www.sm-doll.com

SM Doll 150cm L-Cup TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: SM Doll 150cm L-Cup TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Post by stones »

Sate wrote: The first set of her photos have been added
That didn't take long, they're beautiful! How is she to pose? How's the weight?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Joints are fairly tight especially the knees, at about 66lbs according the website not too hard to move around.

So far everything is looking good, it's a fine doll.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Nice to finally see photos. Looks like I'm not the only one with this line of thinking. I'm waiting on some SM stain remover to arrive to try on my elf. If it doesn't work, this is exactly the body/head combo I will end up with if I need to replace.
Grubhed
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Great review sate.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Great angles with the camera. Makes her look so....gigantic in the tits, yet so slender everywhere else.

I sure hope someone will sculpt the scaled up 175cm version of her!
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Sate wrote:Evening all,

Welcome to the archive thread for my latest doll, the SM Doll 150cm L-Cup TPE doll. All photos and videos of the dolly will be posted here for easy future reference.

I've mainly owned silicone dolls over the last 5 or so years, my latest experiences with TPE dolls have been alright but not really noteworthy, the dolls look good but have drawbacks like low durability or odor, with oily skin being my most hated thing in a doll. I've seen and felt almost every TPE doll brand currently made except for SM Doll and a few others, let's hope that they're ultra busty girl has a leg up on the competition.

Unboxing Video

Password for video: dolls

Timeline

> (3/22/19) - Payment Sent / Order placed

> (3/29/19) - Completed doll photos received

> (4/1/19) - Tracking number received

> (4/3/19) - Out for delivery

> (1:19PM) - Doll arrived safely

Doll Info:

- Doll's body:150cm L-Cup
- Doll's skin: Pink
- Doll Heads: #10 and #64 Elf head
- Doll's hair: Red
- Doll's eyes: Custom Red

> Special Request: Light pink lip color and thick eyeliner

Factory Photos
mmexport1553849463308_resized_20190329_045444383.jpg
mmexport1553849475113_resized_20190329_045443801.jpg
mmexport1553849495915_resized_20190329_045444046.jpg
mmexport1553849518421_resized_20190329_045444680.jpg
Hey Sate, loved the unboxing video. You mentioned something about the screw on head that now has me concerned about the bolt. I've already purchased my doll and am waiting to receive it. Is there something I could use to keep the friction from occurring on the head post? You mentioned a $5.00 adapter or something.

Now I wonder if other SM doll owners are experiencing this as well.
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Great Review and Video Sate!

Thanks for sharing with us.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying the content so far.

For the connector bolt I came across a pop in connector that replaces the screw, I reviewed it here: viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111087

I haven't personally tested if this will work on an SM doll, but considering the resale price is $5 plus shipping adding something like this to every doll purchase shouldn't in theory cost any significant amount but would take more time to make due to more complex design.

To help reduce friction damage on the neck while screwing it in you can push down the TPE material on the neck with a free hand.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Thanks for the heads up (pun intended)!
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Great tits Sate she look like a Rodger Rabbit girl lovely photos..

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thanks for the informative and sexy video!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello Sate,

Firstly, thank you very much for your thoughtful feedback. I am very glad that our doll has been recognized by you. Meanwhile, I will reply to your questions here.

1. SMdoll does have a skeleton that does not use neck bolts; our upgraded skeleton adopts plug-in head mounting. I am sorry that we could not meet your personal preference for head mounting with this doll. We will be better about posting this information.

2. It is really difficult to control the tightness of the love holes; during the mold construction, the shape is set, and our designers currently consider shapes suitable for average users. If you have suggestions about hole diameters and shapes that would be good compromises between average and well endowed men, please let us know so that we can be more accommodating.

3. We will improve the quality of our wigs in the future. If you have suggestions for wig manufacturers, please PM me with their details. We will certainly add your wig suggestions to our catalogue for doll customization.

4) For joint tightness, that is a vexing problem for any doll business. User preferences for how tight "tight" or how loose "loose" joints should be differ, and we do our best to accommodate customers during the ordering process. We will make videos showing the differences in joint tightness and provide descriptions of how easy or hard it is to manipulate the joints and how easy the doll can hold poses. We will post this information to the forum and our website to better inform our customers.

Finally, thank you very much for your support of our SMdoll. We will continue to work hard and always welcome and listen to your suggestions, so that we continue to get better and better.

Very respectfully,
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Don't worry too much about my comments in the video, just remember that they are first impressions and I am also a spoiled doll owner lol.

The plug in head mount will be a bonus to any doll, for convenience and easy use it's worth the time to design. Plug and play is always a better option but just be sure the design is solid, I've owned at least one bad plug in connector based doll that wasn't done well.

For the cavity size a slightly larger hole will help, I've used the doll sexually one time with a condom, real did feel like a tight fit and I didn't want to risk damage.

For the wigs it is definitely preference, the wig I'm using with my doll is a higher quality one and I like the more natural look compared to the red one. The grey wig that was included is nice as well, though I kept her with the blonde hair instead.

My favorite dolls have loose limbs though I knew that I was buying here, so far the tight joints haven't stopped me having fun with her. Very easy to cuddle with this dolly, and the skeleton also has great range of movement especially in the torso joint and hips.

I'll continue adding photos of this dolly in the future, the material feels great and she's taken over as my go to sleeping partner. You've made a good solid TPE doll here.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Thank you! :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks for the detailed review - very informative.

She looks like a good quality TPE doll.

INFORMATIONS