic look.

This is the second time that I note SM using as a Template the moulds they made for their previous clients as I noted previously the SM 163 is the DH168 161 cup C.
There is also a weird complete similarity between the DH168 170cm (height 165cm) and the SM-IRT 169 (height 165) I also own.
Maybe SM sell that one also Under the SM brand.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

I like your pictures. They show real use.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

wow she looks great - more realistic than a silicone doll imo. very natural looking skin. she does look heavy but also like she'd feel just yummy. thnx and enjoy!

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Dollsampler wrote:...the SM 163 is the DH168 161 cup C.
Dollsampler, Do the SM 163 dolls have the exact same body as the DH168 161, except the SM doll have 3 different breast sizes?

I can't decide between the SM-163, D4E 155, IT-155, and possibly the new Sino-Doll 161.

INFORMATIONS