www.sm-doll.com

SM-doll skeleton upgade option

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
browneyecricket

SM-doll skeleton upgade option

Post by browneyecricket »

There is a new skeleton upgrade option on the SM-doll.com. www.sm-doll.com/SM136Elf-64-p19354.html
What are the features of this $200 upgrade?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: SM-doll skeleton upgade option

Post by SMdoll »

browneyecricket wrote:There is a new skeleton upgrade option on the SM-doll.com. http://www.sm-doll.com/SM136Elf-64-p19354.html
What are the features of this $200 upgrade?
Hello.
Skeleton upgrade function: this is an upgrade of the normal skeleton. The first is reflected in five aspects.
1. The insertion head installation is simple, easy to install and more stable, which changes the traditional spiral insertion head installation.
2.The neck can move around.
3. The waist can move around.
4. The doll can sit like a duck.
5. The shoulder of the doll can be hunched.
If you are a friend who likes taking photos, I suggest you choose this option!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

interesting development

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

It's the EVO skeleton.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

MonAmour wrote:It's the EVO skeleton.
Yes.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

I wonder if SM has improved QC on the standard skeleton.

I know my WM 135 and my current OR 156 have issues.

The WM shoulder came loose in 2 months WITHOUT play, just broke where her arm would not stay up.

My OR has had a hip issues since new, 1 leg will not stay in position.

If i adopt would be nice not to have skeleton issues

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

harvey48 wrote:I wonder if SM has improved QC on the standard skeleton.

The WM shoulder came loose in 2 months WITHOUT play, just broke where her arm would not stay up.

Good question!
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

harvey48 wrote:I wonder if SM has improved QC on the standard skeleton.

Hello, because the skeleton joints are screwed down, there will be a gradual loosening process after a long time of movement, but normally this process is slow and small, which will not cause the joints of the doll to be inelastic. As long as your doll joints are not particularly loose at the time of customization, there will not be a few months before the doll joints can not be shaped or elastic. And if you have any questions about the skeleton once you receive the doll or in the process of using it, please contact me. After confirming the production problem in our factory, we will cover the freight for replacement within one month.
Star

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

SMdoll wrote:Skeleton upgrade function: this is an upgrade of the normal skeleton. The first is reflected in five aspects.
1. The insertion head installation is simple, easy to install and more stable, which changes the traditional spiral insertion head installation.
Star
Hi Star, could you say some more about
1. will all other heads (m16 I think) still be able to be fitted on the body -with this upgrage- ?
3. normal waist can rotate, so when you say move around; what do you mean ?
5. is this something else than the 'shrugging shoulders' I saw both the shoulder and seperately this skeleton upgrade on some site. If not the same, what does this hunched add?
Avante
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

avante wrote:
SMdoll wrote:Skeleton upgrade function: this is an upgrade of the normal skeleton. The first is reflected in five aspects.
Star
Hi Star, could you say some more about
1. will all other heads (m16 I think) still be able to be fitted on the body -with this upgrage- ?
3. normal waist can rotate, so when you say move around; what do you mean ?
5. is this something else than the 'shrugging shoulders' I saw both the shoulder and seperately this skeleton upgrade on some site. If not the same, what does this hunched add?
Avante
Hello, the following is my answer: 1. The spiral installation mode of M16 is still available for dolls with upgraded skeleton.
2. The waist of the doll can be moved around, which means that the waist can be more flexible and unlimited, and it can be bent at any Angle.
3. The shoulder of the doll can be shrugged, which can be selected separately. But upgrading the skeleton involves shrugging the shoulders.
Star

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Star, thanks for feedback, so 1: noted, 2: nice! and 3: if the shrugging shoulders are a part of the upgrade, what else can the shoulder part do more with the upgrade?

Can this skeleton be used on the 170C slim? And would the cast itself (body dimensions) remain the same?
*cuz I've seen/read these can change with upgrades such as shrugging shoulders.
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

avante wrote:Hi Star, thanks for feedback, so 1: noted, 2: nice! and 3: if the shrugging shoulders are a part of the upgrade, what else can the shoulder part do more with the upgrade?

Can this skeleton be used on the 170C slim? And would the cast itself (body dimensions) remain the same?
*cuz I've seen/read these can change with upgrades such as shrugging shoulders.
Hello, first of all, upgrading the skeleton is actually an improvement on the skeleton, so that its joints can be more flexible. The upgraded shoulder can shrug and return to normal. It does not affect the doll's body proportion and size. So you can rest assured. And she's fit for 170.
Star

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks Star, well if I'd go SM for a next doll, one reason would be this skeleton, and most even that waist function. If you got any pics of this model skeleton like laying on her side, with waist in angle upwards; I'd sure love to see.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

avante wrote:Thanks Star, well if I'd go SM for a next doll, one reason would be this skeleton, and most even that waist function. If you got any pics of this model skeleton like laying on her side, with waist in angle upwards; I'd sure love to see.
Maybe you can look at this video, which shows how the doll bends on its side.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jhVgtu ... p=drivesdk

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice, that really shows it even better (Y)

INFORMATIONS