www.sm-doll.com

A seeker, Xing Guang, arrived

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: A seeker, Xing Guang, arrived

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´d imagined before the 156cm A cup and elf head combo would be a winner! So thanks for confirming! 8) :glou:

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Just read through this.
Pretty funny.
I like your sense of humor.
Congrats on your beautiful gal!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Xing Guang looks yummy Rick!

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.
I hope your knee heals soon and that you are able to enjoy your honeymoon properly! :whistle:
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:I´d imagined before the 156cm A cup and elf head combo would be a winner! So thanks for confirming! 8) :glou:
I agree. The elf head on the 156 I imagine would look much like Middle Earth Elf ladies. Taller, slim and oh so delectable. :)

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Metricnut wrote:Xing Guang looks yummy Rick!

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.
I hope your knee heals soon and that you are able to enjoy your honeymoon properly! :whistle:
You sir are a scoundrel. All those enticing pics of the 146 and here I can't even get to know the 136 yet. LOL

She is all that and some. I'm definitely happy I went with her instead of some of the other ones I checked out. And it was a pleasant surprise she has a much better feel/texture to her skin than my others, with quite a bit of jiggle in the thighs and butt. And I'm healing. So hopefully in another week or two I'll be able to bear weight again and get on with the honeymoon. :)

Though I highly doubt I'll ever reach your photo talents, I will endeavor to try and get some good ones. :)

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Wow what a beautiful doll and combination! Really looking forward to some more pics if you can :D that hair color is super cool too!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

yungfit wrote:Wow what a beautiful doll and combination! Really looking forward to some more pics if you can :D that hair color is super cool too!
Agree!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

INFORMATIONS