www.sm-doll.com

An 80 cm ?? For weight restricted peeps.......

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Vikki

An 80 cm ?? For weight restricted peeps.......

Post by Vikki »

So my Baby woke me up & as I was lovingly caressing her lovely curves, had a thought........?
What if people such as I, unable to seriously carry/move around "bigger" girls/guys say - 12ish kilos (or more)
wanted a lovely lady (or guy)??
Really, I know there are others like me that I am sure have Dr ordered weight/carrying & other kinds of restrictions & can't be grabbing the"Big" girls.......
Yes I know that someone is going to suggest the "Teddy fricken babes" , But I for 1 would not/was not/will not be even Slightly attracted to them!!!!! If you are someone who is, that's awesome, but Not me......
So while I was searching non stop , trying to find something a little bigger than a BJD, but not heavy I didn't find much!
And she was going to be an Elf 100%!!!!!! I wasn't going to budge at all on that!!!! I have my reasons!

Thankfully for Jack to help me with the girlfriend I now Enjoy!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I Love her and she is Mine!!!!
Just wondering why there are so few "smaller" girls ,say around 65- 80cm offered ? And head sculpts for the smaller bodies as well??....

Yes I am aware of the whole Retarded "small girl" BS & pedo nonsense....... So yeah

If this Sm doll 100 cm was scaled down to like 80 cm & my preference A/B cup ( I don't dig the watermelon titties,real or fake!) with the same body shape/curves .... & Elf head -
She would have been brought home weeks ago!!!!

My Elf doesn't look "Young" whatever that really means..... I just yesterday at work saw a 38 year old (Beautiful) lady up close and personal , she looked under 18 & I was just shocked!! & Didn't have HUGE boobies.......!

I'm not out stalking little girls at the elementary school, or can't be lugging bags of cement around like it's nothing either!!
Just irritated that the "small" selection Sux & everything I have been seeing on the forum recently seems to be Big girls and seems like they are getting BIGGER .......!!!!!!!

"Hey she "only" weighs 100 lbs.+ , You should get 2 - one in each hand?" ....... Seriously?? Oh & she is"short" ....... 6ft 6inches tall , a virtual Dwarf!

All I am saying is I think there should be a greater selection of girls that don't weigh a ton & aren't Giants, I think short girls are just as Hot & Yummy as the tall girls!! IMHO

recap: 80 cm height
Under 10 kilo
A/B cup
Curves
Elf & other sculpts
TPE
Sexy

Physical problems suck enough, let alone not having a companion to be able to "handle" & fully enjoy.........
Just saying........

Thanks if you made it to the end!!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: An 80 cm ?? For weight restricted peeps.......

Post by kambui »

SM Doll does offer these options, but you will have to email to see the pictures. 'Nuff said.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I actually like them big, and want them bigger. I would like a sex doll like Gisele Bündchen, she is 5'11 or 180 cm. Or like Karlie Kloss, she is 6'2 or 188cm.

PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Vikkie,

Have you checked out JM Dolls, they do offer 4 elf heads for 80cm dolls. The Elf B face with dark hair looks best, in my opinion.

Dollpimp, I see you are into tall women of Germanic descent :whistle:

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Panther68 wrote:
Dollpimp, I see you are into tall women of Germanic descent :whistle:

Yes, they are delicious and in danger of extinction, someone needs to breed them or clone them :mrgreen: A doll would preserve their beauty and would give joy to those into the supermodel type of girl :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Vikki

Post by Vikki »

Yes........ that's my point basically Panther68 ...............
Like ,what SM , JM , Aiko for a Few (3/4) dolls ............ :(
But how many over 100cm is there to choose from?? Especially 140cm plus - Dozens of every shape,color, & build.........
Look at the posts in TDF - how many Big girls posted about in the last month alone? :roll:
I am Not trying to be a weenie...... just saying the number of choices are slim & definitely not the most plentiful for non Arnold Schwarzenegger built people.......... :whistle:
And then you have the Rules: young looking faces/dolls .......... really? or chest size determining "maturity"
etc........... :twisted:
I Love my Elf & Jack helped A Lot!!! He sent me pics of a 100cm girl -not even on their website no less ...
Most TDF vendors may carry "small" dolls , but I am not gonna as a regular person(most customers wouldn't know about TDF) sit & email Every company/vendor on the web "Hey do you have such & such small doll ,ohhh & can you send me pics of Every head sculpt on each "little" body , ohh & can I get ...... blah,blah,blah ......??" Ain't gonna happen ......

I had an order placed for 1 of about 3 "small" dolls that I knew of & the price wasn't 1000$ or More (we all ain't rich)!
So yeah it really ,absolutely came down to a WHOPPING 2 dolls .............. Really I ain't lying - It's the truth - "swear 2 gawd" :haha4:

I am just saying there are individuals who would like just a tINY little more selection & find them in their searches ..... I worked retail for 20 something years & You would be surprised how many customers (looking online no less) are surprised to find out when I helped them how much we had in store & NOT on the "website" - It wasn't on there!" ............
Guess I shoulda told them to E-mail us & we could sit for hours sending them ALL the shit we had & colors & sizes.............etc. Not on the site! :roll:

Gave Up on SM dolls & my Dream Girl , because she wasn't on the website & I figure - if it ain't listed , it doesn't exist!
Jack sent an email & we communicated back & forth - found a solution - but I inquired about a post on TDF 1st to a vendor about a doll & Jack was part of that initial inquiry. :D

A regular person out there(non tdf) wouldn't have that lucky break, I was lucky because I joined when I found Google related result for dolls.Big majority do not join forums either for many reasons,so yeah "if it ain't listed,it don't exist!"

I just would like to see Manufacturers/vendors list/make more "small/er" dolls to the general public on the web/forum/whatever ......... It would generate more interest/buyers,etc. :evidence:

THAT's my main point!! (after my Ranting)

:glou:

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Vikki wrote:Gave Up on SM dolls & my Dream Girl , because she wasn't on the website & I figure - if it ain't listed , it doesn't exist!
I'm curious which doll is your dream doll.
But I guess there are no links for her and you probably can't post a pic of her.

coco82
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by coco82 »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:I actually like them big, and want them bigger. I would like a sex doll like Gisele Bündchen, she is 5'11 or 180 cm. Or like Karlie Kloss, she is 6'2 or 188cm.

I say YES !!
Do you give some extra heels to your doll, and make them much taller ?

INFORMATIONS