www.sm-doll.com

Here comes the blue avatar!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Here comes the blue avatar!

Post by SMdoll »

Kano wrote:She's on the way. Customer service up to this point has been 5 star with lots of PMs and email. Star has also been working with me on a custom job and I look forward to continued great relations with the SMDoll
Yes, let's wait for her arrival, I hope she is a surprise to you. :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:D
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Please know that Google Drive requires to sign on, and to ask for permission.

Star, could you share this vid by hosting it elsewhere?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Nescio50 wrote:Please know that Google Drive requires to sign on, and to ask for permission.

Star, could you share this vid by hosting it elsewhere?
Ok. Thank you!
Star

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

or...for google drive, go to the vid, right click, select get sharable link and then paste in the link (double check the sharing option is on so all can view!).

I use this function regularly, in fact that is how Skinny Gamer and I did the first ever TDF band collab number!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Anung Un Rama wrote:or...for google drive, go to the vid, right click, select get sharable link and then paste in the link (double check the sharing option is on so all can view!).

I use this function regularly, in fact that is how Skinny Gamer and I did the first ever TDF band collab number!

Anung
Yup!

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

I got my Avatar. Star already posted pre-ship pics and I haven't had a chance to do a photo shoot, but I wanted to give a review of the process. Star and I communicated via email mostly and she kept me in the loop on every step in the process from the order to when it was ready to when it was shipped. She sent pics and a vid of the doll before it was shipped to make sure I was satisfied with the work. On arrival my Avatar was professionally packed and in the best condition anyone could expect. Stiff joints due to being brand new, the doll felt as real to the touch as anything I could reasonably imagine. The artwork was amazing and of the highest quality.
There was an issue in that the accessories had not been shipped with the doll. I contacted Star and she immediately rectified the situation and made sure I was completely satisfied with my order.
Because of the quality of the doll and the customer support I will soon order a second doll from SM Doll.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Kano wrote:I got my Avatar. Star already posted pre-ship pics and I haven't had a chance to do a photo shoot, but I wanted to give a review of the process. Star and I communicated via email mostly and she kept me in the loop on every step in the process from the order to when it was ready to when it was shipped. She sent pics and a vid of the doll before it was shipped to make sure I was satisfied with the work. On arrival my Avatar was professionally packed and in the best condition anyone could expect. Stiff joints due to being brand new, the doll felt as real to the touch as anything I could reasonably imagine. The artwork was amazing and of the highest quality.
There was an issue in that the accessories had not been shipped with the doll. I contacted Star and she immediately rectified the situation and made sure I was completely satisfied with my order.
Because of the quality of the doll and the customer support I will soon order a second doll from SM Doll.
I am very glad that you will like her and thank you for your understanding of my work. Looking forward to your sharing with her later. Have a good time with your doll!
PS:I look forward to our next cooperationtar!
Star

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

Wow that's pretty amazing looking doll

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

abbadon31 wrote:Wow that's pretty amazing looking doll
Screenshot_20190430_231418_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20190430_231418_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (867.13 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

8)
20190518_214408.jpg
20190518_214408.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 467 times
20190518_214539.jpg
20190518_214539.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 467 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:8)
You (or she) is killing me again! <3 <3 <3 Please don´t change any detail on her! Or if you need to, preserve this one for my coming XMas. 8)
Attachments
BlueAvatar2.jpg
BlueAvatar2.jpg (728.3 KiB) Viewed 461 times
BlueAvatar1.jpg
BlueAvatar1.jpg (707.59 KiB) Viewed 461 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
SMdoll wrote:8)
You (or she) is killing me again! <3 <3 <3 Please don´t change any detail on her! Or if you need to, preserve this one for my coming XMas. 8)
Thank you!
Star

INFORMATIONS