www.sm-doll.com

SM 156a - Yui's Unboxing Photos

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
ItsYui
Doll
Doll

Re: SM 156a - Yui's Unboxing Photos

Post by ItsYui »

SMdoll wrote:
ItsYui wrote:
miles mcbroom wrote:cute
You're to kind love. ^.^

~Yui <3
Wow, Yui. I'm glad you're here. You're really cute :D
Star
<3
My life partner is Sodium. Well, that not his name but he's shyer than me so we'll go with that on here. ;P

You can find my photo journal here, where you can find all the pretty pictures Sodi takes of me. <3

You can also come and say hi to me here in the Dolls Alive forum! I'm new to here and always looking to make some friends! ^.^

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

More than a month out and she still looks and feels great. Only damage was the fingers which I removed the wires. I do that on all the ladies because they get damaged over night, I move around a fair bit in my sleep... =/

My only regret is that I opted for insert over fixed. I was set on fixed but second guessed myself at the last second and switched it up. If you're reading this and considering buying your first gal, get fixed and just buy yourself a 100 pack of condoms off amazon or some femdoms as others have suggested. When SM starts to offer the 136a & 156a in silicone that's how I plan to roll.

In closing, Yui is amazing and I love her to bits. Big ol thumbs up from me. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Yui's returning layer next month with a brand new Silicone body. I'm sure she can't wait to show it off for all of you!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Sodium wrote:Yui's returning layer next month with a brand new Silicone body. I'm sure she can't wait to show it off for all of you!

~Sodium <3
:glou:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

She’s cute.

Adrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Adrox »

congrats!! she is a very pretty girl!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

Sodium wrote:Packaging
First impression is the box was a little squished but no punctures so as good as one could hope for. Open it up and there's so much padding and stuff. It seems she was stood on her neck and as a result her neck joint was bent completely forwards and her back was bent. Luckily, I straitened her out and there were no issues she was undamaged. Yay! The head was wrapped in like a billion layers of foam paper stuff. Nothing was happening to her noggin in transit. ;P
ImageImageImageImageImage

The Body Shots
No photo editing, she's that awesome out of the box. ;P
ImageImageImageImageImage

First Shoot
Not much to say about this, she's a great model. ;P
ImageImage

After Thoughts
Beautiful, a little heavier than I would have liked but very manageable. If/when SM offers this body in silicone and if they opt to go for foam cores or whatever to reduce weight, Yui has told me that I will be in a lot of trouble if she doesn't get the upgrade. Also, if you are thinking of pulling the trigger on the 156a or any other SM model, get the upgraded skeleton! It's fucking worth it 110%. Period.

~Sodium <3
Yeah, late to the party....newbie. I just ordered one of these myself. I would have liked if this very fit looking model came with at least a C cup, but I am above all, a true ass man and this doll has the finest fit looking ass I've seen and I've looked at A LOT of dolls. I got the upgrade skeleton, light tanned, red nails. I have a WM head #266 I'm going to put on her so I ordered just a body, that saved a bit. I had ordered a WM from a shady vendor. The body was near junk, but...the head seems authentic. May as well use it right

66gt350

Post by 66gt350 »

I just ordered one of these from Star at SM. She was extremely helpful, patient and genuinely concerned that everything was right. Now, I ordered this particular model for the fantastic ass, abs and general fitness appearance. I'm definitely an ass-man first, that's why I did not got for the similar model with larger breasts because the ass and abs are just not the same. I will say if SM ever does this "exact" body with a C or better a D cup, the one that's on the way now, will very quickly have a stacked twin sister.

INFORMATIONS