www.sm-doll.com

Avril, SM156 A Cup, #4

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Fane

Re: Avril, SM156 A Cup, #4

Post by Fane »

Beautiful and breathtakingly captured doll!
The piece of sketched girl b/w wall picture just adds so much to the mood capture for this lovely Avril.

-Fane

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

What's the german word for "Damn!"? lol

That ass... man oh man.

Beautiful photos, Metric :) The composition of all of them are fantastic!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Now she defines BEAUTY! Absolutely gorgeous.

Best rear view I've seen on a doll in some time.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Broven wrote:What's the german word for "Damn!"? lol

That ass... man oh man.

Verdammt.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Brilliant set Metric!

She's really rocking those stockings and heels... 8)

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Metric - Impressive girl, and exceptional compositions! You have a real knack for capturing your dolls in natural poses, and the stills of Avril opening her gift / putting on the shoes added such a nice dimension to the series. It reminded me of the Katie / Maddie side-by-sides where you are drawn from one frame to the next.

Interestingly, I believe I found my way here by first looking through Katie's thread, then jumping over to the thread calling for the 136A to be upscaled, a quick detour to lilbitlonely's thread as he just welcomed the new 156A, and then here. It was a bit unexpected to see someone's idea about making a taller version of the 136A actually get put into motion, produced, *and* delivered. Life comes at you fast!

Merry Christmas to you and your girls. Looking forward to following your work. - LDV

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Mr_Ducati wrote:Avril is a little hottie Metric! Love the lingerie shoot. Yum! :wink:
Mr. Ducati
Avril loves the "little hottie" title! Believe it or not, she was a bit insecure about her body when we started this thread.
dxc wrote:Putting on these jeans must have been a bit of work but it looks amazing.
Great and fun photoseries.
The jeans were a bit of a fuss to put on, but they are quite stretchy so it wasn't that bad. I did pick up another pair of jeans the next size bigger for a future shoot!
Prototype wrote:Thats got to be one of the most incredible doll i have ever seen.
She's a work of art.
I agree with you 100% Prototype!
Fane wrote:Beautiful and breathtakingly captured doll!
The piece of sketched girl b/w wall picture just adds so much to the mood capture for this lovely Avril.
-Fane
Thanks Fane, The art on the wall is called LuLu with knife by Harry Briggs. Check it out : https://www.art.com/products/p128182213 ... pi=PF0CXF0
That ass... man oh man.
Broven! one day we will need to get Anna Marie and Avril together for a "girls night out" or "pillow fight" photos shoot! Just spit balling here. :lol:
SiliconeWorld wrote:Now she defines BEAUTY! Absolutely gorgeous.
Best rear view I've seen on a doll in some time.
Thanks Silicone World, She does have a fantastic ass! I like that it "isn't" like all the bubble butts available out there. Don't get me wrong, I love bubble butts, but variety is nice.
ChikkinNoodul wrote:
That ass... man oh man.
Verdammt.
Avril can definitely get a "Verdammt" from me now and then when I see her striking curves! I too am happy to see more small breast dolls ChickkinNoodul, I also like how lean she is. Slender sexy body bordering on skinny. yummy! :D
HighHeelLoverM wrote:Brilliant set Metric!
She's really rocking those stockings and heels... 8)
I need to do another shoot with those heels playing a more prominent roll. I was scared to try to stand her up. It is really a 2 man job. I have some thinking to do so I can pull it off without risking her crashing to the floor.
LaDollyVita wrote:Metric - Impressive girl, and exceptional compositions! You have a real knack for capturing your dolls in natural poses, and the stills of Avril opening her gift / putting on the shoes added such a nice dimension to the series. It reminded me of the Katie / Maddie side-by-sides where you are drawn from one frame to the next.
Interestingly, I believe I found my way here by first looking through Katie's thread, then jumping over to the thread calling for the 136A to be upscaled, a quick detour to lilbitlonely's thread as he just welcomed the new 156A, and then here. It was a bit unexpected to see someone's idea about making a taller version of the 136A actually get put into motion, produced, *and* delivered. Life comes at you fast!
Merry Christmas to you and your girls. Looking forward to following your work. - LDV
I think it is really something that SM dolls has responded to the TDF community and brought the "Larger 136A" into reality! Now I just hope that the bet pays off for SM in way of robust sales. That will leave the door open for more special request in the future!
12.jpg
12.jpg (5.09 MiB) Viewed 1562 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

She’s a cutie!
JM 75cm Angel C

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Wow she does look great in Jeans Gona need to squeeze Charlotte into a pair now ! :twisted:

I do love your photography and this young lady makes a Perfect focal point :mrgreen: Made for the camera she is !! ( and other things apparently ) :?

Thanks Metricnut & Avril :thumbs_up:

Sam..

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Metricnut wrote:"How do they look?"
How does what look? I can't seem to take my eyes off of...
Oh, the shoes! The shoes... of course. Yes, yes, they're fine... just fine...
(Damn, she looks good!)
Um, sorry... what were we talking about?

Oh, and I agree, it was great of SM to listen to our request, and actually follow through with it. That really surprised, and impressed me. My hat is off to them. They did a great job with her!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Oh! She DOES have shoes on... Hadn't noticed... ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

How did I miss this thread, Metricnut - you've got an absolutely wonderful girl there. I couldn't possibly choose a favourite from all of the photos, she's stunning in every one, and your compositions are excellent.

Shame that Avril felt a little insecure at first. Lynne was the same, she felt a little inadequate compared to some of the bigger breasted ladies on here. But when I explained that there are fans of small breasts (me included), she was happy, and has opened up a lot more.

So good to see some realistic slimmer dolls on the scene now.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I need to post more photos of my Lady Alvariel. She has never been shy about showing her body, and she doesn't understand why most human men seem so obsessed with big breasts. I think it's different for Elves.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I wanted to try Avril with brown eyes. I think I may like them more than the blue eyes.
13.jpg
13.jpg (5.66 MiB) Viewed 1371 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (6.18 MiB) Viewed 1371 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (5.37 MiB) Viewed 1371 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Ah... my weakness. Although I do own other eye colors, my dolls always seem to end up with dark brown eyes; the darker the better.
On a side note: That bra hugs her figure like it was made for her. ("like a glove")

INFORMATIONS