www.sm-doll.com

A CLOSER LOOK AT FACE 76

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A CLOSER LOOK AT FACE 76

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have this face so I will take some photos in the future.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Attachments
mmexport1540088887867.jpg
mmexport1540088887867.jpg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A CLOSER LOOK AT FACE 76

Another non glamour shot
Attachments
5fc170a2828463a1.jpg
5fc170a2828463a1.jpg (42.6 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And of course, some eye candy too...
Attachments
thumbnail_6.jpg
thumbnail_6.jpg (36.54 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please forgive my skills with a camera
Jeff
Attachments
20181115_223517_Burst01.jpg
20181115_223517_Burst01.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 2032 times
20181115_224453.jpg
20181115_224453.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2033 times
20181115_223438.jpg
20181115_223438.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2033 times
20181115_224112_Burst01.jpg
20181115_224112_Burst01.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2033 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Quater

Post by Quater »

Quite possibly the most attractive doll face I have seen. That slightly lewd smile on those full lips . . . OMG!

Rubber Babie Bumper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rubber Babie Bumper »

Her nose looked HUGE in some of the promo shoots, but in Jeff's pictures she is really pretty!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Her nose looked HUGE in some of the promo shoots, but in Jeff's pictures she is really pretty!
OMG
Thank you
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Quite possibly the most attractive doll face I have seen. That slightly lewd smile on those full lips . . . OMG!
Thank you...
Jack worked with me on this one to bring her into reality
-princeoverit
-Just in time

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

A beautiful face

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

What body does she have in this pic?
mmexport1540088887867.jpg
mmexport1540088887867.jpg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I LOVE a unique beauty. She’s gorgeous and looks very realistic.

-S

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

The flat chest doll is one of my absolute favorites. I’d love to hav that body one day! That face plus that body is truly a unique combination. I hope the new owner posts pics.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Excellent makeup Jeff! This is my fav of the lot.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A beautiful face
If I can make her look this good, imagine what Mandos could do...LOL
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Excellent makeup Jeff! This is my fav of the lot.
Thank you.
Make up is fun to do!
And I am working on my photo skills as well.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS