www.sm-doll.com

Introducing my girl Sara. 136cm elf review

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing my girl Sara. 136cm elf review

Post by Henry869 »

Wow, nice figure! Photogenic indeed!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Henry869 wrote:Wow, nice figure! Photogenic indeed!
Hi thanks, if you want her. please contact me jack@sm-doll.com
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Smdoll-jack wrote:
Henry869 wrote:Wow, nice figure! Photogenic indeed!
Hi thanks, if you want her. please contact me jack@sm-doll.com
Hi she’s great!
You’ve pm’d me I’ll reply there, thank you.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Roynotboy wrote:So far this doll has been the most photogenic of any doll I have previously owned. I can’t seem to find any angles that show any flaws. The TPE is incredibly soft in all the right places and the joints have uniform tension and smooth transition.
I’m wasn’t sure if this model is considered evo skeleton but I asked jack and he told me this skeleton is squat certified! I nervously tried to position her in a squated position weight free and what do u know the hip joints positioned with effortless range and what appears show hardly any tension on the TPE. Yes!!!
I also am pleased not to feel any skeleton through the TPE as I have w other models w exception of the thin waist line which I will comment on in a moment. This little vixen has meat in the right places and is a perfect balance between weight and size.
The thin waist line is more preference than anything else. I like a big round bottom. If I wanted to get a doll that could achieve that ratio w a normal waistline I would be looking at a doll closer to +70lbs. So I am satisfied, super sexy and anime cosplay will be so much fun (will post projects later).
Let’s contiune in a bit...
I am very glad to see that your SM Elf doll can do so many poses especially those that twist. She's beautiful Roynotboy and the camera seems to love her too! You mentioned "the hip joints positioned with effortless range". That's great to hear as well! Uniform tension and smooth transition are the perfect characteristics in regards to movement and posing of a doll. Would love to see more pics if you have any!
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

Mactoon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mactoon »

Fantastic looking gal, I am trying to purchase one asap

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Mactoon wrote:Fantastic looking gal, I am trying to purchase one asap
Aha, hello, if you want to buy a 136Elf doll, please contact me, I will give you the best service.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

yarick7

Post by yarick7 »

I just ordered one of these from SM dolls and reading your post after my order has made me even more excited about her!

Your doll is so pretty!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

yarick7 wrote:I just ordered one of these from SM dolls and reading your post after my order has made me even more excited about her!

Your doll is so pretty!
Attachments
captionerc633f6327b6cae68638d67758eda68c25fb5c370.jpg
captionerc633f6327b6cae68638d67758eda68c25fb5c370.jpg (138.84 KiB) Viewed 825 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:glou:
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

yarick7

Post by yarick7 »

Love that picture! Thank you for taking the time to make that! It just made my morning seeing her and reading that!

Mine should be shipped out Monday! Can't wait to get her!

4 preliminary pictures of my beauty attached <3
Attachments
captionerc633f6327b6cae68638d67758eda68c25fb5c370.jpg
captionerc633f6327b6cae68638d67758eda68c25fb5c370.jpg (138.84 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Screenshot_20190705_224817.jpg
Screenshot_20190705_224817.jpg (255.1 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Screenshot_20190705_224831.jpg
Screenshot_20190705_224831.jpg (289.56 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Screenshot_20190705_224759.jpg
Screenshot_20190705_224759.jpg (225.84 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Screenshot_20190705_224733.jpg
Screenshot_20190705_224733.jpg (345.83 KiB) Viewed 810 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

yarick7 wrote:Love that picture! Thank you for taking the time to make that! It just made my morning seeing her and reading that!

Mine should be shipped out Monday! Can't wait to get her!

4 preliminary pictures of my beauty attached <3
Hi, your doll has been sent out by the factory. It is expected to arrive at the logistics company we cooperate with tomorrow.Then they will ship the doll to your country tomorrow.So I will send you the tracking number tomorrow.Best wishes!
Star

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

Hello,
I love your doll 136cm, really beautiful, can you tell me if it's hollow breasts? thank you

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

patrick7958 wrote:Hello,
I love your doll 136cm, really beautiful, can you tell me if it's hollow breasts? thank you
Hello, you can choose whether to hollow breast or not according to your own preference. If you are interested in her, you are welcome to contact me. I'll give you a good price.
Star

kellenm

Post by kellenm »

Ab molding's really impressive. VEry hot!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

kellenm wrote:Ab molding's really impressive. VEry hot!
Agree!
Star

INFORMATIONS