www.sm-doll.com

Sasha SM146 #57

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sasha SM146 #57

Post by Metricnut »

dollenvy wrote: Dude, she is super cute. And you are a very talented photographer. How long would you say it took to shoot one of those pics?
Thanks Dollenvy! As for how long it took to shoot those pictures, I looked back at my picture files from that day and I took the first picture from that set at 1:25 pm and I posted the final pictures on TDF at 3:55 pm, so 2.5 hours. I did 4 different poses that day but only 2 produced pictures good enough to share, 33 total pictures were taken during that session. But I am just spending time on a Sunday afternoon doing something I enjoy so it isn't work, it's enjoyable time spent with my dolls.
But if you want to really add up everything, it can take 10+ hours to do the first photo set with a new doll. And that doesn't include the time that you wait for her to dry after her bath, or the time to allow her eyelash glue to fully cure so you can put her eyes back in , or washing her clothes.
Dollarhyde wrote:That is so cool Metricnut... excellent job with the photo work with Sasha... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Great to meet you Dollarhyde! Sasha and I appreciate the kind words. :D
dollenvy wrote:btw Metricnut...I luv this dolls face. I tried finding #57 on SM-Dolls website but none of the heads including the one on SM 146cm body look like yours. Specifically where can I find that head?
The SM website has the #57 head on the 146 body. (see the link below) My Sasha has a different wig, and I also stripped off her factory makeup and re applied the makeup to my liking including new eyelashes. Another thing that most do not consider is the amount of polyester packing behind the eyes. I usually take the packing out and reduce the amount by around 1/3. This helps to reduce the "bug eye" surprised look that can happen when too much packing is behind the eyes. So my doll faces will look different than the factory pictures. That being said, The wig is the single biggest factor in giving a doll head a dramatically different look. Sometimes you need to look past the makeup and hair and focus on the lips, nose, jaw line, distance between the eyes, the brow bone shape and how deep the eyes are inset relative to the brow bone.

http://www.sm-doll.com/146cm-head-57-p- ... tnik86q4d3
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Sasha is looking hotter than a $2. pistol today.
1026.jpg
1026.jpg (4.69 MiB) Viewed 1479 times
1027.jpg
1027.jpg (5.35 MiB) Viewed 1486 times
1028.jpg
1028.jpg (4.22 MiB) Viewed 1486 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Inspiring photos of Sasha. And it is nice to read about your work process. I agree that the amount of doll time benefits the pictures as you get to see deeper into her.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Sasha really is a hottie! Those pictures with her arms in front of, and behind her - wow.

She looks so, perky!, in that middle picture.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Wight wrote:Inspiring photos of Sasha. And it is nice to read about your work process. I agree that the amount of doll time benefits the pictures as you get to see deeper into her.
Thanks Wight, It is interesting to think about the work process. I haven't spent too much time thinking about it really. A lot of the photo shoots I do are sparked by the doll looking good in some new clothes she is wearing. I like to change my dolls clothes once a week (or more) so the tighter clothes don't leave an impression on the TPE skin. If she looks amazing in the new clothes I will often get the camera out.
adelea wrote:Sasha really is a hottie! Those pictures with her arms in front of, and behind her - wow.
She looks so, perky!, in that middle picture.

Yeah Sasha was really pushing those boobies out there! She is proud of her D cups!
1029.jpg
1029.jpg (5.21 MiB) Viewed 1452 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Oh my word.

Stunning. Sasha looks great, and the background adds a lot of impact.

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Metricnut wrote:
dollenvy wrote: Dude, she is super cute. And you are a very talented photographer. How long would you say it took to shoot one of those pics?
Thanks Dollenvy! As for how long it took to shoot those pictures, I looked back at my picture files from that day and I took the first picture from that set at 1:25 pm and I posted the final pictures on TDF at 3:55 pm, so 2.5 hours. I did 4 different poses that day but only 2 produced pictures good enough to share, 33 total pictures were taken during that session. But I am just spending time on a Sunday afternoon doing something I enjoy so it isn't work, it's enjoyable time spent with my dolls.
But if you want to really add up everything, it can take 10+ hours to do the first photo set with a new doll. And that doesn't include the time that you wait for her to dry after her bath, or the time to allow her eyelash glue to fully cure so you can put her eyes back in , or washing her clothes.
Dollarhyde wrote:That is so cool Metricnut... excellent job with the photo work with Sasha... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Great to meet you Dollarhyde! Sasha and I appreciate the kind words. :D
dollenvy wrote:btw Metricnut...I luv this dolls face. I tried finding #57 on SM-Dolls website but none of the heads including the one on SM 146cm body look like yours. Specifically where can I find that head?
The SM website has the #57 head on the 146 body. (see the link below) My Sasha has a different wig, and I also stripped off her factory makeup and re applied the makeup to my liking including new eyelashes. Another thing that most do not consider is the amount of polyester packing behind the eyes. I usually take the packing out and reduce the amount by around 1/3. This helps to reduce the "bug eye" surprised look that can happen when too much packing is behind the eyes. So my doll faces will look different than the factory pictures. That being said, The wig is the single biggest factor in giving a doll head a dramatically different look. Sometimes you need to look past the makeup and hair and focus on the lips, nose, jaw line, distance between the eyes, the brow bone shape and how deep the eyes are inset relative to the brow bone.

http://www.sm-doll.com/146cm-head-57-p- ... tnik86q4d3
Damn dude, are you like a makeup artist or something...lol I really am impressed based on what you said about the changes you make to the doll's face features as opposed to what the factory does. Her facial features look so real it ain't funny. Okay, I'm still just a newbie but damn she looks good! Guess I'm just jealous is all. Waiting on my SM136 to finish up production and be shipped so I can finally start enjoying my investment. For now though, I'll have to stay away from your pics of Sasha before i have a heart attack...lol "Damn she looks good!"
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

dollenvy wrote: Damn dude, are you like a makeup artist or something...lol I really am impressed based on what you said about the changes you make to the doll's face features as opposed to what the factory does. Her facial features look so real it ain't funny. Okay, I'm still just a newbie but damn she looks good! Guess I'm just jealous is all. Waiting on my SM136 to finish up production and be shipped so I can finally start enjoying my investment. For now though, I'll have to stay away from your pics of Sasha before i have a heart attack...lol "Damn she looks good!"
Congrats on ordering your first doll dollenvy! Doing the doll makeup just takes some practice. I do my makeup research on YouTube. I will be watching out for the thread with your first doll.

Sasha found a dress in the closet that didn't really fit any of the other dolls. She tried it on and it fit quite nice. She insisted we do a photo shoot to show off the outfit she pulled together.
1030.jpg
1030.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1031.jpg
1031.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1032.jpg
1032.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1033.jpg
1033.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1034.jpg
1034.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1035.jpg
1035.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1036.jpg
1036.jpg (3.73 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
to be continued...

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

1037.jpg
1037.jpg (3.91 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1038.jpg
1038.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1039.jpg
1039.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1040.jpg
1040.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1041.jpg
1041.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1042.jpg
1042.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
1043.jpg
1043.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 1425 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Metricnut, I think you just broke me.

Damn, this is sexy and so erotic:

There are so many beautiful shots you just posted. I'm a sucker for a sexy dress - and here you couple it with Sasha, stockings and heels (standing in them no less!)

I knew Sasha was a hottie, but oh boy, you have really pushed up the sexy factor!

Shrimpy83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shrimpy83 »

mindblowing photoset Metricnut !!! my "Alina" 146cm#57 will be delivered next monday ....

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Metricnut, now you're just messin' with me. I'm just overwhelmed with how erotic your Sasha is in those pics and can't imagine she would be that way in person...but you tell me:) Damn I'm so turned on right now!

So I'm also seeing a trend with people on the forums naming their dolls before they arrive. What's up with that? How are they coming up with names before they've even met the doll yet...(another newbie question...lol)
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

adelea wrote:Metricnut, I think you just broke me.
Damn, this is sexy and so erotic:
There are so many beautiful shots you just posted. I'm a sucker for a sexy dress - and here you couple it with Sasha, stockings and heels (standing in them no less!)
I knew Sasha was a hottie, but oh boy, you have really pushed up the sexy factor!
Are you trying to say you have to order a SM146 D cup for your very own? If so, tell your credit card I offer an insincere apology and I am on your side the whole way adelea!
Sasha has worked her way up the pecking order of dolls at the Metricnut household. Her cute and beautiful face along with those wonderfully shaped D cups have won me over. I am currently conducting an endurance test on her magnificent breasts by squeezing them multiple time daily. I can't keep my hands off them. They are holding up quite well and have no signs of wear. :D
Shrimpy83 wrote:mindblowing photoset Metricnut !!! my "Alina" 146cm#57 will be delivered next monday ....
That's awesome Skrimpy! Will this be your first doll? Also, Did you go for the hollow boobs or the solid?
dollenvy wrote:Metricnut, now you're just messin' with me. I'm just overwhelmed with how erotic your Sasha is in those pics and can't imagine she would be that way in person...but you tell me:) Damn I'm so turned on right now!
So I'm also seeing a trend with people on the forums naming their dolls before they arrive. What's up with that? How are they coming up with names before they've even met the doll yet...(another newbie question...lol)
When I took my first few pictures of my very first doll, I was amazed that the picture was so bad at "seeing" what I could see right in front of me. My first doll was a WM 145 C cup. I was blown way at how beautiful she was but she looked rather "unexciting" in the pictures I took of her. The doll does look that good in person. Maybe the pictures can add a little bit to her sexiness when the lighting is just right and it shows her fit figure. I don't really do any Photoshop of my doll images beyond cropping, resizing and maybe erasing some lint spots off the clothes. What you see is what is there in front of me, no magic tricks here beyond my attempts at good lighting , good poses and sexy clothes.
As for people naming the doll before it arrives? That's a personal decision some make, but I always wait till she is in front of me and her eye color and wig choice are sorted out. I keep a list of names that I like on the memo feature on my phone and after the new dolls "look" is all set, I read each name aloud and look her in the face. One name usually stands out, in this case Sasha was a perfect fit for my SM146.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sasha sure is looking sexy!
Eve can't wait to see her again.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Metricnut wrote:I don't really do any Photoshop of my doll images beyond cropping, resizing and maybe erasing some lint spots off the clothes. What you see is what is there in front of me, no magic tricks here beyond my attempts at good lighting , good poses and sexy clothes.
Man, I'm more than a little jealous of that. lol. You really do some of the cleanest, sexiest photos! Sasha is one hell of a hottie (well, all of your girls are), which I'm sure helps. But, regardless, I'm continuously impressed by your work. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

INFORMATIONS