www.sm-doll.com

could not resist any longer SM 170 G

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Dreamstalker
Apprentice
Apprentice

could not resist any longer SM 170 G

Post by Dreamstalker »

Screenshot_20190320_181958_com.tencent.mm.jpg
Screenshot_20190320_181958_com.tencent.mm.jpg (252.82 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
Realistic proportions, tall enough and look at that face. Imho this is one of the hottest dolls ever.
I had an eye on her for quite a while, but the weight and genital placement made me hesitate. (plus the legs are a little skinny 8O )
Waiting for a weight reduced tall doll with some meat on her and bigger hips than tits forever. The "tits on a stick" seem to be quite popular, well to each his own.
Maybe i missed it, didnt do much research lately. If you know of such a doll tell me, i still have some budget left.

Then Star had an offer i could not turn down:
couldnt submit, maybe it works without the link?
Four days ago she started her journey to my place. Wish her all the luck she needs to arrive safe.
If i had been less incompetent with the payment she would have left earlier.
Thank you Star for your patience answering all the questions and giving the extras i have been asking for.

Getting one of the heaviest (the heaviest?) dolls as my first TPE doll might not be the smartest move. No want be smart, me horny!
The hip and shoulder joints beeing a little loose (thanks for the videos Star) wont make it easier, but she should be able to stand.
I think of this as an experiment. If i manage to handle her none shall stop me.

There seems to be very little (none) data on this lady besides the mfs specs.
Hope some of the clothes will fit her (prewashed, will test on sample). She will most likely wear one outfit once in her life and not for long.

While this is my first TPE doll it is not my first doll at all.
Ceiling hooks are installed in bedroom and bathroom and tested with a loveswing.
The "pool thingy" for oil play holds air, vaseline and baby oil stored in (un)reasonable amounts.
Can an experienced TPE guy here tell me if it might be harmfull to apply to much oil, especially when she is new?
I guess i will try cornstarch instead of talkum on this one.
Next week i will get a pulley and a handtruck...

Probably i missed a few things, ah i think she likes jazz, time to create a playlist.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: could not resist any longer SM 170 G

Post by Dollarhyde »

Excellent... congrats Dreamstalker on your new Babe... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Haha... yeah, the sink or swim approach! I was crazy enough to start with a 50kg+ doll myself. But you will make it work if she is your dream girl. Just have some Aleve ready.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Iloveredheads
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iloveredheads »

Congrats, I have the same doll you will not regret it. I didnt! :D :D

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I didn't know they made a 170 G-cup I've only seen 3 D's and 1 C-cup
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I didn't know they made a 170 G-cup I've only seen 3 D's and 1 C-cup
Yes, we have 170 G Cup! :glou:
Star
SMDoll_170_76_January_035.jpg
SMDoll_170_76_January_035.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 3489 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Ahh that's one of the D-cups I mentioned.

It can be a 30G, 32F, 34E or even a 36D bra the last 2 would probably be easier to find.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

SMdoll wrote:
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I didn't know they made a 170 G-cup I've only seen 3 D's and 1 C-cup
Star
Good day. Is there any video with this model so that you can see the quality of TPE, the possibilities of the skeleton?
AF Doll 162.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

dreamer from Russia wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
Star
Good day. Is there any video with this model so that you can see the quality of TPE, the possibilities of the skeleton?
Hello, I have already PM you!
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

If you are interested in this doll, please contact me. I have video and photos. So you can get to know her better! :glou:
Star

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She is incredibly hot!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Docsgirl82 wrote:She is incredibly hot!
Thank you!If you like her, please contact me.
Star

Localboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Localboy »

Hi everyone, this is my first time writing here. I'm from Russia. When I first saw this SM170G Cup#76 doll, I immediately fell in love! Then I found your forum, read a lot and looked at the photo. Contacted by the star. The star answered all questions very patiently. He gave me a discount, thank you for that! I have had problems with the translation. But we did it! I dream of her. The first doll was a fake, sold it yesterday . Just tricked the store. Now there will be a woman, even if she is heavy, I have been doing bodybuilding for more than 20 years, I can do it! I'm looking forward to the beauty!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Localboy wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first time writing here. I'm from Russia. When I first saw this SM170G Cup#76 doll, I immediately fell in love! Then I found your forum, read a lot and looked at the photo. Contacted by the star. The star answered all questions very patiently. He gave me a discount, thank you for that! I have had problems with the translation. But we did it! I dream of her. The first doll was a fake, sold it yesterday . Just tricked the store. Now there will be a woman, even if she is heavy, I have been doing bodybuilding for more than 20 years, I can do it! I'm looking forward to the beauty!
Hello, I am very honored to help you, thank you for choosing SMdoll, we will try our best to complete her well, I wish us a happy cooperation! :glou:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Localboy wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first time writing here. I'm from Russia. When I first saw this SM170G Cup#76 doll, I immediately fell in love! Then I found your forum, read a lot and looked at the photo. Contacted by the star. The star answered all questions very patiently. He gave me a discount, thank you for that! I have had problems with the translation. But we did it! I dream of her. The first doll was a fake, sold it yesterday . Just tricked the store. Now there will be a woman, even if she is heavy, I have been doing bodybuilding for more than 20 years, I can do it! I'm looking forward to the beauty!
Hello, I am very honored to help you, thank you for choosing SMdoll, we will try our best to complete her well, I wish us a happy cooperation! :glou:

INFORMATIONS