www.sm-doll.com

Elf on my Self

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
dollenvy

Re: Elf on my Self

Post by dollenvy »

Hey MX-V, i see you got your girls arms above her head. Does that pose hurt the doll in any way even though she's laying down?...cause that's sexy as hell and I definitely wanna try doing it when i receive mine.
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

The doll is fine to move the arms up. If you chose Shrugging shoulders for an option. It takes patience and time (sometimes) to pose her. Don't force the joints. Look at some videos of doll skeletons and it will help you know how to rotate or move the joints. Watch out for the wrists. They are fragile or maybe I was careless. The rope was an idea to hide the dangling hand. I could do surgery, but I just don't want to do that right know. So... bondage elf is on the current list.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:multi:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

INFORMATIONS