www.sm-doll.com

SM 136cm A-Cup: The Update You've All Been Waiting For!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SM 136cm A-Cup: The Update You've All Been Waiting For!

Post by Sodium »

Opening Statement:
Tensions were getting high in the original post, people were mad and things were said. I hope with that topic locked, we can move on. While I agree with everyone that things could have been handled better from the start, a lot were more angry about it than I was. Let's all take a step back and a deep breath. I have been in contact with Star from SM over these last few days and we had a nice long chat about how and why things got so out of hand so quickly. We have come to and understanding and we brokered a deal that both of us are happy with. In the end it worked out.
Now the main purpose of this new topic was to revisit the original review and give you guys my opinion on the dollie while overlooking the damage sustained during transit. Just because we came to an understanding doesn't mean I am going to suddenly have nothing but compliments. I am going to try and remain as impartial as I can. I'm only human and I love Emma, I feel mean pointing out her faults but if that can help SM improve on what I consider my favorite body sculpt then who am I to hold back. ;P
One last thing. While the last review was more cold and clinical, this one will be more lighthearted and will draw more on my personal feelings about Emma.

Review 2.0:
Pros:
  • - Face: She's super pretty.
    - Torso to leg ratio: No tiny body and crazy long legs.
    - Arms: No stick arms here baby!
    - Weight: For her height, she is super manageable. Not that relevant to me but I can see this being a real plus for some.
    - Foot detail: Even with standing feet, the creases and level of detail is to die for. I'm not a foot person but even I can admire it.
    - TPE: Super soft and cuddly.
    - Shrugging shoulders: First time I have had this option so I can't compare it to other makes but I love this feature so much and am never going back. EVER!
Cons:
  • - Fingers: This isn't SM specific, everyone does the wire fingers that break super easy. The first to do this right would probably rule the world. ;P
    - Vagina placement: Just a tad too forwards. Same as above, not SM specific, everyone is doing this.
    - Hip joints: They are looser than I would have liked, they're not super loose but a little tighter would have been preferable. Certain positions cause the legs to lock at the hips, a less experienced doll enthusiast may try to force it and cause damage.
    - Head size: Where do I buy smaller wigs? Even the factory wig's cap is a little too large and covers her ears at times and bunches at the back.
Personal Thoughts:
While I have had my fair share of issues, I have come to love Emma so much. Something about her face makes her so expressive, one minute I want to pinch her cheek then the next I want to give her a big ol' smooch to let her know I love her. While her "frailty" is a real bummer, I have somewhat adapted that into her backstory in my mind. She's a delicate little elf that needs me to protect her. Except when it's sleepy time. Then she's lil' miss big spoon. What a rascal. <3

Going Forwards:
So the plan going forwards is a replacement doll. She will make her way to me in January as I am going to be out of town most of this month and will be unable to welcome her into my home till then. As for the exact specifics of the new dollie, that is still to be decided on. Keep an eye out in January for my first impressions. Also, a little off topic but I just realized that buy that point I will have gone from one tiny elf gal to three gals, may the doll gods have mercy on my soul...

Closing Words (TL;DR):
Although initially handled poorly, SM and I are now on the same page and on great terms. We have come to an agreement on how to proceed that has everyone involved happy. I am super excited to have an in for discussion with one of the more daring dollie manufacturers right now. Star and I get along great, she's good people. That's it from me tonight, I have work in the morning. ;P

~Sodium <3

Happy photos to counter the less nice photos from last post!

This maid is a real cutie!

Cuddle time!

Baggy shirt and cute pink boy shorts. Comfy time!

What a view... Damn!
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SM 136cm A-Cup: The Update You've All Been Waiting For!

Post by Sodium »

Maybe it should have been longer, but I'm tired. Feel free to hit me up either on here or via Pm if you would like me to elaborate on any of my points or anything I missed. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello,Sodium
I'm glad that we got this consensus, and I also appreciate your support and trust for SM. I hope we can keep in touch with each other in the future. For loose joints, I think we will pay more attention to it and slightly adjust it in the future, unless the client asks for loose joints. SM is under anyone's supervision, and we welcome your Suggestions. We will continue to improve and create more dolls that you like.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

This is good news. I am glad for you and SM to put the dispute to rest and get back to enjoying our dolls. :glou:

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Metricnut wrote:This is good news. I am glad for you and SM to put the dispute to rest and get back to enjoying our dolls. :glou:

Metricnut
Is Katie clingy? Because Emma sure as hell is. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Really pleased it has all worked out well for you Sodium.

Emma certainly looks very relaxed and comfortable now.

I was wondering if you will be keeping Emma's head. In this situation I know that I would want to keep the same head because that's what you fall in love with.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

I am. =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mondoon,
Star took very good care of sodium.
He will have two lovely SM dolls
Love,
Ximena, the SM BCD Girl
Attachments
20181203_002919_Burst01.jpg
20181203_002919_Burst01.jpg (56.17 KiB) Viewed 3794 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Thats great to hear Sodium.
It really is a great doll, best one to me for the small dolls.

I got to one day replace my broken smdoll 136a, but just spent a bundle on both the sm156 which i have and enjoy and wm166 order is in process. So for now, im preoccupied.

browneyecricket

Post by browneyecricket »

Good to know the SM 136 A-Cup is doing well and is still available.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Sodium wrote:
Metricnut wrote:This is good news. I am glad for you and SM to put the dispute to rest and get back to enjoying our dolls. :glou:

Metricnut
Is Katie clingy? Because Emma sure as hell is. ;P

~Sodium <3
Katie is always with me when I am home. She got a full washing and powdering over the weekend. I have some clothes on the way to enter her in the Naughty or Nice photo Challenge. At the moment she is just wearing a long white T shirt.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

browneyecricket wrote:Good to know the SM 136 A-Cup is doing well and is still available.
Thank the doll gods. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Emma makes a great nurse when you get hit by a car! ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Glad to see things worked out.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

While Emma and I are awaiting a guest, I thought I would snap some photos as she was being so cute. ;P

Emma impatiently waiting in her favorite attire, yoga pants and a baggy hooded shirt.

She game up on waiting for Fedex and us now checking the tracking info.

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:

INFORMATIONS