www.sm-doll.com

The larger 136A was Done 156cm!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: The larger 136A was Done 156cm!

Post by Smdoll-jack »

kklouzal wrote:Wow that body is astounding! 9.5/10! Kudos to the artist, they've got some amazing talent.
You got great eyesight. If you want her, please PM me
Jack
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

kklouzal wrote:Wow that body is astounding! 9.5/10! Kudos to the artist, they've got some amazing talent.
They sure do!

amazing body...
i love it.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

pitspoes wrote:
They sure do!

amazing body...
i love it.
Thank you, if you like this doll, you can contact me, I can give you a preferential price.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Suzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Suzy »

This is Beautiful!! Where can i see her smaller sister doll with head selection etc?
Thanks for any help from anyone , still a newby here trying to find the perfect first doll.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Suzy wrote:This is Beautiful!! Where can i see her smaller sister doll with head selection etc?
Thanks for any help from anyone , still a newby here trying to find the perfect first doll.
Hello, please contact my email, I will help you.
star@sm-doll.com
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

Suzy wrote:This is Beautiful!! Where can i see her smaller sister doll with head selection etc?
Metricnut has them both, i like the way he makes pictures and stories around them.
see Avril (156) and Katie (136)

Enjoy.

Suzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Suzy »

pitspoes wrote:
Metricnut has them both, i like the way he makes pictures and stories around them.

Enjoy.
Thank you sooo much for that info!! Very helpful , and easy on the eye's , wow!! I have always had a fondness for girls with a low rider ass and an athletic build. The folks at SMdoll have nailed this for sure. I want to be the next to nail it, LOL. I have also emailed Star at smdoll. Im still finding my way around here. S

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Suzy wrote:
pitspoes wrote:

Enjoy.
Thank you sooo much for that info!! Very helpful , and easy on the eye's , wow!! I have always had a fondness for girls with a low rider ass and an athletic build. The folks at SMdoll have nailed this for sure. I want to be the next to nail it, LOL. I have also emailed Star at smdoll. Im still finding my way around here. S
Hello, I have replied to you. :glou:
Star

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Such an amazing sculpt!! RN saving money to buy one of these :DDDD

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

yungfit wrote:Such an amazing sculpt!! RN saving money to buy one of these :DDDD
If you like them, you can contact me, I can give you a favorable price, and help you customize a SMdoll that belongs to you. :glou:
Star

INFORMATIONS