www.sm-doll.com

what do you think SM 156 bigger breasts ?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.

Are you interested in a SM 156 with bigger breasts ?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 45

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: what do you think SM 156 bigger breasts ?

Post by Metricnut »

Very nice idea Nick0903!

The B cup version or even a C cup version would be great.

But if SM is going to make an updated version of this doll they should consider addressing one of the other issues that this doll seems to get attention for. The new doll should have a more detailed labia to go along with the larger boobs.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Metricnut wrote:Very nice idea Nick0903!

But if SM is going to make an updated version of this doll they should consider addressing one of the other issues that this doll seems to get attention for. The new doll should have a more detailed labia to go along with the larger boobs.

Metricnut
Thank you,Metricnut. We will consider this, and I hope you can tell me if you have good design Suggestions.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

SMdoll wrote:

Metricnut
Thank you,Metricnut. We will consider this, and I hope you can tell me if you have good design Suggestions.
Star
Hi Star,

Since you asked. Look no further than your very own SM 155 B cup design.

The image below is form the SM 155 B cup doll.
28.1.jpg
28.1.jpg (4.42 MiB) Viewed 844 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Metricnut wrote:
SMdoll wrote:

Metricnut
Star
Hi Star,

Since you asked. Look no further than your very own SM 155 B cup design.

The image below is form the SM 155 B cup doll.
28.1.jpg
Metricnut
I think it's a good idea. The 156 C Cup with the mature 155 pussy, I think it's great. In addition, do you have any idea about the improvement of the location of the love hole?
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Yo yo yo,

So it's late, I spent some money, and dedicated my afternoon to this. My software lets me take measurements on the model. I nailed the height to 156cm and the bust increased to 90cm, a modest increase. I have learned how to manipulate everything from neck to toe, so let me know what you think. I positioned the model as if she was in a mold, so her breasts will maintain most of their original shape but be larger. I made the nipples more erect cuz I think they look nice. Can edit them off course if the consensus agrees on that.

I hope you enjoy
Screenshot_20190320-232703_exocad webview.jpg
Screenshot_20190320-232703_exocad webview.jpg (263.79 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Screenshot_20190320-232734_exocad webview.jpg
Screenshot_20190320-232734_exocad webview.jpg (255.87 KiB) Viewed 836 times
Screenshot_20190320-232752_exocad webview.jpg
Screenshot_20190320-232752_exocad webview.jpg (330.21 KiB) Viewed 836 times
I am getting more extensions tomorrow to place her lady bits and make them look like something. Any suggestions are welcome

Maecer
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Yes, that is pokemon go in the top left corner. Didn't realize that was there...
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Maecer wrote:Yes, that is pokemon go in the top left corner. Didn't realize that was there...
Thank you, Maecer. I think you can have a good rest and we can go on working tomorrow. Good night! :glou:
Star

dollywolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollywolly »

SMdoll wrote: I think it's a good idea. The 156 C Cup with the mature 155 pussy, I think it's great.
Star
Yes! :D

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

i misread it as sm150 seeing as how it already has the biggest breast possible from manufacturing vendor

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Nice work, maecer. Cool that you can do this computer visualization. The doll from the rear in your post is amazing - spot on and what a perfect ass. I like the new larger breasts and perky nipples. Lool more llike a DD size cup to me which is too big for this body type - I prefer the B+ or C size positioned higher up on chest as younger adult would have - but keep the bigger exicted nipples look. And yes the labia need to be bigger and more realist - the 156 now just has cameltoe look and a hole... the focus of this babe, though is the ass and so a better coloring darker ring and more definition on the anus would be appreciated...

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

For the sex holes, I like something more realistic like this recent posted picture from another vendor in TPE. This would look great on the SM 156 with slightly larger high up boobies...
Attachments
Mary-156G%20%283%29.jpg
Mary-156G%20%283%29.jpg (29.92 KiB) Viewed 804 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

DoctorDuke wrote:For the sex holes, I like something more realistic like this recent posted picture from another vendor in TPE. This would look great on the SM 156 with slightly larger high up boobies...
Hello,DoctorDuke.Thank you very much for your advice. At present, Maecer and I are also discussing the location of love hole and its appearance. Your advice has given us good inspiration. Looking forward to her completion!
Star

Nick0903
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nick0903 »

I work on front side pictures, i add pictures soon ... :whistle:
My doll
Andrea - SMdoll 136 Elf

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Nick0903 wrote:I dream of having a SM 156 with bigger breasts, I retouched photo with Photosop and I love the result

What do you think ?
I wouldn't mind seeing the 150 or 146 top downsized to the middle of the B/C-ish first image. But it also does look better on the 156. Any larger and it gets beyond the realism realm for me.

And with the Va Jay Jay MN posted a pic of even better. Seems that area gets overlooked for details. Along with realistic hole placement. That would be a bonus even on an ugly doll. LOL

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

DoctorDuke wrote:For the sex holes, I like something more realistic like this recent posted picture from another vendor in TPE. This would look great on the SM 156 with slightly larger high up boobies...
Better looking and looks like better placement. :)

INFORMATIONS