www.sm-doll.com

new arrival, meet 170cm G-Cup+Head 76

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: new arrival, meet 170cm G-Cup+Head 76

Post by Dollsampler »

I mean the 170cm +
Smdoll-jack wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:That is your chubby 170cm model.As in some countries about 50 per cent of Young women are now overweight, it is quite normal there should be buyers for such body
However, as I like fitness, sound health and fertility that is not for me.

But you produce also a 170cm with standard thicknesses, being neither chubby neither thin.She has in fact the 170cm european standard clothes size dimensions corresponding to a 18 plus years old average european woman.That is a perfect dreambody with realistic average ratios (weight 43kgs)
In fact her dimensions (probably not the sculpt) are exactly the same as the original AYUMI ANIME copy they called 168 but which in fact was 170cm plus. You produced AYUMI for IRT.
The new mould you made lately for IRT has the legs shortened by about 4cm to make her a real 167-168cm doll.IRT call it now the 168 slim.

I have the original SM-IRT AYUMi of 172cm and I regret this master piece of art is no more produced at her original height. Such real dreambodies copied from nature give the sexdoll manufacturers some letters of nobility when her perfect realistic body is compared to the bulk of fantasy masturbating toys-dolls we see offered everywhere.

Your 170cm dreambody standard size is not well known. Could you please make a topic featuring that one also?
We have five 170cm bodies, Which one are you talking about? If 170cm standard size is as popular as you mentioned, I believe everyone are willing to discuss about her :D
That is the one on your fourth picture (second row, second from left) the 170cm B,C cup

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Re: new arrival, meet 170cm G-Cup+Head 76

Post by Smdoll-jack »

Dollsampler wrote:I mean the 170cm +
Smdoll-jack wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:That is your chubby 170cm model.As in some countries about 50 per cent of Young women are now overweight, it is quite normal there should be buyers for such body
However, as I like fitness, sound health and fertility that is not for me.

But you produce also a 170cm with standard thicknesses, being neither chubby neither thin.She has in fact the 170cm european standard clothes size dimensions corresponding to a 18 plus years old average european woman.That is a perfect dreambody with realistic average ratios (weight 43kgs)
In fact her dimensions (probably not the sculpt) are exactly the same as the original AYUMI ANIME copy they called 168 but which in fact was 170cm plus. You produced AYUMI for IRT.
The new mould you made lately for IRT has the legs shortened by about 4cm to make her a real 167-168cm doll.IRT call it now the 168 slim.

I have the original SM-IRT AYUMi of 172cm and I regret this master piece of art is no more produced at her original height. Such real dreambodies copied from nature give the sexdoll manufacturers some letters of nobility when her perfect realistic body is compared to the bulk of fantasy masturbating toys-dolls we see offered everywhere.

Your 170cm dreambody standard size is not well known. Could you please make a topic featuring that one also?
We have five 170cm bodies, Which one are you talking about? If 170cm standard size is as popular as you mentioned, I believe everyone are willing to discuss about her :D
That is the one on your fourth picture (second row, second from left) the 170cm B,C cup
Thank you, we will pay special attention on her :wink:
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

INFORMATIONS